Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song (32857 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's 'joro' Video. Wizkid Reacts, Wowed! (photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by udoekere: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
nauto6:
grin Advertising her self for those that .............
gives a fu*k
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Her last twerk video was a waste of data. Oh well, the thing is free this time so no wahala. The next thing we’ll hear is her and Wizkid... let me not talk too much. These females actually rape the guy when he’s drunk or stoned. It’s because he is male he does not claim victim regarding the matter.
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by greggng: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
That song is mad...wizkid always setting standard.....I really appreciate how that lady did justice to that song...I mean the wizkid dancer....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by SolarMight(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Systrom:
How much is the power bank?

Private chat me via my signature
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Burgerlomo: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Se o wo pata? cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Burgerlomo: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Biko I no go fit watch am till the end because I dey fast cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Burgerlomo: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Abi which kind thing be dis nah for this fasting period shocked

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Impregnablefolk: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
When them twerk 4 social media finish, them go come lie down 4 bed like log of wood, make d man dey do d work! Worship women at ur peril. If u know u know!
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by webngnews: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by adexbols: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nicolex:
I swear joro will just put ya in the mood...

What mood?
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nicolex(f): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
adexbols:

What mood?
Twerking mood

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by emsco(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
That useless song wey no sweet or make sense.
I used to be a fan of Wizkid but baba don go down musically.Na pass Glory this dude de use.
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
dilodavid:
These celebrities no longer hide their sources of livelihood. They have gotten to the point where they don't care anymore. The economy is not friendly and everyone is trying to survive. To them, you own your mouth and your opinion. Whatever you say or think about them is actually not their business. Role models are now role destroyers.

My broda.. Some of them go even tag am as modernisation... The worst of it all is seeing, a supposed mum doing such nonsense like the likes of toyin and tiwa savage...
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Felixamos:

My broda.. Some of them go even tag am as modernisation... The worst of it all is seeing, a supposed mum doing such nonsense like the likes of toyin and tiwa savage...
It's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by EvenBlogger: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Dirty Sermons everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own / Sex With Dog For $10,000 / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.