Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1339154 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2020
tukopy:

Interested @ bolded

Just sent you a message...please reply with your number let's discuss.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2020
sesan01:

Thanks Mamaroon. When I was submitting my application, I actually included a letter of explantation as an optional document explaining the reasons for not providing those reference letters. I guess it wasn't seen or read. I'll draft a new one and send it with those reference letters again.

Also, I got an acknowledgment that my docs had been sent to the relevant visa office when I provided my reference letters via webform.

Was you eligibility passed at any time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IlesanmiG: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello Seniors/house,

I finally wrote IELTS for the 2nd time and had L: 8 R: 8 W: 8.5 S: 7.5. I have only my first degree, 4-year experience in reputable multinational companies, currently 28, and unmarried.

When I computed, my CRS came to 438..

What do you suggest I do from here.

I appreciate all responses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2020
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

I finally wrote IELTS for the 2nd time and had L: 8 R: 8 W: 8.5 S: 7.5. I have only my first degree, 4-year experience in reputable multinational companies, currently 28, and unmarried.

That's a good IELTS score. You need an additional degree to boost your points. Do you have any other certificate aside the Bachelors degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2020
intrinsicniyi:

@Naijacanadian28, @listowell, the second PR is South Africa. I don't think anyone on this Canada journey go like apply for SA PR. cheesy

@Zeus04, thanks Bo$$! I can't drive to save my life embarassed. I'm sure buyers for the Lexus go showface.

@sesan01, thank you! I am yielding to your recommendation.
I jump and pass. I thought it was USA, I was thinking you did your M.Sc there. Just hold on, your CA PR is gonna drop soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissMa01: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2020
This is a good score. How did you practice for writing?
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2020
It's impossible...check that you did it well..it should be higher
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2020
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

Fantastic profile you got.

Go get an additional certificate Quickly. Age 30 isn't too far away.

You have a competitive advantage now that you are below 30.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2020
justwise:

7&8 are unlocked now you can try. No need to apologies you are doing your best

@Justwise, created: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#93294387

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brownie1003: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
It is correct. If he gets 2/ more cert at 29 - 471, @30 -466. With a master's degree @30 -473 @29- 478
Wendyok:
It's impossible...check that you did it well..it should be higher

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brownie1003: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Congrats on your result. Get a master's degree. With a master's degree, your crs score will be 471@30 but @29, 478. You can try NOUN master's in information technology ( if your first degree is science related), it's 1yr. If not, get 2or more cert and start learning french because no one knows what the scores would be by the time you are done with your additional cert.
My 2 cents . All the best
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Just out of curiosity, are the administrators of the speaking tests foreigners or Nigerians.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drail400(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

You could pursue a professional masters, their duration is less than a year. With your Bsc, the highest point you can attain is 441

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello house, my 2 cents based on the struggle a lot of people have making FX payments.

The CBN would commence sales of FX to BDCs by Monday. The rates would likely drop (May be or not be a drastic drop) depending on supply and demand and other factors. It may be a good time to consider buying $ if you need it in the near future. Things are not so predictable and prices may increase before the year runs out so just buy once the rates drop.

Bank limits on naira cards may not increase anytime soon so if you can, open a dollar account and fund it so you are not all over the place when you need to make payments for WES, Application fees and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Omachief(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Mine was a Nigerian
Allegory:
Just out of curiosity, are the administrators of the speaking tests foreigners or Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2020
IlesanmiG:
Hello Seniors/house,

funny you are just finding out now. First thing to do is to simulate scores with crs tool. Like others have said get an extra degree

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amethyst1884: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Hey fam.

Here is a sample to a TEF Section B writing we put together that can guarantee you a minimum C1. Check it out.. We can show how. We would like your feedback

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbPCFDFaVY/?igshid=d0o54valdkoc

https://www.ieflearning.com/blog/tef-expression-ecrite-section-b/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isangjohnson: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=drail400.

Could you please give us more details on a professional masters program that someone would finish and collect certificate in less than a year?

With the current situation in the country, it's very difficult, if not impossible to start masters program with Noun, finish and collect certificate in 1yr. I was opportune to confirm this from one of the coordinators.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.