Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,235 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage (553 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors / Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage by oluwafemme129(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage have broken silence on relationship in what she terms as "the mindset of Nigerian ladies." Droping the bomb shell on her Instagram handle, Tiwa blast Nigerian ladies after she accused them of having nothing else to offer in a relationship aside s8x.

According to Tiwa, "if we remove s8x from relationship you will discover that most of we ladies have nothing to offer in relationships, search your conscience, what else do you offer aside from s8x?"

Wow, a big question isn't it?

We'll allow the ladies to answer this.

She didn't stop at that, she went on;

" Remove money from a relationship and you will discoveer that over 90% of ladies won't see a reason to be in a relationship. We want our men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than s8x and troubles. Lets change our mindset, lets learn to be valuable in a relationship. lets pray for them while they are down. Motivate them to hustle harder, give them listening ears."

Hmmm where is all this coming from Tiwa? And she is making alot of sense if you ask me, whats you though on this one?

Re: Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage by sunnychibs(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ofcourse.

That's why i will marry a real feminist,when i'm ready for marriage.
Re: Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage by Skyfornia(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Including you Tiwa
Re: Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer Than S8x In Relationships – Tiwa Savage by Beckysexy(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Example of those ladies are: Tiwa Savage

(1) (Reply)

Music Queen Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Soft Yansh (photos) / Anto Lecky Wows In Dramatic Outfit To An Event / Bobrisky - Bloggers This Is My Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.