Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336196 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Yes it is, especially for nouns(name, animal, place etc).
One way to negate being penalised for case sensitive error is to use upper case(Capital Letters) all through from 1 to 40
Or try & be cautious/attention to the grammatical details
Teemez:
Thanks so much, please what do you mean by as it should be, I am talking about Listening, not reading. Are you saying listening is case sentisive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by henrinco(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
One way to negate being penalised for case sensitive error is to use upper case(Capital Letters) all through from 1 to 40
Or try & be cautious/attention to the grammatical details
One is not marked wrong for not using capital letters in IELTS (listening). I attended several IDP organized master class this koro period.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2020
You are required to provide evidence of your educational qualifications whether ECA done or not if you had answered questions on the higher institution attended with dates. Education, and CRS calculation (using the ECA equivalence) are two different things.

oginnite:
Hello house. Plewase does anyone know of any case where IRCC asked for ECA for first degree at ADR after providing Masters ECA during application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erechi: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Teemez:
Thanks so much, please what do you mean by as it should be, I am talking about Listening, not reading. Are you saying listening is case sentisive?
I don’t think listening Is case sensitive, but spelling errors is checked, also how to write time is important 9:00 pm not 9pm..also sometimes the pm or am is already provided especially in full in the blanks so just write the figure without the accompanying words( am or pm) this also applies to the money signs..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Jaycew:

So she can get PR prior to writing the exams?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Thanks so much
Erechi:

I don’t think listening Is case sensitive, but spelling errors is checked, also how to write time is important 9:00 pm not 9pm..also sometimes the pm or am is already provided especially in full in the blanks so just write the figure without the accompanying words( am or pm) this also applies to the money signs..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Thanks
MayorOfEdmonton:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
My bad, apologies. Perhaps they have adjusted it now, I remember when I wrote the cambridge tutor said there is penalty for using lower case all through for nouns e.g Albert not albert, Manchester not manchester, Lion not lion
Thanks for sharing the adjusted understanding. Cheers

henrinco:
One is not marked wrong for not using capital letters in IELTS (listening). I attended several IDP organized master class this koro period.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hopefulsoul1: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Dennyjuff:

Country of study should be Nigeria since you weren’t physically present else u’d provide police report for that country.
Gift deed is okay for the transfer your dad made... I’m not sure about the account since it’s not up to 6 months old. Maybe others can help

Wow... thanks for your response. So I have to input Nigeria even though it was from another country. Also pls what would I put in town of study and is there any place to input distance or online that's to show mode of study
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amylicious:
Hello, pls how do I go about this PNP stuff I studied microbiology and I'm working as a chemicals technologist and microbiologist in a manufacturing company.pls do you know any province I can apply to
been explained severally. Visit the pnp websites of the various provinces. Most of them chose from pool so there is nothing one can do except hope and pray. Check Saskatchewan is your occupation is in demand, thats the only one i know one can apply for now. But their points for invite too is high these days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iambowcreek: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day house.

Just saw this and it means PPR will rain Soon for us all waiting. My Fellow AVO group our sun will shine soon grin grin
It will all end in praise. wink

This is from Outland applicants in Sydney VO

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
ednut1:
been explained severally several times. Visit the pnp websites of the various provinces. Most of them chose from pool so there is nothing one can do except hope and pray. Check Saskatchewan is your occupation is in demand, thats the only one i know one can apply for now. But their points for invite too is high these days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pyad:

I practised for one month (morning, day and night). For listening, I used ieltsonlinetests.com at first then later switched to Cambridge practice tests on

Overall, I'll say that an essential key to passing this exam is by practising constantly and working on your problem areas.

Thanks for the response. I still think you're an English guru but this will go a long way in helping others. I wish you the best on this journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThatCEO: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jaycew:

So she can get PR prior to writing the exams?

I believe she can, d certifications are just needed when she gets to Canada, not before she gets there.

But she should run both Vietnam and Canada together. If Vietnam comes first, she can still run Canada from Vietnam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meks12: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day all.
Please i need opinions

I used WES to evaluate my wife's credentials, she is a Registered Nurse and a Midwife. We are awaiting the report.
Sadly I got to know a while ago that WES report doesn't favour nurses most time.
I want to know if I can continue regardless since I am the PA and I got masters equivalent.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ModestGal(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThatCEO:

I believe she can, d certifications are just needed when she gets to Canada, not before she gets there.

But she should run both Vietnam and Canada together. If Vietnam comes first, she can still run Canada from Vietnam.
Please is Vietnam same with Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThatCEO:

Thank you so much. If the Vietnam works out, she'll be given a work permit, can she apply from Vietnam with that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Liispa:

Yes
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Please is Vietnam same with Canada?
Nooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tofss: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
I recently sent my ATS transcript to WES via etx.ng. WES sent me a mail that ICAN is requesting for me to pay before they can verify my documents and I should contact them. I reached out to ICAn and they are telling me that they dunno about anything like that and they have not even gotten any verification mail from WES. WES is insisting they have sent it and now I'm just confused. Please has this happened to anyone? Or is it etx that would verify it? Abeg epp me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThatCEO: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jaycew:

Thank you so much. If the Vietnam works out, she'll be given a work permit, can she apply from Vietnam with that?

If she has a Vietnam work permit (not visit visa) she can apply to Canada from Vietnam. She would need two police reports, one for Nigeria n another for Vietnam (if she has spent over 6 months in Vietnam).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by livelovelaugh: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello, well done to everyone on this place. pls i want to ask if it is okay to get my previous work reference letters from now even tho i plan to enter the pool next year. Does date on reference letter matter? Pls I will appreciate answers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
I didn’t use etx but mine has been received by Wes and they’re saying they sent a verification email to ICAN, meanwhile ICAN is saying they haven’t received any. I don’t even know what’s going on. The person I spoke to at ICAN said they’ve not been receiving emails from Wes for a while now they’re trying to resolve it.
Tofss:
I recently sent my ATS transcript to WES via etx.ng. WES sent me a mail that ICAN is requesting for me to pay before they can verify my documents and I should contact them. I reached out to ICAn and they are telling me that they dunno about anything like that and they have not even gotten any verification mail from WES. WES is insisting they have sent it and now I'm just confused. Please has this happened to anyone? Or is it etx that would verify it? Abeg epp me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by michaelf284: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goodevening all,
Please has anyone used ETX NG to send transcript to WES recently and it was accepted?
I appreciate your anticipated response(s). Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Favourphilic: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening
Please someone should help me out.

I have been trying to pay for documents evaluation on PEBC website, but after clicking the pay icon.it keep responding"do not honor" I have tried several debit cards

How do I go about this please

lyziwealth5:
PEBC has resume taking applications for Document evaluation kindly check!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
livelovelaugh:
Hello, well done to everyone on this place. pls i want to ask if it is okay to get my previous work reference letters from now even tho i plan to enter the pool next year. Does date on reference letter matter? Pls I will appreciate answers.
There is no issue with you getting them now. Reference letters do not have expiration periods.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by livelovelaugh: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you

hillony:

There is no issue with you getting them now. Reference letters do not have expiration periods.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jollla123: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello All,
Does anyone have any experience with submitting an application where the POF shown is an investment/savings with P i :Dggy Ve :Dst?
I have searched on the forum but did not find any information/case like this.

I moved money from a fixed deposit to them about a month ago and I am wondering if I need to move the money to my bank account and print a statement showing the movement of funds for the EE application or a letter from the company would suffice? This is why I need advice so I don't make a mistake.
I would appreciate all the help I can get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tton: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Please can you assist with a contact for processing ui undergraduate transcript

ucheuju:

Good morning ChiefDaddy1,

,Please,how much does it cost to process an undergraduate transcript from university of Ibadan?

Kindly help with a contact as well.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by luvlyme: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello everyone, please a friend finished from Houdegbe North American University Benin and needs to start ECA with WES, please does anyone have a contact?have searched the thread but there's really not much info about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.