Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. (676 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Please,I need detailed explanation of how to travel from Nigeria to Egypt by air. Not going for work or stay,more like tourist visitation for few weeks.
Re: The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. by andrewbaba44: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Ketamine9000mg:
Please,I need detailed explanation of how to travel from Nigeria to Egypt by air. Not going for work or stay,more like tourist visitation for few weeks.

Go and apply for visa nah and if you don’t have anyone there just have your hotel reservation

Book your ticket 2 way ticket not one way unless you will be sent back at the point of entry

Hold $500 for your BTA at worst ,with all this you are good to go

Good luck
Re: The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Go and apply for visa nah and if you don’t have anyone there just have your hotel reservation

Book your ticket 2 way ticket not one way unless you will be sent back at the point of entry

Hold $500 for your BTA at worst ,with all this you are good to go

Good luck

You mean $500 is enough to take me? I'm totally new to traveling.
Re: The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. by andrewbaba44: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Ketamine9000mg:

You mean $500 is enough to take me? I'm totally new to traveling.

You are going to visit nah ? I am putting the smallest amount that can take you to cairo as a BTA

One of my friend that visited me at cairo during the afcon period was holding a BTA of $500 and he didnt have issue at the point of entry

Na those thieves for muritala airport go just give you small issues
Re: The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
andrewbaba44:

You are going to visit nah ? I am putting the smallest amount that can take you to cairo as a BTA

One of my friend that visited me at cairo during the afcon period was holding a BTA of $500 and he didnt have issue at the point of entry

Na those thieves for muritala airport go just give you small issues

Ok.. Thanks...I am just visiting.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Attempts To Forcefully Board Moving Air Peace Plane / Germany Vs UK Student Visa. / Nigerians In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.