Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party (55664 Views)

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by medua123: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Big Brother Naija ex-housemates, Khafi and Gedoni are back together and seriously in love after they were spotted at Omashola' s birthday bash.

Recall that they got fans talking after they ignored each other when they met up at the last Saturday Night party.The former housemates, who were an item while in the house,also unfollowed each other on social media.After Gedoni was also spotted with another lady at a club and in a car soon after he had publicly professed his love for the former British cop.

At Omashola's birthday bash,recently,  the two lover birds were spotted whispering into each others ears happily, looking so in love...

Watch video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mLhP_gFY0/

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaijas-khafi-and-gedoni-back-in-love-spotted-together-omasholas-birthday-bash/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by bukiah: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
That one is also good. ( iyen naaaa daaaa)

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by braimeddy: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
That's not going to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Mjsghost: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cool
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Becklynn(f): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Disegun: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Niceee
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by thundafire: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Another kpashing

2 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Moreoffaith(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Bloooody(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gedoni that used he's mother for ritual?

How come Khafi the LovePeddler hasn't talked about her sacking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by seanjy4konji: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Once de be..

Always debe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Mjsghost: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Y0y0b10: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by salbis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Make dem Kuma continue wetin dey don start.

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by lawrenzo007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm Happy for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by toprealman: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okafor's law of Congo dynamics applies?

7 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by liverpool72(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
fucking kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Melison(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
So even after the reality show we no fit rest,the Mimi blogger dey even write 'seriously in love" as if him Sabi love,make una try park this motor abeg it's okay

5 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Peejayx01(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Now this is what they do in public, do you know what is going on in their closet wink

3 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by ainas247: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
wink
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by yunafa(f): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bloooody:
Gedoni that used he's mother for ritual?

How come Khafi the LovePeddler hasn't talked about her sacking
haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Kelblaq(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.
If you can prove to us that you're not scam.. 50k for you before the ends of tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by kenzysmith: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Me self go still Bleep khafi one day d gal easy jare.

1 Like

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by aboyaji(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:

Kindly toss your certificate, bring your ego down and get a regular job or hustle that can get you 15k in a month or weeks. You'll be proud of yourself more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by charcoal(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:

Get loan there is this nysc loan scheme they told us in camp. You can get the loan but your certificate will be used as collateral.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by Emeka71(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mjsghost:
Mail04:
ainas247:
wink
kenzysmith:
K
ceeroh:
E
kenzysmith:
K
See space bookers hustling for home-page.
Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by kenzysmith: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gedoni just wan Bleep jare that gal na easy meat

2 Likes

Re: Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party by gurunlocker: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pvssy hunt continues... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.