Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS (52715 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Madibah(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
obembet:

A man full of wisdom

Oga nawa o...
I no Kno when stupidity turn to wisdom
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Kultee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
this fan self no need electricity to run..
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by tophumble(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
It is all about getting the best out of life regardless of ur condition and status
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Emmansky10(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Creativity at its peak.

Goodday kindhearted members, pls I'm in need of ur help, i need some amount of cash 2 sort some bills in school in order 2 get cleared 4 NYSC Batch C next month... All efforts have not been yielding recently as things have been really bad on this side of d world... Abeg, any amount will go a long way for my clearance. Thanks & remain blessed.
Access Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by donprinyo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bush man
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by lizdammy: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
very good
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Pricelessangel0(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
jantofubu:
Ibadan kini soo?? grin
Freshhhhh Fm ni badan lawa.����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Ategberoson(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Those saying he's excited or awed do not get his post. He's only confused at how an open Keke where someone will be struggling with the natural wind flow will still have a fan.

[s]Shaa, before reading that he was based in Ibadan, I assumed it was the stinkiest, most congested city in Naija, so no one could blame him.

Lagos lipsrsealed.
[/s]

you're an ignorant of what you don't know Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by donsheddy1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
sunnychibs:
What then will you do if you see an Indian Keke that flies?

We are lagging behind in this country
have you seen the one that flew or the cgi video you saw on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nmezor(f): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seems the fan uses batteries
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by King204(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is Nonsense abeg.....The natural air wey dey flow if I dey inside Keke no dey enough nii
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by madenigga(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is stupid. Everyone applauding him shows how stupid a lot of people can be.

All the breeze that blows both the passengers and the driver when he is driving no do them. Them still go attack electric fan and dumb people are Calling it innovation
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
[/s]

you're an ignorant of what you don't know Igbo girl
Who is this frustrated gas-emitting hose?
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Goalnaldo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am sure that fan is not powered by electricity. But mechanically through wind. In a non traffic congested area like delta, Na harmattan that fan go bring.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by B2joa(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigerian man shares his experience after boarding a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with a fan blowing at highest speed in Ibadan.

See his post

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/naija-wonder-man-says-after-seeing-keke.html

I don enter one wey get tv for ikorodu on my way to laspotech before
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Ategberoson(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Who is this frustrated gas-emitting hose?

that must be your lineage eulogy?

imagine this little pumpkin that her brain had been programmed ranting like a loose grinding machine

I guess stupidity make you feel fly every Monday?

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol, upgrading keke.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

imagine this little pumpkin that her brain had been programmed ranting like a loose grinding machine

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Please cool down, the grammar is too much
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by SolarMight(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
sunnychibs:

I shouted when I saw that vid
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Praizchizzy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
PureGoldh:
Better market strategy by the driver.... Nice one.

Atleast, the passengers go dey alright even when they are caught up in Traffic (jam)

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney.. Kindly call or whatsapp 0 8 10166 67 71
Na true oh...e b lyk say d man na igbo man

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin, ayekan lowa.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigerian man shares his experience after boarding a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with a fan blowing at highest speed in Ibadan.

See his post

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/naija-wonder-man-says-after-seeing-keke.html

No laughs.These keke napep riders see their tricycles (keke) as limousines otherwise i don't know what makes them come up with some funny innovations just like this one.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Oblitz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
sunnychibs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1B6R6J5m6I
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Oluwavichtor(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eyaff finish... ...it is finished..
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by LZAA: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Those saying he's excited or awed do not get his post. He's only confused at how an open Keke where someone will be struggling with the natural wind flow will still have a fan.

Shaa, before reading that he was based in Ibadan, I assumed it was the stinkiest, most congested city in Naija, so no one could blame him.

Lagos lipsrsealed.
Yes
Musachukwudi is from ibadangrin
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Only a fool would come close to a grinding machine. Congrats, receive your fool's award soon. Stinking RUGA cow.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Ategberoson(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Only a fool would come close to a grinding machine. Congrats, receive your fool's award soon. Stinking RUGA cow.

you obviously lack common sense, so I don't expect you to make use of your number 6

just imagine this product of brain in VAT typing faster than her reasoning

finish with your monthly period first before quoting me next, perhaps u will sound sane then

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you obviously lack common sense, so I don't expect you to make use of your number 6

just imagine this product of brain in VAT typing faster than her reasoning

finish with your monthly period first before quoting me next perhaps u will sound sane then
Without someone who sees the glorious period, a thwart like you would never have been brought into the world, saving us all one less maggot to worry about.

Appreciate the period, Frog. I'll be sure to send you pics later. Illiterate.

I won't be replying you anymore cos obviously, you're a jobless fool. Go get a life.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Ategberoson(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Without someone who sees the glorious period, a thwart like you would never have been brought into the world, saving us all one less maggot to worry about.

Appreciate the period, Frog. I'll be sure to send you pics later. Illiterate.

I won't be replying you anymore cos obviously, you're a jobless fool. Go get a life.

a jobless fool like your family members ba? I guess all your family members are all vigilantes and factory workers, hence why you think I should be at work at this time of the day

this is why I said you lack common sense, you're far from moving close to sense before 2020. I have no pity for you though because you won't hold your filthy fingers when your mental provider is unavailable

cho cho cho like vulture. mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by webngnews: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.