Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party (55675 Views)

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by ayyoughurt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
mo na dy deciv unaslf.. fake Luv
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Becklynn(f): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yes I know about this but it takes a whole lot of time.
charcoal:

Get loan there is this nysc loan scheme they told us in camp. You can get the loan but your certificate will be used as collateral.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Becklynn(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the piece of advice.
aboyaji:
Kindly toss your certificate, bring your ego down and get a regular job or hustle that can get you 15k in a month or weeks. You'll be proud of yourself more.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Banmeallday: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
MUMU NATION
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Bambambiglo: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.

Thief
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by nauto6: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good for them
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Becklynn(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
I am not here to scam anyone I'm just looking for a way to make ends meet. I passed out last year October and afterwards I went into learning fashion designing. I have an electric/manual machine at home. I was only able to use it for a while before someone in it got burnt and couldn't get a replacement for it because its not easy to find .and the only option left is to use it manually and it wouldn't work unless I get a sewing table for it. I can send you an image of the machine. And any other evidence you'd like to have to prove I'm not fake
Kelblaq:
If you can prove to us that you're not scam.. 50k for you before the ends of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
I’m not yet sure gedoni can be trusted. Kaffi shud be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by prettyvirgin(f): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Come to my house my brother will help u.
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Becklynn(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ok
prettyvirgin:
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by kheny12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Thief
How do you know she's a thief,because she need an assistant now you called her thief.Nawa for some peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by ScotMisile: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
bukiah:
That one is also good. ( iyen naaaa daaaa)

Nkaafu dikwanma
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by seunak2016: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Ok
go to his/her house at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Bambambiglo: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
kheny12:
How do you know she's a thief,because she need an assistant now you called her thief.Nawa for some peoples.

Is that your second handle? Thief
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by tammie24: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Me self go still Bleep khafi one day d gal easy jare.
why not go and Bleep her today nau...

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by mercyviv(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
I remember I told everyone who cared to listen that these two...these two I'm seeing o, will most likely make it to the aisle!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by kheny12(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Is that your second handle? Thief
your fada
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Kelblaq(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
I am not here to scam anyone I'm just looking for a way to make ends meet. I passed out last year October and afterwards I went into learning fashion designing. I have an electric/manual machine at home. I was only able to use it for a while before someone in it got burnt and couldn't get a replacement for it because its not easy to find .and the only option left is to use it manually and it wouldn't work unless I get a sewing table for it. I can send you an image of the machine. And any other evidence you'd like to have to prove I'm not fake
ok...
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Bambambiglo: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
kheny12:
your fada

Thunder fire you
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by kenzysmith: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
tammie24:
why not go and Bleep her today nau...
money never day if i meet her one on one he sure for me.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Khafi is a naturally happy person but that smile is fake. Last last them fit run “one for the road” like one of my guys that year. Just the mention of the name “Gedoni” and Khafi’s face always lights up. They fit themselves: chill (Gedoni) + hyper (Khafi).
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by timibare(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
seanjy4konji:
Once de be..

Always debe
i really dont know what that is.... but i bet its sumtin nasty grin grin grin
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Ruicosta10(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
seanjy4konji:
Once de be..

Always debe
Bad guy
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by webngnews: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Gedoni just wan Bleep jare that gal na easy meat
Abi him see the millions the girl dey win upandan

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Nmezor(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm, he is not good fr her abeg

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by alen4smith(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kelblaq:
If you can prove to us that you're not scam.. 50k for you before the ends of tomorrow.
audio money

2 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by raphy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
make I tell Una wetin the guy tell her.

gedoni :that ur kitten still de hungry me. khafi:hahaha.

if u know u know....
I swerve here.....
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by raphy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
prettyvirgin:
how does ur brother want to help her ?
I hope say no be by nackson?

at poster no go anywhere o unless u want yo be use for money ritual this ember month.

God will pick ur call soon.
just pray..
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Michael4632: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.