Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

PC Cleaner - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PC Cleaner (810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Cleaner by goodspeed963(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys, can you advice me good PC Cleaner
Re: PC Cleaner by stormtrooper: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you've done any kind of search for a free PC or computer "cleaner" then you've likely encountered many that were anything but free.

Sadly, it's become increasingly common to advertise that a registry or other PC cleaner program is free to "download" even though the all-important "cleaning" part will cost you.

How these companies get away with that sort of practice is beyond belief.

Fortunately, among the hundreds you'll find in a search, there are several very good, completely free PC cleaner tools available.
Where to Get a TRUE Free PC Cleaner

Completely free PC cleaner tools are available from many companies and developers and we've put together a list of the very best to choose from in our article List of the Best Free Registry Cleaners.

Only freeware cleaner programs are included in this list. There are no shareware, trialware, or other for-pay cleaners.

In other words, we do not have any programs that charge a fee of any kind. You will not have to pay for anything, there are no donations required, the features will not expire after a certain period of time, a product key is not necessary, etc.
Re: PC Cleaner by larrydan: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
goodspeed963:
Hey guys, can you advice me good PC Cleaner

Hi, buddy, in fact there is a wide variety of PC cleaners, but not all of them clean your PC properly or really help you get rid of junk folders, viruses or temporary files. You know, some of such a PC cleaners are kind of lazy workers that we can face in real life - they only pretend to work, and, yes, they do something, but not everything that could bring you profit. Seriously, there are some PC cleaners that really help your PC get rid of unnecessary data. For example, I've been using for this pc cleaner for 2 years, and thank heaven it's still free as once a month my PC gets rid of 30 GB of extra files, deletes all dangerous viruses with the help of Pegasun PC cleaner that also accelerates the work of my PC
Re: PC Cleaner by goodspeed963(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
thanks guys!
Re: PC Cleaner by goodspeed963(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
larrydan:

Hi, buddy, in fact there is a wide variety of PC cleaners, but not all of them clean your PC properly or really help you get rid of junk folders, viruses or temporary files. You know, some of such a PC cleaners are kind of lazy workers that we can face in real life - they only pretend to work, and, yes, they do something, but not everything that could bring you profit. Seriously, there are some PC cleaners that really help your PC get rid of unnecessary data. For example, I've been using for this pc cleaner for 2 years, and thank heaven it's still free as once a month my PC gets rid of 30 GB of extra files, deletes all dangerous viruses with the help of Pegasun PC cleaner that also accelerates the work of my PC
nice looking site

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Icloud Lock From Locked Iphone (for FREE) / HP Probook 640 For Sale / Dell Latitude E7470.. 2pcs.. SOLD OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.