Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342645 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hobyno: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
cardinal1:
Happy sunday pals. I am March 15 aor and is 7months + post AOR. I raise webform with respect to my application and it says " Decision made, the decision will be communicated to you through mail/email". This reply was 21st of October and am still yet to get any email. My question is 2 ways. Does anyone know how long one has to wait before a mail with respect to this and the outcome?; Secondly I wish to call CIC tomorrow but both the text now and google hangouts dialer are not available in Nigeria for download. I need input from someone who has succeeded in calling from Nigeria on how to go about the calling?

IMO still raise CSE and also send mail to your VO

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
cardinal1:
Happy sunday pals. I am March 15 aor and is 7months + post AOR. I raise webform with respect to my application and it says " Decision made, the decision will be communicated to you through mail/email". This reply was 21st of October and am still yet to get any email. My question is 2 ways. Does anyone know how long one has to wait before a mail with respect to this and the outcome?;

First of all, congratulations.

@bold, not sure anyone here can. From what I have read on canadavisa, it could take hours, days or weeks. In my case, decision (approval) to email took 3 days (as per my GCMS note post PPR). File was approved on a Friday while I got the email on a Monday.

Raise another cse and narrate that the response to your previous cse indicates that a decision has been made on your application but you are yet to receive an email to that effect.

Secondly I wish to call CIC tomorrow but both the text now and google hangouts dialer are not available in Nigeria for download. I need input from someone who has succeeded in calling from Nigeria on how to go about the calling?

I use Textnow app without issues. Do you use an android phone? If yes, check the picture attached and search for the app on Playstore. Set it up and you are good to go. Call CIC on +18882422100 using the app. In case the app doesn't work (it happens sometimes), install a VPN from Playstore (VPNhub comes handy and it's free to use) and run Textnow.

29 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ogenedo: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dear NAIRALANDERS, Sorry to bring this topic here, but I need to warn you on the activities of scammers on Nairaland.

Please beware of DAMTUNE, or any other name he wishes to adopt now.

In my bid to patronize and support a hussling young chap, I saw his advert on Nairaland and called him to buy 16gig data from him and he assured me that he was genuine.

Based on trust, I sent N3,000 credit to 0816-335-5485 as he requested and he switched off his number immediately. Once I use another number to reach him, he cut the call immediately he hears my voice and block the number.

He has discouraged me and other people from patronizing genuine young chaps who are trying to make ends meet.

DEAR NAIRALANDERS PLS BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER IS NUMBERS ARE 08163355485 & 07056600490.

HE IS DUPING PEOPLE WITH FAKE DATA SALES.

See his poster and our conversation below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omoaweonline: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please i need a study mate / colleague for IELST November 23, 2019.

Email: omoaweonline@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08154144801

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Saskbound:
Hello everyone hope you all had a good weekend or having a good weekend.

Looking forward to more PR stories this new week especially from AVO!!!! Amen smiley smiley

Amen! embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sonety2k(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cardinal1: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hobyno:

IMO still raise CSE and also send mail to your VO

Thanks, I will raise another CSE. Could you help me with Ottawa VO mail address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cardinal1: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
LecturerIFE:

First of all, congratulations.

@bold, not sure anyone here can. From what I have read on canadavisa, it could take hours, days or weeks. In my case, decision (approval) to email took 3 days (as per my GCMS note post PPR). File was approved on a Friday while I got the email on a Monday.

Raise another cse and narrate that the response to your previous cse indicates that a decision has been made on your application but you are yet to receive an email to that effect.

I use Textnow app without issues. Do you use an android phone? If yes, check the picture attached and search for the app on Playstore. Set it up and you are good to go. Call CIC on +18882422100 using the app. In case the app doesn't work (it happens sometimes), install a VPN from Playstore (VPNhub comes handy and it's free to use) and run Textnow.

Thanks for your detailed response. The textnow still gives me the same feedback as before "This app is not available in your country " I will work around the VPNhub.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
cardinal1:

Thanks for your detailed response. The textnow still gives me the same feedback as before "This app is not available in your country " I will work around the VPNhub.

Are you able to install the app from Playstore?

If no, sideload the app from Google (I attached a screenshot, you can download it from APKPure) and run it with a VPN.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
cardinal1:

Thanks, I will raise another CSE. Could you help me with Ottawa VO mail address.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alegria07: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please I will like to learn writing under you as I think it's the most difficult for me presently

blissnenye:
Congratulations sis. I remember telling you you were good. You had put in so much work already before contacting me. Little wonder your English and sentence construction was excellent as the only thing you needed was a guide on the correct structure your essay should have. I am happy to be a part of this deserved success. Sitting @478 now, you are damn sure of an ITA in the next draw.
Am glad it ended in praise for you. BC cannot come and carry your shine abeg

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good evening guys, i intend to resign tomorrow in the organisation I have been working for 2 years, 7 months and plan on getting work reference letter too from them. I plan to open a profile around the middle of next year and the question is would the date to IRCC adress (4th of November 2019) be an issue when I am to submit middle next year having looking backdated?

One reason is that I am very cool with the present HR and she will do almost anything for me and i want make use of the opportunity. The second and the major reason is that i don't want to wait till next year when I am ready because the organisation is a very inconsistent and unpredictable one and they can come up with one policy or the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Secondly I wish to call CIC tomorrow but both the text now and google hangouts dialer are not available in Nigeria for download. I need input from someone who has succeeded in calling from Nigeria on how to go about the calling?[/quote]

Cardinal, sorry about this delay
I use an app called Nextplus to call the guys at cic no issues there, I didn't have to buy the number as well.
Though I think it would be available for a limited time.
I'm sure you will be fine.
All the best!

8 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Omoolope2023: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
ednut1:
post ita all you need is eca certificates and ielts merged under education . Transcript not needed

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by fmsimple(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Your reference must not be older than 6 months when you're submitting it. If you post date it, then you must confirm that the HR boss hasn't changed at submission.

Best wishes.

ladykilllar:
Good evening guys, i intend to resign tomorrow in the organisation I have been working for 2 years, 7 months and plan on getting work reference letter too from them. I plan to open a profile around the middle of next year and the question is would the date to IRCC adress (4th of November 2019) be an issue when I am to submit middle next year having looking backdated?

One reason is that I am very cool with the present HR and she will do almost anything for me and i want make use of the opportunity. The second and the major reason is that i don't want to wait till next year when I am ready because the organisation is a very inconsistent and unpredictable one and they can come up with one policy or the other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Omoolope2023: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
amaya21:
Don't stress yourself. Just combine ECA + IELTS + certificate.

Nagode
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
fmsimple:
Your reference must not be older than 6 months when you're submitting it. If you post date it, then you must confirm that the HR boss hasn't changed at submission.

Best wishes.

Damn!! Thanks anyways, i appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
ladykilllar:

Damn!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8eJHDdOHo
fmsimple:

Best wishes.

she can get the letter as she is going as it wont be a current role. There is also no mention of 6 months on cic website. For a current role with an old letter if you have clocked 3 years as at the date of the letter i dont think any vo will be bothered if you have performed the same role during the period of the letter date and submission

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
ednut1:
she can get the letter as she is going as it wont be a current role. There is also no mention of 6 months on cic website. For a current role with an old letter if you have clocked 3 years as at the date of the letter i dont think any vo will be bothered if you have performed the same role during the period of the letter date and submission

Yeah i am resigning tomorrow and i plan on getting the reference letter tomorrow initially.
I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lordjonjo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Somaris:

See the site, date and time the image is coming from and go there. Open your eyes. Are you using a nokia torch?
i consider ednut1 to be somewhat stern in his responses to rookie questions but seeing Somaris made me give up. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
lordjonjo:

i consider ednut1 to be somewhat stern in his responses to rookie questions but seeing Somaris made me give up. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
lordjonjo:

does ethiopia air operate canada flights from ibadan airport angry

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sent you a pm

alegria07:
Please I will like to learn writing under you as I think it's the most difficult for me presently

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello, hope your exam went well and the venue issue was resolved?
MissyVee007:
Thank you very much for the info. I’ve sent them an email and hopefully they rectify this quickly.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
ladykilllar:

Go ahead. No timeframe for the when to get a letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NanaF: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
fmsimple:

Best wishes.

It’s nice to help but you should only give out information that you’re sure of. There has been no mention of expiration period for work reference letters on CIC website or even on this thread. Please edit your post.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Go ahead. No timeframe for the when to get a letter

Even if i am to use it next year? I appreciate your reply, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
nothing of such on IRCC website and if its a new development post the link, try to avoid all this youtube videos that aims at getting more views than giving a valid info, please edit your post asap. thanks for trying to help the Moniker in question anyways.

fmsimple:

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
YES go ahead and collect it as planned. all the best

ladykilllar:

Even if i am to use it next year? I appreciate your reply, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by makano: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok.. Buh is it an advantage for a nomination by the province for applicants that have IT certification? Peace
ednut1:
nothing like certification to boost pnp . Those things you mentioned cannot be assessed by wes or others.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefDaddy1: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please help look into this matter.

I registered for wes and I filled 2019 as the year my Msc was awarded, however 2018 was written on my notification of result.
Please is this an issue and can I correct it or I should send my transcript and noification of result to WES like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.