Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star (24557 Views)

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence / Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Let her post the death threat message.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by sureheaven(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ordinary death threat?

Wait till he dies first and see what I will do grin
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by forreelliinc: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin interview am na if e sure for u
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by growtogeda: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
ebujany:
Both do2dtun, tacha aka body odour, teebilz and the fool they are all mad...next

they are mad and making money. you are mad and poor...... really poor....I mean you are so so so poor with just 10mb to come to nairaland and spew nonsense comments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Charmingrascal(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
guess Do2un is not willing to interview Tacha that is why he made up the story of receiving death threats.
He is claiming to be threatened because he doesn't want Teebillz (his guy) to pick offence

He doesn't want to interview toxicity or perhaps he is scared of body odour.
He will not be comfortable staying in the studio with someone with a foul smell

Nigga is dodging bad smell and character

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by DennisEche(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
LIES

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by ibori1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
AccessME:
The worst thing to happen to a man is See Finish and that's what's happening to Tacha right nw.

I no pray make waiting happen to that girl to happen to any member of Nairaland

who r you?

no name

no recognition
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by livinbygrace: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mercy na confirmed Egede Babe,so do the math.
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by hohafrank(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bigflamie:
If only we'd only channel our energy to fighting our common enemies (politicians), Nigeria would've been a livable state.
Folks should let that brainless lady to be.
But she get sense pass Buhari now.
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fear dey catch you?

You didn't show the screenshots of the death threats.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Jerkules: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Small Death Threat u dey shake like Pikin wey see Hen. Wait fess let him kil you before you start Crying like a Baby. Nonsense and Body Odour
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
How Many death threats have you sent to your Local Government Chairman?

How Many death threats have you sent to your House of Representatives?

How Many death threats have you sent to your Senators?

How Many death threats have you sent to your Governor?

How Many death threats have you sent to your President?

Nigerians has priority issues.
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Rolex66: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
legwa10:
bloggers with exaggerated stories
Is Dotun a blogger?
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Henriksen(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nobody is treating this guy ...he is just afraid of the body odour is gonna encounter on that day....

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
which yeye death threat? even this one won trend self..mtchew!
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Geminita1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
valentinenw:
This is way out of line but on a second thought, are you sure Teebillz isn't trying to draw sympathy to Tacha by claiming death threats over an interview? Or why will Dotun be willing to go ahead with the interview just because of a press release by Tacha and her management?

Will the press release scare the blackmailer away from the blackmailee?

Is he even meant to go to social media or the nearest police station?
What do I know sef? Lemme come and be going grin grin grin
True i smell lies. Can you imagine this people

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Legendguru: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by zorani(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
The B.itch thinks she is better than the 25 other housemates, refusing to honour what she signed which includes media tour. She doesn't need the media houses or radio station, she should go and continue her Instagram nonsense. As for the death threats, I do not support that length of entremity but, to be fair to other housemates and BBNaija sponsors Dotun should not interview her atleast for the next 2 yrs.
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by zorani(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.

Go and teach in private school for a term and save enough money to get the basic things U need to start Ur sewing career .
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by loamzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you kidding me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Picture Of Ikechukwu's Chiseled Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.