Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time (42552 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria” / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by buzmanjohn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by greggng: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches
Minus Jesse jags. Only Jesse jags is the real niggarrr

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

I think the weed you smoke mad you to exclude the real nigga called ice cube....this nigga has been their from generation to generation...,
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by greypencils: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where is Godwon and Muna?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by erons22(m): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Omotaday:
You that knows rap but does not know Andre 3000. I see
Ms Jackson
Hell yeah
The way you move
B.o.b
Elevators
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by slimjosh43: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2019
watchindelta:
Uncelebrate hero the man was soo good still yet no blow wft! Meh strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKGM2Byuko
Thanks for this my gee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Zoroaster: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2019
watchindelta:
Uncelebrate hero the man was soo good still yet no blow wft! Meh strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKGM2Byuko
Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by laptopsale(m): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2019
abbey621:

Mode 9 is good but what's the use of a rapper that can't conquer his own domain? The legendary rappers are known home and abroad. Tupac, Nas, Eazy E, Eminem, JayZ and so on. Mode 9 na lyricists but not a complete rapper.
You obviously know nothing about rap, Naija music industry wasnt ready for Modo and he wasn't going to compromise his style to please the industry.
I have been listening to rap for over 35yrs and I can tell you right here that no rapper in Nigeria can hold a candle to Mode9, don't even mention MI because he is overrated.
Vector, Uzi and Jags best MI, lyrically Vector and Jagz will murder MI.

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2019
laptopsale:
You obviously know nothing about rap, Naija music industry wasnt ready for Modo and he wasn't going to compromise his style to please the industry.
I have been listening to rap for over 35yrs and I can tell you right here that no rapper in Nigeria can hold a candle to Mode9, don't even mention MI because he is overrated.
Vector, Uzi and Jags best MI, lyrically Vector and Jagz will murder MI.

I'm not disputing what you just said, in fact I know nothing about rap but abeg name one of Mode 9's rap song that you are confident will survive the decade or even the next 5 years? I'm waiting................................................See that's the thing, rapping without being a brand is like Olamide before his breakthrough, nobody sabi e papa! You think Pac, Eminem, Biggie, Nas and so on would be labeled top tier if they just spat hardcore rap without balancing it with gbedu that made sense? How can you call someone the best when majority of your country people no sabi any of his songs? How can someone be legendary when 10 years from now, the name "Mode 9" would only be remembered by less than 0.1% of his fan base? Lol best rapper indeed grin grin grin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Seun360(m): 1:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Munachi Abi
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by RealEzee(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

lil uzi vert before jcole?? now you're a clown, na taiwan weed u dey smoke guun, future?? migos?? abeg go audition for nite of a thousand laff abeg, zeeworld generation.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by MasterSteps: 1:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Erigga should be among top ten.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by YusufTheGreat: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by YusufTheGreat: 2:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Rubbish list, Hip hop is indeed dead with this kinda post, RIP rap And hip hop
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by rowlandworld: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2019
How on earth will Ruggedman be in number 13,He is the very best and the living legend of Nigeria Rapper. The king of all.Imagine Erriga too number lailai,he deserves top 5 too
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by sammyonal: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2019
mployer:
Wickedness

You deliberately put mochedda at 99 just to further provoke a girl that is already suicidal.

Babe had hits in her days, she doesn't deserve that ridiculous position.

She got better hits than the mode 9 you placed at no.1
who's talking about better hits here! we taking hits mehn, comparing mocheddah to 9ner nah u got it all wrong bro. best lyricist of time back to back 3 times. boss go do ur research well, she no even reach at all.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Ken24(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

mehn, lil Uzi vert is whack,forget about what u smoke when u listening to ur rap songs. How can u be calling out 21 savage when u mentioning real rappers from that way. Where do u keep the likes of big Sean, tech9ne,logic,jadakiss,slaughterhouse,daveeast,joyner lucas, nipsey even though he's dead,so so many of other reasonable rappers and not some whacko that u will listen to and blood will start coming off your ears

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by dont8(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Harlaan007:

Who's talking about Ay.com (is a rapper that I will be referring to him); I'm talking about Ay based in London. Google him out.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by DJInfluence: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Top 100, is that not a full list of all rap artists we have?. Waste of time. Btw, the best and greatest rapper in Nig IMO is Rugged man
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by nodullin(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2019
quinnboy:

Ever heard of Andre 3000? You no be real rap fan bro.

He didnt even mention Jadakiss
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ImaIma1(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Dotman ? Seyi Sodimu ?

I am wondering why Sunny Ade and Victor Uwaifo are not on the list too cheesy. Since everyone is now a rapper.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by emmyabure(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by EvenBlogger: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm Okay all of them cannot preach Sermons nonsense
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by HeyCorleone(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Uzi vert, Young Thug, Migos, 21 Savage, Travis Scott are 'real niggas'? Studio gangstas with wack lines, zero skills, and an uncontrolled love for drug is your definition of 'real niggas'?

I don't blame you.
You are one of the chaps who started listening to hip hop from 2014. You know absolutely nothing about the game or its history.

Your last sentence summarises how slow you are in thinking. Shame.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by HeyCorleone(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2019
abbey621:

I'm not disputing what you just said, in fact I know nothing about rap but abeg name one of Mode 9's rap song that you are confident will survive the decade or even the next 5 years? I'm waiting................................................See that's the thing, rapping without being a brand is like Olamide before his breakthrough, nobody sabi e papa! You think Pac, Eminem, Biggie, Nas and so on would be labeled top tier if they just spat hardcore rap without balancing it with gbedu that made sense? How can you call someone the best when majority of your country people no sabi any of his songs? How can someone be legendary when 10 years from now, the name "Mode 9" would only be remembered by less than 0.1% of his fan base? Lol best rapper indeed grin grin grin

I'm not a fan of Mode9, in fact I have only heard very few of his songs. But this your write up is rubbish.

What exactly is your stance - That Mode9 in himself isn't a good rapper or that he didn't receive enough attention by compromising?
Because I don't understand. Look at the rubbish you typed. That he should have released Gbedu. For who and why? That is why you have other artistes committed to that genre.

If you don't appreciate hardcore rap, the get the Bleep of that lane. But don't expect a rapper to dumb things down for individuals like you.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by JokerEvolver: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
Eva Alordiah should be among the top 10.
hmm blaise will just close her chapter
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by IceColdVeins(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
These list of yours is yucky!
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by gojgyt: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oboi.una put rappers wey neva rain in 7year.the top list sef i dunno about 6 of them...wetin una go put phyno ,olamide ,falz, yungsix for top.dey put pple nobody know
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I'm not a fan of Mode9, in fact I have only heard very few of his songs. But this your write up is rubbish.

What exactly is your stance - That Mode9 in himself isn't a good rapper or that he didn't receive enough attention by compromising?
Because I don't understand. Look at the rubbish you typed. That he should have released Gbedu. For who and why? That is why you have other artistes committed to that genre.

If you don't appreciate hardcore rap, the get the Bleep of that lane. But don't expect a rapper to dumb things down for individuals like you.

First of all mind your tone, you can make a point without sounding like a donkey! I never said Mode9 was not a good rapper, in fact I even tagged him as the best lyricist which I doubt many people can compete with but we are talking about the greatest rapper here. Not hardcore, not gbedu but the GREATEST RAPPER! Ask yourself this simple question, who do you consider the greatest rapper in American history? Many of you would choose between Eminem, Pac or Biggie, why? Because they had memorable songs that can withstand the test of time. Please yarn me one of mode 9's songs that you are confident many people will remember nowadays and 10 years from now? YOU CAN'T! So the next time you decide to get hot, SLOW YOUR ROLL JABRONI!
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by lordcyno: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
this i just see nairamarley
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
You needn't have added the 'moda fucking' and other cuss words though bruv, the ones you listed are amazing, I love Eminem, like he's superb but I wish we could learn to appreciate Nigerian artistes even if some of them are whack, at least thy aren't kidnappers or robbers or some sort of criminals, that, at least, is commendable.

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Jokerman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
abbey621:

That's why we had Dagrin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jokerman:

That's why we had Dagrin

Imagine if Dagrin existed for a couple more years, what could have been...smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke / Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.