Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? (350 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Use Solar Energy To Enjoy Stable Electricity And Reduce Cost / Good 4G Internet Or Stable Electricity Supply, Which Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by Billmah: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2022
I am planning on relocating to any friendly African country with stable electricity?
My budget is 1m

Any suggestion on how to go about it?

Modified:
Countries Excluded for personal reasons.

1. Ghana
2. South Africa.
3. Sudan.
4. Liberia

Note***

I am female and single.
I am a techie...(web designer/ Digital marketer)
Re: What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by redcliff: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol
Re: What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by Billmah: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2022
redcliff:
Lol

Please tell me oh.
Nigeria Don tire me.

1 Like

Re: What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by Nerogaming01(m): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Billmah:

Please tell me oh.
Nigeria Don tire me.

You're going no where grin we dye here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by Benki003(m): 2:07am On Jun 20, 2022
No be u wan vote tinubu grin grin

We go nowhere una go dey here en finish 8 years

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Cost To Relocate To Any African Country With Stable Electricity? by Zelenskyy(m): 4:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Enter Ghana... The light there na constant...

With that your budget, it is enough to pay for ..

Transportation...

Accommodation... Something not too expensive for one year.

Resident Permit...... Very important so that Ghana immigration and police would not harass you anyhow...

There would still be balance remaining...

Then you have to figure out what business you want to do in the country...

If you enter the country to "Press", then na you and Ghana police go settle that case. Especially if they know your house and have discovered that you are a G- BOY.

But if you are there for Legit businesses, then you would have to obtain a business permit too. ... Your budget should cover this too..

So that Incase immigration or police come to your house or business premises, you will present your permits to them.

When it comes to constant Power supply, Ghana is a million years far away from Nigeria But,

Cost of living in Nigeria is far far cheaper than in Ghana..

I tell people that the only reason you have many Nigerians in Ghana today is because of the constant Power supply. Take away the power supply and they would return back to Nigeria.

Constant Power supply is the only thing Nigerians are enjoying in Ghana.... Nothing more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Police Who Checks Your Phone Is Not An Officer But A Scavenger- Police SP / APC Parades Fake Bishops At Unveiling Ceremony Of Shettima* / Celebrities Who Display Off Their Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.