Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Thea’s Theory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thea’s Theory (391 Views)

Thea’s Theory / Thea’s Theory / The Monkey Theory (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thea’s Theory by Gulliveig(f): 1:12am On May 02, 2020
�THEA’S THEORY�

Thea's Theory°°
Episode 1
A room painted in weird colours is seen,the floor is painted lemon and the wall painted pink,her bed setup is purple while her curtain is yellow in colour the combination is really hard to depict the sex living in that room but anyway it shows the complete attitude of young dashing and attractive Thea.like her name implies the more you say it,you hope for more.Thea is a girl that's unpredictable, she doesn't even know herself she just go along with life as long as she is living.
Its Thea's send off party today organised by the school for them to hang out meanwhile the school will be responsible for it.They had their graduation the day before.Alarm painted ash and in love shape rang loudly gran-gran...Thea didn't wake up
THEA'S POV
oh no stop it ashly(her alarm) I'm chasing my dream in my sleep is that not enough? I couldn't get my ideal boyfriend anyway let me kiss this one I'm seeing..hmmmm muah and I started caressing my naked body well i sleep without clothes with believe that one day my boobs will grow bigger according to the tips i follows.i was doing this when the devotional song Mom was playing pierce through my ears
Oh no I'm having this dirty thoughts again...hawwn single me God please forgive me and get me a boyfriend. I stood up lazily still touching my breast when my mom came in opening the door wide away that any passer by could see my room
Mom:Lazy girl today is your send off,Collins called already
I look at the clock. Oh noo

To be continue

Are you guys loving it??
Slide in my inbox and say something nice

Goodnight❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge By A.i.r / Script For Short Movies Needed. / The New Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.