Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos (3345 Views)

Meet My Mastiff And Her Puppies / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk / princess the Adult Female American Eskimo (the puppies are here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please thank God with me for kim's safe delivery.
She gave birth to 9 cute puppies, they are safe and strong...@ universaldove

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by vincentjk(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats

They all look healthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
vincentjk:
Congrats

They all look healthy
thanks wink
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol. Congrats to you and Kim.
Can I get one for free?

3 Likes

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Jackonsy(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2019
ThreeEyedRaven:
Lol. Congrats to you and Kim.
Can I get one for free?

Yea dogs are free but you have to pay for the adoption fee�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Ogcruz: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2019
can lhasa give birth to 9pups?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by emmaxman(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Hey!!! I need a puppy. please pm me or drop your number below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by emmaxman(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2019
The white reserved

1 Like

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 2:29am On Oct 15, 2019
emmaxman:
Hey!!! I need a puppy. please pm me or drop your number below.
chat on 09037118731 WhatsApp.. thanks
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Ogcruz:
my dear that's wonderful.. she is quite taller and bigger than Lhasa apsos I have ever seen yet pure breed. He Tommy was so big
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by tobilavish(m): 2:32am On Oct 15, 2019
yay....... they are healthy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by UniversalDove: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
chocolateme:
wow am glad about this... Her litters are healthy... You are lucky ..... Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by frowland(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogcruz:

First time I have heard or seen such. Congrats @chocolateme

1 Like

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
chocolateme:
wow congrats dear. I wish I could adopt one from you
Wow 9 puppies shocked

1 Like

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by mcteddy01: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jackonsy:

hw much is ur adoption fee hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Abcruz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congrats.
Take good care of them.
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Perkins1: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
That's how stars do grin

Congrats My Chocolate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by divinest: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2019
here is my number 08023028816

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Unruly77: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Can I adopt a female I will pay fr adoption fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Unruly77:
uwc
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Here is Kim's puppies as of last night

1 Like

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Jaidooo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Congrats OP. My Kim is heavy too. She's a boerbel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jaidooo:
Congrats OP. My Kim is heavy too. She's a boerbel.
awwww!! Safe delivery in advance

1 Like

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2019
She gave birth to 9!!!! Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Stanzals: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Jackonsy:

How much is d adoption fee
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Stanzals: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Unruly77:

I just want a dog for free�
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by theecaus(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Congrats Kim !!
So y’ll Mean it’s rare of Lhasa’s to give birth to 9 pups Wow shocked Kim and chocolate are lucky then though I’m looking forward to my Gemma giving birth to like 10 sha lol she too Dey chop.
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Wakeel32: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Guys beware of this guy... I have seen dis picture of the dog he posted online.. This guy is a scam.. I swear to God... If u ain't scammer.. Snap d dog while holding d mother
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wakeel32:
Guys beware of this guy... I have seen dis picture of the dog he posted online.. This guy is a scam.. I swear to God... If u ain't scammer.. Snap d dog while holding d mother
you know that you don't have sense at all, Imagine I am just seeing this your post now since last year.. you ate very very foolish my dear..
You said guys should beware of me and you still tagged me a guy..smh.. check my profile, check when I joined nairaland.com and go through my posts, then you will rephrase.
Join us at Lhasa Nation WhatsApp group ( link https:///KzWzaBYLP8n1AgZw5SjiHr) I will show you the hundreds of videos and pictures including when all my puppies are coming out from their mom's body..
You are really a very foolish and clueless person. God help you

3 Likes

Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
chocolateme:
you know that you don't have sense at all, Imagine I am just seeing this your post now since last year.. you ate very very foolish my dear..
You said guys should beware of me and you still tagged me a guy..smh.. check my profile, check when I joined nairaland.com and go through my posts, then you will rephrase.
Join us at Lhasa Nation WhatsApp group ( link https:///KzWzaBYLP8n1AgZw5SjiHr) I will show you the hundreds of videos and pictures including when all my puppies are coming out from their mom's body..
You are really a very foolish and clueless person. God help you
Don't mind him jare. Wonder what his aim was even. Awwwn pls dash me one puppy if u have any. I love lahsa apsos! But can't get one for now.
Re: Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos by chocolateme(f): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
KevUnique:

Don't mind him jare. Wonder what hid aim ws even. Awwwn pls dash me one puppy if u have any. I lovr lahsa apso's! But can't gez one for now.
awww!! They are all grown and left for their adoption homes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / ..:100% Pure Breed White/snow Alsatian Puppies For Sale,very Aggressive(pictures / Help!!! My Dog chews everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.