Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew (18256 Views)

Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba / Candle Night Held For Lady Who Died After Hospital Refused Treating Her / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

So you una sef know sey una dey crase ba?
Everyone is Crazy here..
If you are still here, you will be crazy too!!

Naija Doctors will have to get used to crazy people coming to the hospital.. .
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by doctokwus: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear majority of the patients that have given me trouble in my practice so far have been patients that come with minor complaints. Those with major complaints rarely bark at doctors, heck even anyone they see is a doctor in their eyes sef.

Na those wey dey come with cough & catarrhh dey get time to make life difficult for the doctor and den video them while d doctor dey react.

Some Nigerians are that useless.
You cannot feel more depressed when a HMO patient comes to the hospital at 5:30am,on his way to work,to see a Dr with complaint of headache and weakness,and insists on being treated for malaria.
Those are the kinds of frustrating patients one encounters these days.Some come at 4am with their child with nothing more than a slight fever.
They aside inconveniencing you,other more serious patients you should have more time and energy to solve their own problems,also come with the most shi tty attitude.
Yes,many Drs have anger issues and some patients need to just be talked to,but some can make the most understanding and calm Dr turn to a beast,with their trashy behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by OBAGADAFFI: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

If you read his last paragraph, he's already outside Nigeria gladly enjoying his practice.

Na why most of una dey carry wrong assumption come Hospital be that. Person talk sey hin don comot Naija dey enjoy his practice, you still dey tall sey can he try this outside Naija.

He's obviously not experiencing difficult patina like you.

Read well ,

I said he cant try this outside Nigeria,

Ask him if he is maltreating his patients outside Nigeria the way they do in Nigeria.

Who told you there are no difficult patient in EU/US

If he tries this outside Nigerian, his at risk of loosing his licence.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
eni4real:
Everyone is Crazy here..
If you are still here, you will be crazy too!!

Naija Doctors will have to get used to crazy people coming to the hospital.. .

It prolly means the sure way to escape crazy is to be a Doctor.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
eni4real:
We are always angry in Naija... That is our lifestyle..
May be Naija Doctors will have to get used to angry people las las..
The reality!!

You are trained to be courteous, hence your decorum.. Most Naija people see public Organization as dividends of democracy!!

Courteous has its limits, even the Almighty God once destroyed the world when hin taya am, and he's still gonna destroy the world one last time.

Behave the way you want others to treat you, when you've done that with negative feedback, then you have every right to scatter the place. Even if you die in the process, you go enter heaven!

The problem with Nigerians is, they feel if they're courteous to Government workers, they'll be deemed as weak and taken advantage of, hence they come with a polluted mindset and start to misbehave.

I put it to you that Nigerian Doctors are totally different from other sectors of Government establishments, it's the reason we continue to get jobs abroad so easily than other professionals in other sectors. We've been losing our doctors in droves to other country that don't even have mouth reach us, ALL because of our disgusting attitudes!
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

you can refuse to see a patient same way a patient can request another doctor, but you are not doing the patient a favor by treating him, that point is what you should also get. Its common among Govt workers to have that mindset.

My dear, if I don't need your money to get paid, I'm doing you a huge favour, you'll he wise to show up with a good attitude or you'll be promptly shown the way out, without any single consequence.

Your case go just be like Shiites wey dey go dare Buratai envoy for road. You will just die for nothing I swear.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2019
doctokwus:

You cannot feel depressed when an HMI patient comes to the hospital at 5:30am,on his way to work,to see a Dr with complaint of headache and weakness,and insists on being treated for malaria.
Those are the kinds of frustrating patients one encounters these days.Some come at 4am with their child with nothing more than a slight fever.
They aside inconveniencing you,other more serious patients you should have more time and energy to solve their own problems,also come with the most shi tty attitude.
Yes,many Drs have anger issues and some patients need to just be talked to,but some can make the most understanding and calm Dr turn to a beast,with their trashy behaviour.

That's the simple truth.

I can't count the number of private Hospitals I've walked out on in my lifetime.

Sometimes I just use a month and leave the salary for them, other times, just 2weeks, another time was just 12 hours of work.

The last one was when i went to cover for a doctor in a Hospital, i experienced the shittiest attitude on earth, so shitty I didn't spend more than 2hours in the Hospital before I just packed my laptop bag and headed straight for my car.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by OBAGADAFFI: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear, if you come to a Government owned Hospital that's purely service & not profit oriented to do anyhow, you WILL see anyhow!

You're swallowing your insults because you want your patients to come back next time to make more money for your company. Ours is a non-profit service.

I always tell my patients, your Bill's isn't what pays my salary. I'll even prefer not to see you and be enjoying myself in a beer parlor, so when I'm seeing you, it's actually me doing you a favour with all humility. I don't expect you to kneel down to greet me, just behave yourself the way you'll want others to behave to you, that's all!

If that's too difficult for you to do as a patient, then pls don't come to me. Just go to a private hospital set up where you can get "value" for your money, as it seems your definition of one being good at what they do is to swallow as much insults as possible, and not to render the actual service one has been employed to do.

Na so una dey carry different complications come Government Hospitals be that, cos of your hatred for the fact we don't take your insults as you will want us to.

Laslas, na we go suffer the consequences or you?

I always advice my elder sister to go to a General Hospital whenever she terribly I'll, and to humble herself so as to get quality treatment. She has great testimonies to share.

Continue going to Hospitals with the mindset that everyone must stand at attention for you once you enter. Who go stand at attention for the remaining patients wey full for there?

Mindset of a Nigerian Doctor.

Your are one of the reason our healthcare is in shambles.

Tomorrow you embark on industrial action/strike calling on Nigerians to support your cause.

Let me tell you every service provider(banks, telecom e.t.c) get insulted from client/customer.

Decorum is part of our training.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Gap2020(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Amarabae:
We need to hear from the both parties before concluding.
Some Patients relatives love to misbehave attimes ,it can really be annoying.
All the same, all the best to the sick child
No matter what the mother of the sick child did that warrants any punishment from the Doctor (after 2 good he's)
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

Courteous has its limits, even the Almighty God once destroyed the world when hin taya am, and he's still gonna destroy the world one last time.

Behave the way you want others to treat you, when you've done that with negative feedback, then you have every right to scatter the place. Even if you die in the process, you go enter heaven!

The problem with Nigerians is, they feel if they're courteous to Government workers, they'll be deemed as weak and taken advantage of, hence they come with a polluted mindset and start to misbehave.

I put it to you that Nigerian Doctors are totally different from other sectors of Government establishments, it's the reason we continue to get jobs abroad so easily than other professionals in other sectors. We've been losing our doctors in droves to other country that don't even have mouth reach us, ALL because of our disgusting attitudes!
The system is pathetic mehn!
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Read well ,

I said he cant try this outside Nigeria,

Ask him if he is maltreating his patients outside Nigeria the way they do in Nigeria.

Who told you there are no difficult patient in EU/US

If he tries this outside Nigerian, his at risk of loosing his licence.

I'll rather YOU ask him if he's experiencing shitty and crazy patients like your type. You thinkboyinbo man will just come to Hospital and start behaving like a lunatic like you? Such patient will be seen as a Psychiatrist patient and tranquilized instantly. Oyinbo dey always respect themselves even when you come to their own country. Na your type go go south Africa go dey disgrace Nigeroans for there with una disgusting attitudes.

Go to YouTube and watch the videos of a Nigerians first month in Canada, he almost ran mad due to Oyinbo behavior of being too nice.

If them wan tell you to do something that's even their right, e go dey be like sey dem dey beg you to do am sef. And it's not actually begging, it's just their nature of being polite. You try not to do it and you'll see the way they'll deal with you.

But for una here, being crazy and rude is the normal way to start a conversation.

Crazy lots...
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Mindset of a Nigerian Doctor.

Your are one of the reason our healthcare is in shambles.

Tomorrow you embark on industrial action/strike calling on Nigerians to support your cause.

Let me tell you every service provider(banks, telecom e.t.c) get insulted from client/customer.

Decorum is part of our training.

Go police station or barracks go insult their service providers now. I've shown videos of people getting slapped out of the bank. Stop using useless excuse to defend your story.

Na only rich people dey insult staff and get away with it so easily. We have stories of how 1st Bank treat their customers like shiit once dey see sey your account balance no gel.

Hospital is d only place you'll come in rags and you'll be treated well or you'll come in your Gucci suits and you'll be humbled.

It all depends on your attitude.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by NoToPile: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear, if I don't need your money to get paid, I'm doing you a huge favour, you'll he wise to show up with a good attitude or you'll be promptly shown the way out, without any single consequence.

[/b]Your case go just be like Shiites wey dey go dare Buratai envoy for road. You will just die for nothing I swear.

Bros e never reach insults, I ll just let that slide, if you are already insulting me for stating a fact politely then I wonder how you will react to unruly patients.

I never said anyone should be rude, you are getting paid for the job, is that a lie? So bros you work at a government owned clinic, you are not doing anybody any favor for doing a job you are being paid for . That is my point and understand that.

I am also a government worker and I cant say I am doing my client a favor because they don't pay my salary which kind of talk is that.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by NoToPile: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

You'll also do well to know my Job Description doesn't involve swallowing unwarranted insults & insinuations from patients...if you're looking for that kind of doctor, go to a private setting bro.

You have a right not to take insults, I wouldn't like being insulted on my job but see ehn you are not doing me a favor by attending to me shikena.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

Bros e never reach insults, I ll just let that slide, if you are already insulting me for stating a fact politely then I wonder how you will react to unruly patients.

I never said anyone should be rude, you are getting paid for the job, is that a lie? So bros you work at a government owned clinic, you are not doing anybody any favor for doing a job you are being paid for . That is my point and understand that.

I am also a government worker and I cant say I am doing my client a favor because they don't pay my salary which kind of talk is that.

My dear you don't need to wonder anything. If you've read my posts so far, you'll already know the kinda doctor I am. I don't take shiit. I won't hesitate to send you packing once you start acting up, and yes I can do that because your Bill's dont pay my Bill's.

Going by that narrative I am the ONE doing you a favor, and the favor the patient can do to me in that situation is not to even show up at all. I'll be most glad to enjoy my chilled beer as I'm doing rainow.

Can't wait for October 16th NLC strike to come make I travel go Abuja go flex abeg.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

You have a right not to take insults, I wouldn't like being insulted on my job but see ehn you are not doing me a favor by attending to me shikena.

My dear, when you come to my Hospital, just behave yourself, cos me I will rub it in your face at the slightest opportunity. Take it or leave it...
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Kemiregina: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2019
I remember recently, I was pregnant and sick. Went to Ikorodu general hospital for treatment. We( co pregnant women) waited for over 10 hours before we were attended to. No matter how sick or in pain you were, it's either you wait till attended to or go to private hospital. I got there 7am and left quarter to 6pm. In fact,a pregnant woman was rushed in, in labor, the doctor said he can't kill himself, if she can't wait, let her go somewhere else.
Eventually that I was attended to, I was supposed to be placed on admission but was told no bed space that if I can start taking the drip while sitting on a chair till someone is discharged or someone" pack" i.e died. Then the space will be given to me. Na so I jejely Waka tell my husband so make we go home. That I go manage. Later someone told us if we had given one of the nurses 10k, bed space will show.
The thing is even if you are dying, they don't care. You can't blame the woman, she's a mother.
If you were in her shoes, seeing your child dying and one doctor is doing somehow, one might even react more .
As we queue , waiting, we discovered some people came after us and they were being attended to before us, then we realized that just give a nurse 1k, your file will be placed on top.

Sorry for the long post.
It's just so disheartening.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Doktajay5: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Gossipninja:
Between A Mother & A Doctor Who Refused To Attend To Her Sick Baby

There was a mild drama at Igando general hospital today as Nigerian lady confronted a medical doctor for neglecting her sick child over an argument she had earlier with him.

The woman's sister who took to IG to narrate their ordeal in the hands of the hospital staff, wrote;

We're used to shouting "the government this, the government that", yet our mind is worse, my sister rushed my nephew to a hospital at Igando.

After being delayed for 3 hours, she (my sister) begins to shout and complain and then gets into an argument with one of the doctors (the one in a navy blue native), he then decides not to answer my sister and tells her her child won't be attended to till the next day.

What sort of doctor is he? So because you had an argument with the mother, a child has to suffer for it? Was that the oath you took to save lives?

I mean where are we heading to in this country?” she wrote..

However, without hearing from both parties, we can't actually ascertain what really happened, but in the video making rounds, the doctor can be seen less concerned as the woman confronted him boldly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GmxK-3U8x8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kwoCxgOSE/?igshid=1sq8h3f9louis

https://zenithnaija.com/between-a-mother-a-doctor-who-refused-to-attend-to-her-sick-baby-2/

Chief blackmailer, master blackmailer. U r already questioning his oath. That's what u all resort to, to blackmail Drs cos u think he has no life cos he took oath to save ur miserable life.

Hear your self, u Could afford to get into a fight with the same Dr who will treat and restore the health of your nephew, can't u see u don't have sense, u ain't wise. If u are, u would have known that u r at the receiving end at that time. Fight or quarreling that Dr will land u into more troubles and discomfort.

In this present Nigeria where health workers r seeing hell trying to care for people they don't know, u can afford to take a fight with ur nephews Dr and u r running to nairaland and Instagram to post video. Haven't you seen the national budget for health? So u after seeing it u think any health woker will be happy enough to tolerate ur manner less, poorly trained life?

U simply lack wisdom.

U r lucky he didn't break that phone u r covering him with.. What do u even think u can achieve with this stunt?. Is obvious u r interested in making trouble than getting the service u went for.

Dumb ass Nigerian... If I were him, I won't even guarantee u tomorrow, I'll refer you to LASUTH OR LUTH for expert management... Body go tell you.

Foolish asswipe.

Lol... OP this is definitely not for u but the lady in question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by NoToPile: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear you don't need to wonder anything. If you've read my posts so far, you'll already know the kinda doctor I am. I don't take shiit. I won't hesitate to send you packing once you start acting up, and yes I can do that because your Bill's dont pay my Bill's.

Going by that narrative I am the ONE doing you a favor, and the favor the patient can do to me in that situation is not to even show up at all. I'll be most glad to enjoy my chilled beer as I'm doing rainow.

Can't wait for October 16th NLC strike to come make I travel go Abuja go flex abeg.

Okay doctor that doesn't take shit and feels he's doing a patient a favor by attending to them despite the fact that he's being paid to do it.

Wrong again you are not doing me a favor, you are doing your job, whether you want to admit it or not.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

Oh, Buratai own don turn insult ba? I know sey na Army una dey fear wellwell. People wey no get pass WAEC Certificate. It's no wonder your presido got issues hanging around his degree.

No need arguing with yall abeg. Just pure waste of time.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by phemy36(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear, if you come to a Government owned Hospital that's purely service & not profit oriented to do anyhow, you WILL see anyhow!

You're swallowing your insults because you want your patients to come back next time to make more money for your company. Ours is a non-profit service.

I always tell my patients, your Bill's isn't what pays my salary. I'll even prefer not to see you and be enjoying myself in a beer parlor, so when I'm seeing you, it's actually me doing you a favour with all humility. I don't expect you to kneel down to greet me, just behave yourself the way you'll want others to behave to you, that's all!

If that's too difficult for you to do as a patient, then pls don't come to me. Just go to a private hospital set up where you can get "value" for your money, as it seems your definition of one being good at what they do is to swallow as much insults as possible, and not to render the actual service one has been employed to do.

Na so una dey carry different complications come Government Hospitals be that, cos of your hatred for the fact we don't take your insults as you will want us to.

Laslas, na we go suffer the consequences or you?

I always advice my elder sister to go to a General Hospital whenever she terribly I'll, and to humble herself so as to get quality treatment. She has great testimonies to share.

Continue going to Hospitals with the mindset that everyone must stand at attention for you once you enter. Who go stand at attention for the remaining patients wey full for there?

With all sense of humility you are so so sick. With this respond you are not human. I'm out
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by NoToPile: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

Oh, Buratai own don turn insult ba? I know sey na Army una dey fear wellwell. People wey no get pass WAEC Certificate. It's no wonder your presido got issues hanging around his degree.

No need arguing with yall abeg. Just pure waste of time .

grin grin better

Mr 'I am doing you a favor by attending to you' doctor.

Have a nice day
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

Go police station or barracks go insult their service providers now. I've shown videos of people getting slapped out of the bank. Stop using useless excuse to defend your story.

Na only rich people dey insult staff and get away with it so easily. We have stories of how 1st Bank treat their customers like shiit once dey see sey your account balance no gel.

Hospital is d only place you'll come in rags and you'll be treated well or you'll come in your Gucci suits and you'll be humbled.

It all depends on your attitude.

And this man claimed to be Doctor.

Do you how our service center and customer care officers has been attack, and we still have to apologize to the customer?

Their are people that won't even exchange words with you at you hospital or clinic, but one petition from them you loose you license to practice.

So stop beating your chest over here, like your doing anyone a favour being a Doctor.

At the end people still die in hospital or clinic due to your misdiagnosis.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

Okay doctor that doesn't take shit and feels he's doing a patient a favor by attending to them despite the fact that he's being paid to do it.

Wrong again you are not doing me a favor, you are doing your job, whether you want to admit it or not.

My dear do me & yourself a favour by not visiting any Government owned with your kinda attitude. You go too see shege I swear...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
phemy36:

With all sense of humility you are so so sick. With this respond you are not human. I'm out

E pain am! wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

grin grin better

Mr 'I am doing you a favor by attending to you' doctor.

Have a nice day

Before nko, me wey I know sey una be suffering and smiling before cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by NoToPile: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

My dear do me & yourself a favour by not visiting any Government owned with your kinda attitude. You go too see shege I swear...

Which attitude, because I called you out that you are not doing your patient a favor by attending to them. grin

I called you out and that statement of yours because that mentality is what most govt workers have.

You need to read my initial post on this thread.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Doktajay5: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
NoToPile:

Ogbeni, he and any Dr u see in Nigeria currently attending to u, is freaking doing u a favour... The early u come to terms with that truth the better for u.

Wait, did I hear you say pay? Omg, let countries that are paying Drs catch u.

So u r yet to realise that government is playing ludo with your life and health.

How much is the national budget for health??

Continue playing till u need a Dr, u may realise who much in shit u r.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by seniormallam(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2019
lebete3000:

You go jam Doctor wey use conductor money send hinsef go school one day. When he comot tie for shirt ma dat day you go know sey Khaki no be Leather.

Soldier go slap you you go piss for body say "yes sir", you go come come hospital dey flex muscle.

We go treat your fvckup one day walahi!
Nice one Bro. For the street wey we dey ?, u no go see draw I swear, I no go even allow my friends join hand because police fit say na gang up, but which police go arrest me say I beat my mate?, I go damage you finish come injure myself again , so that police go say make we go attend to ourself, which street rule u sabi to take avoid police arrest, for this Lagos wise up.
Video of doctor fighting patient is enough to get you sacked first b4 I go come top am with panel beating for you.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Melison(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
doyinbaby:
hello I am a doctor...there are some level of verbal /potentially physical insult /assault that will make me refuse to attend to a person or the person's dependant ..... I can't allow a patient or patients relative treat my anyhow or insult me.....never ... Doctors are human too.... but then I try to tolerate patient and their relatives...I do my best to accommodate patient and their their relatives shortcomings/attitude....... BUT if you pass your BOUNDARY I will defend myself in everyway... but we need to listen to both side before judging ..no one has heard the doctor's side
Madam save the life first!!
I agree that the insults were uncalled for on the woman's part but the doctor should endeavor to save the life of the dieing patient who may not be a party to the nuisance made by his/her ward,
U dig??
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Tai969: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Our doctors are humans too, overworked and stressed. But he wouldn't have taken that stand if it's an emergency or a life threatning case, no matter the level of provocation from the patients mother. His Hippocratic oath comes first.
Point of correction, I think he's wearing a ''scrub'' not native. They are what most doctors wear on duty. They come in blues, pink, brown and green colours.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by lebete3000: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

And this man claimed to be Doctor.

Do you how our service center and customer care officers has been attack, and we still have to apologize to the customer?

Their are people that won't even exchange words with you at you hospital or clinic, but one petition from them you loose you license to practice.

So stop beating your chest over here, like your doing anyone a favour being a Doctor.

At the end people still die in hospital or clinic due to your misdiagnosis.

Shut up Mr Man, only in Nigeria will someone make me loose my licence for no just cause. You think yankee na Banana republic wey person no go even show for Short Service training and hin go still hang pip?

Just shut up about everything and stick to your disgusting attitudes abeg.

Misdiagnosis is the 3rd leading cause of death in the whole world after Cancer & Heart disease. Your stupid self will only want to see the fault in every good thing people do. Na your type dey worship pastor but criticize doctors doing actual work of saving people's lives.

Whether you like it or not, I am doing you a favour if you come to a govt setting, because you're getting the best of service at a cheaper price, whether the government pays me or not!

Until the Government has no more doctors to recruit, that's when you'll realise just how stupid your arguement is.

So soldier wey dey die for Nigeria, is he not getting paid as well? They even collect allowance wey pass some people salary. Will you also say they aren't doing you a favor?

I'm a Representative of the Nigerian government by virtue of working in such an establishment and na favor I dey do you if you no know!

If you want favour again, go to private mushroom Hospitals and get help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients / Born With Short Umbilical Cord(specialadvice) / Keep Off Rotten Tomatoes To Avoid Cancer, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.