Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately (34419 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by aspiring44: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Eko oni baje... Ikorodu folks can smile now...

Read more here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/lagos-bad-roads-these-are-lists-of.html

There are still lots of bad roads in ikorodu.

Igbogbo - ofin , Oreta , igbe lara , .

It is in deplorable state
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by ikevictor: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stupid governor!!

Woman wrapper!!

As long you’re constantly screwed by Tinubu, YOU WILL NEVER get anything done well in Lagos State!!

Your duty is just to make us catch feelings, but do nothing significant at the end of the day!

Swallow my words, cos that’s how I feel staying in traffic for over 3hrs daily to get home even after I paid my tax in full.

Animal!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by juman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
I wish fashola could be lagos governor for another eight years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by fizopumpin: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
What about ikotun/iyana ejigbo/nnpc road... Lagos State government Nawa ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I was expecting to see Mile 2-Trade fair road... Those living on that side are not human again, they have 2 lives... I thought I have seen worst of roads, Mile 2 folks are angels, trust me

check well, its there oga
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by unitysheart(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Staro:

Somebody pointedly told me that these axis have the worst roads in Lagos because they have a heavy population of Igbos living there.

Successive Lagos governors from Tinubu have deliberately ignored those areas for that reason.

See list;

Oshodi
Isolo
Mafoluko
Ajao-Estate
Ejigbo
Okota
Amuwo Odofin
Festac

Add Ikotun Egbe

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by TCF1980(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lagos Government should construct a coastal road from Eko Atlantic through Elegushi beach to Baracuda beach and terminating at Eleko to relief Lekki - Epe expressway.

Also, and alternative route from Berger by VGC should be provided to link Langbasa while another road from Lagos Business School to Badore through Cooperative Estate with interchange at Okeira Nla...

AutoReportNG:
As it was earlier reported by AutoReportNG that Lagos Gov., Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu has declared a state of emergency on all Lagos roads and has mandated some selected construction companies to start work on rehabilitation as from today, you can read it here if you missed it.

AutoReportNG has it on good authority that some roads have been selected for urgent repairs and work will begin on this road starting from today.

The roads that will be rehabilitated and reconstructed include but are not limited to...

IKEJA ZONE
- Network of roads in Oregun

IKEJA G.R.A
- Network roads in Ikeja G- R- A

Badagry (from Agbara to Badagry)
- Agboju to Okokomaiko

IKORODU ZONE
- Ketu /Ojota section of Ikorodu
- Ijede road to Ewu-Elepe
- Oba Sekumade road
- Agric Isawo road
- Imota to the rice mill

EPE ZONE
- Eleko junction to T- junction at Epe
- Itoikin- Epe road
- Completion of network of road up to Noforija/ Mojoda ( existing contract )

LEKKI AJAH
- Abraham Adesanya Roundabout to Eleko
Alternative Route to Admiralty circle plaza Lekki

VICTORIA ISLAND
- Network of roads in Victoria island
- Network of roads in Oniru estate
- Water corporation drive

ABULE EGBA
- Ekoro bridge, Abule Egba
- Lagos Abeokuta expressway from Abule Egba to Sango to tollgate

MUSHIN
- Idi Oro road, Mushin

IKOYI
- Network of roads in Ikoyi

LAGOS ISLAND
- Apongbon road
- Idumagbo avenue

SURULERE
- Babs Animashaun , Surulere

BADAGRY
- Lagos Badagry expressway from trade fair to okomaiko ( existing contract) -

These are some of the roads that will be worked on immediately to reduce the stress people on these roads go through daily.

We will update you with images as we get feedbacks from various locations across the state as work begins.

(List modified as at 1.20pm this afternoon)

- AutoReportNG

Source:
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by unitysheart(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
fizopumpin:
What about ikotun/iyana ejigbo/nnpc road... Lagos State government Nawa ooooo

I weak as I no see that axis o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Unrated900(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
yet again , Ajao Estate

over looked !!!

I saw them working on bonny camp road yesterday .

sanwo-olu is working !!!

these bad roads he inherited them

they didn't spoil in his tenure

my governor am begging on behalf of Ajao Estate people , they need a good road , government are generating alot revenue in that area , yet they are not gaining from government in terms of good road , it was a PDP area , I don't know about now .

Okay thank you in behalf of the Lagos state government.

I will pass your words to them when we meet tonight at club house

Greetings Pa to sanwo olu
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
THE TYPE OF CEMENT ROAD THAT DANGOTE IS DOING AT CELE TO GBAGADA AXIS, SHOULD BE AWARDED FOR MILE 2 TO VOX DUE TO HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES THAT PLY THAT ROUTE ( CONTAINER)
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by kaziblake(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Staro:

Somebody pointedly told me that these axis have the worst roads in Lagos because they have a heavy population of Igbos living there.

Successive Lagos governors from Tinubu have deliberately ignored those areas for that reason.

See list;

Oshodi
Isolo
Mafoluko
Ajao-Estate
Ejigbo
Okota
Amuwo Odofin
Festac
They Repaired rhino recently and Oshodi that I know isn't bad... Must you Play the tribal card?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by taneez(f): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ahhh where is Alimosho local government? Most populated yet not on the list... Ikotun-ejigbo ,ijegun , abaranje -okerube needs overhaul (should be expanded too), Iyana isheri and ijagemo
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Octopusssy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Abeg make we see pictures of work ongoing. A list means nothing. That is just what we maintenence guys call an issue log. And some logs can remain open indefinitely
So you are a bricklayer? Nice one
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by nlPoster: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
kaziblake:
They Repaired rhino recently and Oshodi that I know isn't bad... Must you Play the tribal card?

I think he or she was just pointing out which places s/he knows that have heavy concentrations of Igbos.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by hanaya: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
where is apapa road in this list?
AutoReportNG:
As it was earlier reported by AutoReportNG that Lagos Gov., Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu has declared a state of emergency on all Lagos roads and has mandated some selected construction companies to start work on rehabilitation as from today, you can read it here if you missed it.

AutoReportNG has it on good authority that some roads have been selected for urgent repairs and work will begin on this road starting from today.

The roads that will be rehabilitated and reconstructed include but are not limited to...

IKEJA ZONE

IKEJA G.R.A

- Agboju to Okokomaiko

IKORODU ZONE
- Oba Sekumade road
- Agric Isawo road
- Imota to the rice mill

EPE ZONE
- Itoikin- Epe road

LEKKI AJAH

VICTORIA ISLAND

ABULE EGBA

MUSHIN
- Idi Oro road, Mushin

IKOYI

LAGOS ISLAND
- Apongbon road
- Idumagbo avenue

SURULERE

BADAGRY

These are some of the roads that will be worked on immediately to reduce the stress people on these roads go through daily.

We will update you with images as we get feedbacks from various locations across the state as work begins.

- AutoReportNG

Source:
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by bibianna(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who's going to help us inform Mr. Sanwo about IJAGEMO in IKOTUN about the deplorable state of the road?
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by internetparrot: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
God bless you for mentioning Ajao Estate, nobody seems to be paying attention, forgetting its the link to Ejigbo, Ikotun and other areas.
Ajao needs serious attention, people are suffering there daily and the painful part is that it won't even cost the government much. The parts that are very bad are not much. If only someone will speak to the governor about it, it will help not just Ajao residents but the whole of Ejigbo and other environs
majamajic:
yet again , Ajao Estate

over looked !!!

I saw them working on bonny camp road yesterday .

sanwo-olu is working !!!

these bad roads he inherited them

they didn't spoil in his tenure

my governor am begging on behalf of Ajao Estate people , they need a good road , government are generating alot revenue in that area , yet they are not gaining from government in terms of good road , it was a PDP area , I don't know about now .
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by DownChelsea(f): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Batam:

You guys are so sentimental.
If Lagos no gree you live go back to your state.
Learn diplomacy
are you from Lagos state? Just asking!
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by rhythyson: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Staro:

See list;

Oshodi
Isolo
Mafoluko
Ajao-Estate
Ejigbo
Okota
Amuwo Odofin
Festac

There they go again? Must everything be about hating Igbo tribe?

Get a life folks
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by majamajic(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
internetparrot:
God bless you for mentioning Ajao Estate, nobody seems to be paying attention, forgetting its the link to Ejigbo, Ikotun and other areas.
Ajao needs serious attention, people are suffering there daily and the painful part is that it won't even cost the government much. The parts that are very bad are not much. If only someone will speak to the governor about it, it will help not just Ajao residents but the whole of Ejigbo and other environs

there's this road that connects Canoe from there u can go ejigbo, ikotun , idimu , Igando

that road is very important , the other one connect to airport road , yet no attention

am very surprised !!!

I don't know why people of Ajao are so quiet about this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by imitateMe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
keryj:
That Agric isawo road is been under construction since last two years
Do you live in Agric? Please let's go and see the site together; I need to know how the road is progressing.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by internetparrot: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
I tire, if that road is not on the list, the list is just a joke.
If not for anything Ajao generates a whole lot of revenue for the government, why not encourage them atleast.
delejoye:
where is EJIGBO- NNPC AND AJAO estate my car don dey cry oooo. PLS my Governor save us in Ejigbo from terrible roads.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by LongThickPenis(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:

IKEJA ZONE

IKEJA G.R.A

- Agboju to Okokomaiko

IKORODU ZONE
- Oba Sekumade road
- Agric Isawo road
- Imota to the rice mill

EPE ZONE
- Itoikin- Epe road

LEKKI AJAH

VICTORIA ISLAND

ABULE EGBA

MUSHIN
- Idi Oro road, Mushin

IKOYI

LAGOS ISLAND
- Apongbon road
- Idumagbo avenue

SURULERE

BADAGRY

- AutoReportNG

Source:

Dopemu, Akowonjo, Egbeda, Shasha, Idimu, not on this list.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Octopusssy:

So you are a bricklayer? Nice one

Brick layer ke?
I am a ditch digger. Someone figured it out the other day.
Oya Cum let me fill your trench.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by samuelshosanya(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
nice one
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by internetparrot: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
It's sad, Chivita has also allegedly volunteered to fix the road, but the local government wants the money paid to them, or a huge sum paid to them before construction, and we all know Indians won't play that card.

It breaks my heart everyday plying that road.
majamajic:

there's this road that connects Canoe from there u can go ejigbo, ikotun , idimu , Igando

that road is very important , the other one connect to airport road , yet no attention

am very surprised !!!

I don't know why people of Ajao are so quiet about this
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Binomo48655: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sure and guarantee
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AceVentura: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Government of “I will”.

Until I see workers at the site & work is completed, “adonbilivit”

This isn’t about the Harvard crammed speeches, get to work my friend & stop wasting our time.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by mercyviv(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
If there's a road repair without Ikorodu roads included, then its bias. Kudos to the government. We need the project kick started now...grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by joskab4sure: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
We don hear oooo.

what of igbogbo axix (offin-oreta rd, offin ile road,Bayeku Agunfoye and Lajo).

Let them stop to collect Land use from us untill this road is fixed up
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Octopusssy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Brick layer ke?
I am a ditch digger. Someone figured it out the other day.
Oya Cum let me fill your trench.
Are your digging implements big, strong and reliable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Chinese Boy Drives A Tractor Like A Pro / Rumor Of Earth Tremor In Abuja: FG Speaks, Dismisses It / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.