Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Let Them Grow Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Them Grow Together (142 Views)

Let Them Grow Together / Let Both Grow Together / Let Both Grow Together Until The Time Of Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Them Grow Together by jonatoye(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~

Focus: Let them Grow Together

WORD FOR TODAY
The fact that it appears as if the evil or sinful deeds of men is without its corresponding consequence does not change the fact that God will judge the evil deeds of men!!!
Scriptural Reference
''Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." (Matt.13.30 -)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes a man can be tempted to think that his deeds is without any consequence because of the fact that he succeeded without any resistance or caution even after several attempts. Whatever the case may be the fact still remains that God cannot be mocked every man will reap whatever he sows (Gal 6:7).

God over the years has proven to men from generation to generation that He is merciful. That is the reason he does not pass immediate judgement on sinners and those who present themselves to do evil. It is this concept of "Let them grow together" that gives what appears to be a security to those who indulge in sin and still engage in spiritual activities.

When it seems as if you are not punished for your evil act or sin; or you discover that God is silent despite your malpractices in His business, know that you are spending the period of grace made available for you to repent and get things right with God. Be ever mindful of the fact that God will bring into judgement the works of men!

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not take your grace for granted help me to serve you with fear and trembling in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Don't take solace in the fact that God is merciful to do evil, serve God with fear and trembling!

Have a Remarkable Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fear Not / Mud Puddles And Dandelions / Missing By Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.