Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life (1292 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life by abimbola74(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Not so sure if this is the right section to do this, all I want to do is just put some words down.
It would have been better having some drinks and reminisce about life. I just want to clear my head aswear. Why can't life just come to end and a new one should just begin and let us all choose our path ourslves. It's fucking crazy how only few have a fair share of life. Most are hurt deep inside about how their journey in life has been. Lemme just stop here. I pray it gets better soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life by Iogobenz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
It will never be better if you don't make the necessary sacrifices to make it work,especially if you are from a poor background.
And if una no get money my guy forget school,leave it for rich or middle class people.
Go somewhere,serve,learn the ropes,accumulate,build clientele or network then establish.
Are you willing to put in 15years of your life for this kind of cause?
If Yes,fine!it's a good thing.
But if you aren't that patient then do crime and don't get caught!
Drugs,fraud,robbery,etc are all lucrative fields but are you willing to live like That?life on the edge?
Fear,restlessness,unstable,on the go and so on....
Chose wisely and take your destiny in your hands.You are the only one responsible for who you will become tomorrow.
And please,spare me the God nonsense,there is no such thing!
People tend to hide their inabilities under that God useless canopy.
They'd be like if not for God bla bla bla....my brother shut up!you just can't.
Goodluck men,you go hear am sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life by LadySarah: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Iogobenz:
It will never be better if you don't make the necessary sacrifices to make it work,especially if you are from a poor background.
And if una no get money my guy forget school,leave it for rich or middle class people.
Go somewhere,serve,learn the ropes,accumulate,build clientele or network then establish.
Drugs,fraud,robbery,etc are all lucrative fields but are you willing to live like That?life on the edge?
Chose wisely and take your destiny in your hands.You are the only one responsible for who you will become tomorrow.

Oga exporter and importer of general merchandise,terror of Nl scammers,Oga in charge of selfmade ppl,Ph branch!

In a bid to encourage ppl,you descend too hard on them.
You can show empathy while dishing it advice.

We know you have made it too well in life.

1 Like

Re: Life by MountainView: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
The truth be told, life is not fair, and it has all been like that, esp for us that came from the middle class and poor backgrounds,
and there is a reason for that, Our parents

they made decisions that are making us feel downcasted right now

The only thing we have to do is to make sure our children don't feel the same so that your child won't come here saying the same thing,
and my child doing same thing I did right now.

"Life is not fair, deal with it" - Bill Gates

3 Likes

Re: Life by emmaodet: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
abimbola74:
Not so sure if this is the right section to do this, all I want to do is just put some words down.
It would have been better having some drinks and reminisce about life. I just want to clear my head aswear. Why can't life just come to end and a new one should just begin and let us all choose our path ourslves. It's fucking crazy how only few have a fair share of life. Most are hurt deep inside about how their journey in life has been. Lemme just stop here. I pray it gets better soon.

grin
Bro, it seems you are frustrated due to lack of job or failing business ideas.
I understand your situation bro
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
emmaodet:

grin
Bro, it seems you are frustrated due to lack of job or failing business ideas.
I understand your situation bro
Hmm.
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
MountainView:
The truth be told, life is not fair, and it has all been like that, esp for us that came from the middle class and poor backgrounds,

The only thing we have to do is to make sure our children don't feel the same so that your child won't come here saying the same thing,

You nailed it
Re: Life by emmaodet: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2019
abimbola74:

Hmm.

Abi, am i not right?
I was once there when you will want everything to crash so we all start afresh or the world should just stop so that we forget everything.
Bro, are you a graduate with no job? Or underemployed? Or struggling with your biz?
Which one make we know.
Re: Life by emmaodet: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2019
MountainView:

Pls don't blame our parents.
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Eniti oni baba ohun olowolowo, iya ohun oni esinle, enu e loea yen - meaning if you think your dad and mum are not rich or wealthy, so you blame them. Well, you are on the same path and let's see how you scale through it.
The race is not for the swift, strong, brave nor intelligent but time and chance happens to all - Proverbs.
It's not easy sis, even when you plan, sacrifice, read, attend seminars, workshop etc it is a crazy world and it seems the bad guys, rough, street thugs are the one making money but owo rr, iku re ni.
Seems life is not really designed for the quite, gentle, humble and law abiding people.
When i mean good money, i mean good money not the chicken change we take as monthly salaries
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Abi, am i not right?
I was once there when you will want everything to crash so we all start afresh or the world should just stop so that we forget everything.
Bro, are you a graduate with no job? Or underemployed? Or struggling with your biz?
Which one make we know.
A graduate struggling to get a good job . Ventured into business to keep the body and soul together,it's still not making sense.
Re: Life by emmaodet: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2019
abimbola74:

A graduate struggling to get a good job . Ventured into business to keep the body and soul together,it's still not making sense.

En en. I know am not far from the truth.
The Lord is your strength bro.
Another reason you are thinking like this is because probably you don't have a gf or in a bad one due to your financial condition because if you are in a sweet relationship, you won't think it much because your partner will give you a meaningful reason to still keep living.
Bro, i think you need to go out and get a gf so as to relax the pressure on you.
Life is unfair bro, unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life by yazga: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
MountainView:

"Life is not fair, bleach it" -Asa
Re: Life by yazga: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Giving up is not an option.
abimbola74:

Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
yazga:
Giving up is not an option.
Smiles.. Neva said I'm giving up bruh.

3 Likes

Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
Thanks for sparing your time to put this down, I really appreciate.
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2019
LadySarah:

Oga exporter and importer of general merchandise,terror of Nl scammers,Oga in charge of selfmade ppl,Ph branch!

In a bid to encourage ppl,you descend too hard on them.
You can show empathy while dishing it advice.

We know you have made it too well in life.
#smiles. I think I got his point.
Appreciate you too.
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2019
MountainView:

You are right thou and society isn't helping either. Really appreciate your input.
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2019
emmaodet:

Pls don't blame our parents.
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Eniti oni baba ohun olowolowo, iya ohun oni esinle, enu e loea yen - meaning if you think your dad and mum are not rich or wealthy, so you blame them. Well, you are on the same path and let's see how you scale through it.
The race is not for the swift, strong, brave nor intelligent but time and chance happens to all - Proverbs.
It's not easy sis, even when you plan, sacrifice, read, attend seminars, workshop etc it is a crazy world and it seems the bad guys, rough, street thugs are the one making money but owo rr, iku re ni.
Seems life is not really designed for the quite, gentle, humble and law abiding people.
When i mean good money, i mean good money not the chicken change we take as monthly salaries
#Smiles. You are right about life being designed for certain people. Even been radical about your approach to life still dsn't guarantee success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2019
emmaodet:

En en. I know am not far from the truth.
The Lord is your strength bro.
Another reason you are thinking like this is because probably you don't have a gf or in a bad one due to your financial condition because if you are in a sweet relationship, you won't think it much because your partner will give you a meaningful reason to still keep living.
Bro, i think you need to go out and get a gf so as to relax the pressure on you.
Life is unfair bro, unfair.
Roger that. Thanks for stopping by bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2019
yazga:

"Life is not fair, bleach it" -Asa
Aswear
Re: Life by abimbola74(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Today is my birthday, glad I've still got life in me.#smiles, i seek for more grace and blessings.
Re: Life by Wodu89: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
abimbola74:

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Black ❤️ So Much Of “Struggle ❤️ “? / 50k Giveaway To Moms Of Special Needs Kids / Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.