Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Heavy Bag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heavy Bag (247 Views)

Heavy Stakers Oya! / Deontay Wilder: My Heavy Ring Walk Costume Caused My Defeat / Nigerian Boxer Wins World Heavy Weight Title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Bag by goodspeed963(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys, what heavy bag is the best. Can someone give me advice about heavy bags?
Re: Heavy Bag by gangbang86: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
in fact heavy bag is an advantageous thing as when you hit the heavy bag with a power punch, you generate force primarily with the pectoralis major and minor muscles of your chest and your upper and lower abdominal muscles. Returning your arm to the ready position requires effort from your deltoids, lats and traps.

The general rule for sizing your adult heavy bag is that it should be approximately half your weight. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, you should choose an 80-pound punching bag. Heavy bags that are 4 or 5 feet long are usually sufficient for adults.
Re: Heavy Bag by brainstorm214(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
goodspeed963:
Hey guys, what heavy bag is the best. Can someone give me advice about heavy bags?

hey, friend, there are a lot of guides about how to chose a heavy bag, by the way, is it a problem to find some good sites where are described examples of qualitative heavy bags? By the way, what does stop you from searching for such examples in the Internet? Moreover, even now I typed in the Internet the request "heavy bag review" and there was this site https://smartmma.com/everlast-omniflex-review/ at the first position, and I guess that it's a reliable heavy bag as it appeared at the first position in Google search. Nevertheless, that site is useful as there is the link to the offer on Amazon

(1) (Reply)

See Opening Fixtures Of NPFL 2019/2020 Season / Mourinho Back On Real Madrid's Radar As Zidane Fights For Job / Amadi: Eagles Have No Goalkeeping Problem, Uzoho Will Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.