Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? (196 Views)

Use Solar Energy To Enjoy Stable Electricity And Reduce Cost / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? by incogni2o: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
I travelled to my former domain in Lagos yesterday (Badore, Lagos Island to be precise) and I was so surprised at how fast and full GLO 4G network was in that area, Another thing I noticed is that the light their seem not to have improved form the way it was since I Left the Place.

Here where I currently stay on the Mainland, appx 8 to 12 hours of Light is guaranteed everyday, but the GLO network is scrap, I use the internet to work remotely and GLO network fluctuates a lot in this area, Although I prefer GLO, at times their service can be so annoying.

Would you prefer a steady Power supply or a good and fast 4G network?

lalasticlala
Re: Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? by RealLordZeus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Make them hold their 4G, i go manage 3G just gimme stable light abeg!
Re: Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? by Skyfornia(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
I already have free 4G WiFi for nearly one year...give me constant light

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ready For My Tax Preparation In New York State ? / A New Social Medis Is Published / An Appraisal Of Sanitary Fittings And Appliances In High Rising Buildings In Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.