Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance (2760 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by 9jainfoparrot: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian controversial singer, Naira Marley has denied facts that he gets about N1.5 million to N2 million for a show

According to a popular page on Twitter which goes by the handle Africa Facts Zone, Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile get about N2 million for a show which makes them the fourth Nigerian rappers with the highest booking fees.

The list is championed by Olamide who gets N7 million for a show, followed by the well-known native rapper, Phyno with N5 million as the booking fee and relayed to M.I and Falz, who allegedly charge N3 million.

However, Naira Marley has denied the unverified facts and bragged that he gets N5 million naira for appearance alone and not even performance.

He wrote: ‘Fact ko fat ni.. I get 5million naira for appearance not even performance’

Source: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/naira-marley-booking-fee/

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by professorval1(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2019
So Naira Marley is now a rapper?

So if you're listing 2pac, Eminem, M.I, ID Cabasa, Mode9 and other rappers you will include Zlatan and Naira Marley.. shocked shocked shocked

Kai OP receive sense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by internationalman(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2019
professorval1:

So if you're listing 2pac, Eminem, M.I, ID Cabasa, Mode9 and other rappers you will include Zlatan and Naira Marley.. shocked shocked shocked

Kai OP receive sense!
The thing tire me my brother...

Rap god by Eminem has over 1.5k words in 6 minutes; till Naira Marley music career ends, he will not accumulate 6k words from all his songs..

2 sentences verse and repetition of chorus they call song...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by opebiboy: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2019
The artists actually gets between 35%-40% of any money quoted. Don't believe the hype

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin dem dey sing sef!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2019
internationalman:

Rap god by Eminem has over 6k words; till Naira Marley music career ends, he will not accumulate 6k words from all his songs..

Easy sir it is just 1.5k+ words. 6k ke??

I was scared that I had to Google that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Olamilekxy(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2019
hw much wizkid and davido is collecting?
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by FarahAideed: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Give you 5 million to come sing Soapy?

Dude wake up

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Zentence: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2019
FarahAideed:
Give you 5 million to come sing Soapy?

Dude wake up
if u no lyk sopy men plenty wey lyk am.....thats still d fact
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by KendrickAyomide: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2019
internationalman:

Rap god by Eminem has over 6k words; till Naira Marley music career ends, he will not accumulate 6k words from all his songs..

Eminem is Clearly better than all African rappers, but he is Trash.. rapping fast doesn't make you a good rapper
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Martins6545: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
internationalman:

[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by chicoMX(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2019
I heard wizkid pockets the highest
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by daviddagreat: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Eminem is Clearly better than all African rappers, but he is Trash.. rapping fast doesn't make you a good rapper
Genuinely curious to know who you consider a "good rapper"

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by internationalman(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Why am I not surprised
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by internationalman(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
OrestesDante:

Easy sir it is just 1.5k+ words. 6k ke??
I was scared that I had to Google that fact.
It was a mistake.
I was going to say 1.5k words in 6 minutes.
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by internationalman(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2019
daviddagreat:
Genuinely curious to know who you consider a "good rapper"
That one clearly doesn't know what he's saying
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Sammy555(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2019
professorval1:

Kai OP receive sense!
you were making sense till you included ID Cabasa
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2019
professorval1:

Kai OP receive sense!
ID what?? Heya...
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Ayomideen(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
So Eminem only raps fast abi?
And for saying he's trash,well,you're entitled to your opinions buh saying he's not a good rapper
Lol make I no talk
Just know this same Eminem is the most successful rapper of all time
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Olamilekxy:
hw much wizkid and davido is collecting?
davido 25m wizkid 30m as at december last year.
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Olamilekxy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:
davido 25m wizkid 30m as at december last year.
wow!

thanks
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by FaskeyG(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Marlianz!!!
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by KendrickAyomide: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ayomideen:

And for saying he's trash,well,you're entitled to your opinions buh saying he's not a good rapper
Lol make I no talk
he is trash, Numbers don't lie but you have to think for yourself.
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by seanwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ayomideen:

Lol make I no talk
wrong. JAYZ is the most successful rapper of all time. NAS is the greatest rapper of all time

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Ayomideen(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
he is trash, Numbers don't lie but you have to think for yourself.
I feel like you're just being like this prolly cos you're not a fan of his
Buh whatever man,you're entitled to your opinions
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by Ayomideen(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
wrong. JAYZ is the most successful rapper of all time. NAS is the greatest rapper of all time
Baba check rankings o
Jayz is more successful in terms of cash,no doubt
Buh when you combine cash,awards,streams and all, Em floors him
And I seriously disagree that NAS is the greatest rapper of all time but imma respect your opinion man

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by seanwilliam(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
@ayomideen, greatest rapper of all time means being the most accomplished( after considering all criteria like fame,reference,cash,lyrics etc. best of all time means most talented. criteria for this one are,rap content(message), industry certification and words influence.
most successfull combines the two(greatest + best)
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by seanwilliam(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
greatest rapper of all time are nas jayz notorius big 2pac rakim eminem andre 3000
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by seanwilliam(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
best rapper of all time are notorious big nas jayz tupac eminem andrea rakim
Re: Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance by seanwilliam(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
greatest mc are nas rakim jayz and eminem. why most successful of all time is JAYZ 2PAC ICE CUBE and baba nas. sori my phone is bad

(1) (Reply)

“Why I Underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery” – Actress, Eniola Badmus Opens Up / Exposed!! Niyola Revealed Her Secrets With Banky W, How He Cheats On Adesua Etom / Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.