Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky (647 Views)

Naira Marley Announces New Album "God's Time Is The Best" / "Your Time Is Up" - Bobrisky Drags Tunde Ednut / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by Starspatnaija: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2019
A fan decided to quiz popular cross dresser, Bobrisky , when he was going to have kids and his response to the question was very shocking but funny at the same time.

The cum aspect just left me speechless #TMI abeg....

https://starspatnaija..com/2019/10/i-want-to-get-pregnant-but-god-time-is.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by donstan18: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Bobrisky is capable of getting pregnant before Adesua Etomi and Simi.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by kolafolabi(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
He's a liar and a cheat.
Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by Preetti(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2019
lol this dude is a comedian

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2019
People like brobisky should have been out of this world But God in his mercy is still giving this dude a second chance But sha God's time is the best... When his cups re full He will surely rest with his ancestors
Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by quietpoolsinn: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events, business meetings and conferences. Also affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

Re: I Want To Get Pregnant But God Time Is The Best - Bobrisky by Xclusiveme: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Preetti:
lol this dude is a comedian

Lwkm

(1) (Reply)

As An Actress, If A Movie Director Hasn’t Asked To Sleep With You Then Something / See How Rema Stole Wizkid’s Strategy On His Way To Fame (A Must Read) / Davido’s Fiancee Chioma Shares First Photo Of David Adeleke Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.