Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son (987 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
His words were like "Mummy will eat and eat and it will become big and then have a baby".

Help me out here folks cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
go look for the animation "boss baby"

play it for him come back and thank me.

Get a complete mini I M P O R T A T I O N start up guide for one ThOuSaNd only

contact me on +234 80 56 29 68 46.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by drips8(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think it's too early for him to learn where babies come from after all he's only six.You can just tell him some stories till he gets older.

But you should try and prevent him from getting explicit content.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tell him baby comes from the stomach.
Unless u want to start unnecessary explanation for a 6 yrs old
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by internationalman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
I used to think women vomit babies out..

just tell him you vomit it until he grows and learns it himself through movies maybe.
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by saucecoder: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Duh, babies come from heaven. God put you in mommy because mommy asked for a handsome/beautiful baby who will grow up to be a superstar.

Works every time.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by VivyZub(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hahaha tell him from God

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks guys for all the advice but as far as waiting for him to know grow up to know it by himself, I don't think it would be right as I wouldn't want him to be told by someone who would tell him more than should be. I want his basic knowledge of sexuality to com from mum and dad.

He already knows that kissing is something that lovers do and has come to terms with that without issue.
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by meobizy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
If you want to you can teach him. I don’t see the point because he never asked, he only insinuated.
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by Yeecar(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Never ever lie to your children about anything. Let him know the truth about it. So he can grow up to appreciate and trust you above anyone else. Do not repeat generational lies..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Yeecar:
Never ever lie to your children about anything. Let him know the truth about it. So he can grow up to appreciate and trust you above anyone else. Do not repeat generational lies..
On point!
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by MountainView: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Tell am say pikib dey from Belle come out
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by Mike1244(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Curious smart boy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just tell him its the Lord's doing and it comes at the right time and age...but please be sure to explain to him like it were the truth ...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by teemy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Whoever has a better video should post it please. Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tell them how the penis introduces spermatozoa into the womb of the woman through the vagina during the process of coitus and ejaculation. Then proceed to tell them how the ejaculates which look like tadpoles swim towards an egg previously released by the female ovaries and how the sperm merges its head with the egg. Let them know that this fertilizer egg then develops and becomes the baby.

Or you could simply tell them the baby comes from heaven. Your choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

M / How Joyce Vincent Died And Her Body Was Unnoticed For 3years / Should I Stay With My Extended Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.