Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time (42576 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria” / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by tman14(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Falz so good he had to be named twice.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
MIKESTUNNA:

best comment on this thread.the list is obviously porous and i think the OP is not more than 25 years.in as much as i respect mode 9 a lot for several reasons,on what basis is he no. 1 on his list.

You know we love to hype anyone that seems foreign, because his flows are pure English/hardcore I think he gets more respect. It's a Nigerian thing grin grin grin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by rawpadgin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairamaniac:
This list is flawed without Erigga being on the list at all.

Errigga is at worst TOP-10.

Also Eva is the best female rapper ever from this country.

She shd be TOP-20 at worst.
the only rapper that can be compare to erigga in Nigeria is M.I

Dude is fvcking dope!

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Donkenny511(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where u put Dagrin, Lord of Ajasa. This are the Yoruba rappers we relied on back then
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by tinny898(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83134125]All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches
Minus Jesse jags. Only Jesse jags is the real niggarrr

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if yo

kodak black
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by MartinsD12(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
sylve11:

i dey very sure sey the op nor even know music genre sef. grin grin cool
As work no dey wetin make him do op Wan blow like sky b
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by shomutuski(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

Lmaooooooo!!! If you don't smoke while listening to rap
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Goalnaldo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
To be honest, I have never really heard about the number one on the list. So Eva is that good, I downloaded her video few days ago. Where is my stormrex? I remember I listened to a song by phenom during my ND days. Dude was good. Op so in love with falz he has to list him twice.

My top three rappers
1. Ycee
2. Falz
3. Erigga
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by shomutuski(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who the Bleep put olamide above ladipoe!!! ANd what's jesse jagz doing in 6
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by dont8(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Harlaan007:

No be Dagrin sef nor to talk of Olamide of 2010/11.

Lord of Ajasa and 2phat started it but Dagrin make it known to the world with his killer beats and undiluted flows
Not even those you mentioned, Ay started the indigenous rapping game in Nigeria.

Goalnaldo:
To be honest, I have never really heard about the number one on the list. So Eva is that good, I downloaded her video few days ago. Where is my stormrex? I remember I listened to a song by phenom during my ND days. Dude was good. Op so in love with falz he has to list him twice.

My top three rappers
1. Ycee
2. Falz
3. Erigga
You mean you've not heard of Modo, sorry to ask, which generation are you again?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by cookeyz: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where's dandizzy?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by phreakabit(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
RUBBISH list written by people who know nothing about hip-hop and it's element. I am not even going to argue as far as I am concerned only 10 people merit being on that list DAGRIN and OLAMIDE are definitely not top 10 either.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by shumuel(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandynews:

Source: https://mandynews.com/top-100-nigeria-best-rappers-of-all-time/

OP.... And you forgot those that started Rap in Nigeria.

Junior & Preety
Alex O
Blakky
the guys that sang; free i wan be free. E je ja jo.

E.t.c

and why did you repeat some names, and some we dont even know.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
shumuel:

OP.... And you forgot those that started Rap in Nigeria.

Junior & Preety
Alex O
Blakky
the guys that sang; free i wan be free. E je ja jo.

E.t.c

and why did you repeat some names, and some we dont even know.

You are either drunk or retarded.
You have absolutely NO CLUE what rap is.
Go to sleep abeg.
Might as well put Oliver de coque in your list, after all he did a rap cameo in one of his songs.
Clown..

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Zone9(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where is
Freestyle?
Erigga
Ill-Bliss
2Short
MI
Are rappers I prefer.
I would not be surprise if you've added pasto goody goody as a rapper too

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Anambralstson: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria
Olamide was in secondary school when Nigga Raw started rapping
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Iceiscold: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

Jess jags one of best rapper in naija.i hv 4 of his alblum.songs like jago.sex n scrotch.god on d mic stil dy blow my head
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by moshould(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where is Vico
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by freemanonaji(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............................. dont provoke me ooooooo....
here is my list
1. eldris abdulkareem
2. mode 9
3 M.I
4M.I
5M.I
6M.I
7M.I
8M.I
9M.I
10.................................................................. Bleep everyone. Respect the legends. if not for these folks, hip hop for no dey sell for naija

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by smartoliver(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
I nor understand this list o.. You literally listed the "numbers of 'all' the popular and 'near' popular Nigerian rappers in no particular order". The list is useless.. Next time, make it top 10 or 20. 100 is not competitive at all.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ikorodureporta: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandynews:

You came up with a v.interesting write-up, but this list just crucified yr post. Maybe u just want to list all the rappers you Kno
Do u know how many good rappers you didn't include here?

#CompleteNonsense!
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by smartoliver(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oliver de coque grin. Na wa o. You're very annoyed with the dude
phreakabit:

You are either drunk or retarded.
You have absolutely NO CLUE what rap is.
Go to sleep abeg.
Might as well put Oliver de coque in your list, after all he did a rap cameo in one of his songs.
Clown..
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Anthos(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
falz the bad guy dey Rap?...
all those things wey him deey talk na Rap?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kenneth3428(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandynews:

This list is not acceptable. Where is classic?. The arrangement is not in anyway depicting the true all time best.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Carlyboi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
NORSYK:
This your list is absolutely rubbish.

My Top 10 Naija Rappers

1) Uzikwendu.... He might not be popular but he's the best amongst the Naija rappers.

2) Jesse jags.... Dude is very talented and owns the rapp world

3) Vector...... He's the king of lyricist nobody comes close.

4) Godwon..... One of the finest rappers Naija ever produced.

5) M. I...... An incredible rapper

6) M-Tril.... One of the smoothest rappers in Naija

7) Mode 9.....One of the best hard-core rappers in Naija

cool Ikechukwu.... Another good and smooth rapper

9) Sauce Kid..... A very talented and smooth rapper

10) Overdose..... Great rapper
. Well I agree with everyone on your list the placement is what I have got issue especially uzikwendu especially not at number one dude his good so I give him the props and yeah Godwon that guy is very talented do you know he once won a rap competition organized by Eminem and lastly ikechuchukwu nah!Then no dagrin and terry tha rapman that’s not too good!
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Kingrahmanumar(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
So there are two falz in Nigeria?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Carlyboi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
phreakabit:
RUBBISH list written by people who know nothing about hip-hop and it's element. I am not even going to argue as far as I am concerned only 10 people merit being on that list DAGRIN and OLAMIDE are definitely not top 10 either.
. Sorry bros you don’t really no Dagrin there’s no credible Nigerian rapper that doesn’t respect dagrin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Richardjcooper(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mojeed and Boogey are super duper dope. Still remember when Blackmagic used to rap
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by phreakabit(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Carlyboi:
. Sorry bros you don’t really no Dagrin there’s no credible Nigerian rapper that doesn’t respect dagrin

We are talking rappers not INDIGENOUS rappers.
If we wen't to battle with SA or Ghana now, would you reply their English verses in Yoruba?
Abeg let me hear word.
This thread is full of people who don't even know what rap is (not necessarily aimed at you).
I absolutely agree for indigenous rappers Dagrin is one of the greats, he had the best Yoruba flow, but he hardly ever rapped in English.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by TheAntagonist(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandynews:
Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala

Mod, kindly move to frontpage to support Nigeria hip-hop

Ikechukwu before ladipoe? You must be a joker grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by phreakabit(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
tman14:
Falz so good he had to be named twice.

E no tire you
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by m140(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Mumu,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.