Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS (52717 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by MoneyMan5: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
Those saying he's excited or awed do not get his post. He's only confused at how an open Keke where someone will be struggling with the natural wind flow will still have a fan.

Shaa, before reading that he was based in Ibadan, I assumed it was the stinkiest, most congested city in Naija, so no one could blame him.

Lagos lipsrsealed.

You are really very Ignorant

Ibadan city is three time bigger than Lagos and almost the same size as Anambra state.

According to your logic Anambra is the stinkiest and most congested state in Nigeria because Ibadan is almost the same size as Anambra.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:

You are really very Ignorant

Ibadan city is three time bigger than Lagos and almost the same size as Anambra state.

According to your logic Anambra is the stinkiest and most congested state in Nigeria because Ibadan is almost the same size as Anambra.
This mumu couldn't even read my comment well enough to understand the idea. I cringe when I see people try to sound intelligent and reasonable only to make a mountain out a molehill joke.

Crass illiterate, go learn some sense. You just made a big fool out of yourself. Please deactivate your account so people won't know how dumb you are.

But to clear your confusion since you don't know how to read, I said that before finding out it was Ibadan, I assumed he was in Lagos, which makes sense that he has the fan because Lagos is stinky and congested. Simple!!! Did you see anyone else mention me with your dumb reasoning? That's cause they can all read.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by noziz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
This driver na mumu sha! No be sey door dey d keke. Wetin e dey try prove set?
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by kuuljay(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
He is killing his battery
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by raphy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
am still waiting to see the day the government will turn keke to cable cars to make it free from holdup..as they are always getting into small space just to keep moving..

the fan is nothing new just wait till u see HD TV in one. but trust agbero..they will scatter it if u don't sort them.

agbero spoil Lagos
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Change.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Michael4632: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by freemi(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
. Did you type this in a hurry?
lols
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by Adedoyinolayi(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
drips8:
I guess the driver is trying to chill and attract customers.
na so o. Part of customer strategic to him
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by EvenBlogger: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Stop preaching Sermons , no be new thing abeg.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by desoul2004(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
This mumu couldn't even read my comment well enough to understand the idea. I cringe when I see people try to sound intelligent and reasonable only to make a mountain out a molehill joke.

Crass illiterate, go learn some sense. You just made a big fool out of yourself. Please deactivate your account so people won't know how dumb you are.

But to clear your confusion since you don't know how to read, I said that before finding out it was Ibadan, I assumed he was in Lagos, which makes sense that he has the fan because Lagos is stinky and congested. Simple!!! Did you see anyone else mention me with your dumb reasoning? That's cause they can all read.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by desoul2004(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
Only a fool would come close to a grinding machine. Congrats, receive your fool's award soon. Stinking RUGA cow.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.
Re: Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS by desoul2004(m): 2:10am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
Who is this frustrated gas-emitting hose?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.