Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) (10656 Views)

Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Imo State Pensioners Protest On The Streets Over Non-Payment Of Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kokolet11:
I don't think I have your time.
Before nko?
Wailers always run away from the truth and their nightmare! cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Studyinchina200(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seriously?

Anambralstson:

If it was Southwest governor you guys will be hiding, but always quick to book space once it's about southeast, hypocrisy

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Dickson25(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
RichDad1:
all these paid APC apologists should go and sit down. angry
Abia is PDP and Abia is in gods hands.
They should all go back to Oshogbo and ask Aregbesola to pay them.
No Governor owes salaries and pension in the SE.
Ikpeazu is the man of the masses.
cool

thunder where at tho..... May ur life be like Abia state.... Dirty, hunger and frustration
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by achikolo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83139120:

Before nko?
[/s]
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Dickson25(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
That governor is a failure.... Just wait for his useless Chief press secrectary and commissioner for Information to come and defend the governor with lies.... God will punish all of them
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by 35824L: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
They should wait for more kerosene and stop disturbing the peace. Fake people.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by achikolo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
35824L:
They should wait for more kerosene and stop disturbing the peace. Fake people.
[/s]
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Kokolet11: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
post=83139120:

Before nko?
me wailer? I have nothing to wail about, I am comfortable with my life I just pity some useless youths that see nothing wrong in zoo.Tell me where to meet you face to face outside this zoo,I will meet you there.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by webngnews: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by DedeNkem: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria! The id*iot claimed he has PhD. How could a PhD holder be this bad in leadership and corrupt?

My friend who works in Abiapoly is owed 17 months! The big gorilla-looking id*iot (Ikpeazu) doesn't pay salaries!
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by paperboi147: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
I thought the governor has settled them, but our politicians are wicked o, how will a governor be owing senior citizens their pensions and gratuity for months, they should know what they are doing is wrong and God is watching.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Bottompot: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2019
RichDad1:
all these paid APC apologists should go and sit down. angry
Abia is PDP and Abia is in gods hands.
They should all go back to Oshogbo and ask Aregbesola to pay them.
No Governor owes salaries and pension in the SE.
Ikpeazu is the man of the masses.
cool

Do you listen to yourself at all? Here is hundreds of aged pensioners protesting unpaid pension and gratuities and you're here talking trash. Does this protest look like they're faking it or what? Sometimes I wonder what kind of people that exist in this country
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by Chiboto414: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=tot post=83135186]Wickedness. And those who looted such money expect to live long?[the /quote]...the problem is God don't even kill them on time in this country.. Check it na.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by pazienza(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Oke(Poverty share) ezuole ndi Abia!

My Ngwa brothers, how market?

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by EvenBlogger: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Ikpeazu go suffer , forget Sermons and pay them
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by emy9(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
This is truly the end times prophesied. It's appalling to even think I'm from a state governed by this ungrateful being.
Until we rid ourselves of the disease called 'present day politicians', we will continue to go around in aimless circles. We must get rid of this disease foisted on us by the Brits.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by MNDY(m): 4:25am On Oct 17, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Ikpeazu will make u think yeye Bello is a better governor.

Abia and oil producing state for that matter.

I forgot grin they prefer to drink 5 litres of kerosene instead of voting another candidate

See you...

Shebi it's only pensioners that are bitter and protesting there? Kogi's case na everybody nai the m.oron of a governor Yahaya Bello de show pepper.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by ORIENTATION101: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2019
MNDY:

See you...

Shebi it's only pensioners that are bitter and protesting there? Kogi's case na everybody nai the m.oron of a governor Yahaya Bello de show pepper.
has ikpeazu cleared 12months salary?

At least we all know yeye Bello met 6months backlog from former pdp gov captain wada.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) by MNDY(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
has ikpeazu cleared 12months salary?

At least we all know yeye Bello met 6months backlog from former pdp gov captain wada.

Do you know that Yahaya pays 30% in amount?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.