Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Let Both Grow Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Both Grow Together (173 Views)

Let Them Grow Together / Let Both Grow Together / Let Both Grow Together Until The Time Of Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Both Grow Together by jonatoye(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Let Both Grow together

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord, in His attribute, will not uproot the tares among the wheat because he has already determined when they will be destroyed. Remember this: there will come a time when God will judge all of man's works!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." (Matthew 13:30 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We sometimes wonder why God remains silent and does not take drastic action against men's evil deeds. We tend to lose patience as the rate of evil work of darkness increases. According to human logic, God should destroy evildoers and lawless people to bring about the necessary peace in all areas of life.

However, in His infinite mercy, the merciful God has revealed his verdict to us: "Let both grow together until the time of harvest when their fruit will make the difference." Both the good and the bad will continue to grow together from generation to generation, and their fruit will be the only distinguishing factor that separates them.

As a result, a man will be deceiving himself if he believes he will get away with his evil deeds; the Lord has set a day for every man's deeds. To allow for repentance, the Lord chooses not to uproot the weeds in the context of men. That is why the Lord said, "My reward is with me, to give to each man according to his deeds" (Rev 22:12).

+ What do you look like before God: wheat or tares?

Lord! Help me to bear the fruit of righteousness all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
The Lord will do nothing about your deeds until the judgement day is fulfilled!!!

Have a Graceful Week Ahead!!!
Re: Let Both Grow Together by Hezzyluv: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
God will give you more wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Spiritualist Gives Tinubu A Powerful Message (Viral Video) / HIS Plan Or YOUR Plan / Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.