Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) (6549 Views)

Bbnaija, Mercy Eke Spotted Twerking Inside A Swimming Pool (video) / Star-struck Ladies Seen Touching Wizkid’s Shirt At An Event, While Begging Him / Watch : Nicki Minaj And Her Friends Twerking Inside The Bedroom (hot Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Twoclans(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

No mind that itobilobilo woman jare.

You no be doctor again? Is sterilisation not a standard?Na to prepare the area. You go just generously douse the place first. Spirit, savlon, sterile water.

Then oral operation can commence. wink

2 Likes

Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Twoclans:

Like seriously I am lost shocked

I troll poco all the time
I am trolling you as well

That's all
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Twoclans(f): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

I troll poco all the time
I am trolling you as well

That's all

Ohhhh I see ,enjoy .

2 Likes

Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

You no be doctor again? Is sterilisation not a standard?Na to prepare the area. You go just generously douse the place first. Spirit, savlon, sterile water.

Spirit will dry the place up so it feels, and looks like kilishi
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Twoclans:

I judge you not cheesy ,abeg whisper something to my ear .Is queen poco saying that you are the king of head on nairaland.I never knew ashawo boys give head. wink

Nah she made that reference cos she knows I love to give head during knacks.
I'm no king
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

On how spirit no dey sef nah to use Chelsea baptise the pussy thoroughly leave am for 5mins. Come carry another Chelsea, repeat and rinse and finally put mouth dey lick the pussy.
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

On how spirit no dey sef nah to use Chelsea baptise the pussy thoroughly leave am for 5mins. Come carry another Chelsea, repeat and rinse and finally put mouth dey lick the pussy.

You got me remembering this scene from payback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDA-PidB-M

Octopussy, see no biggie.

Ehen gaming orca, any no alcoholic alternatives for those of us who don't drink grin
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

Spirit will dry the place up so it feels, and looks like kilishi

I do not even want to know how you found that out.

Continue with oversize instrument wey dey tear the place, shogbo?
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:

You got me remembering this scene from payback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDA-PidB-M

Octopussy, see no biggie.

Ehen gaming orca, any no alcoholic alternatives for those of us who don't drink grin

Carry am go bathtub...pour 2caps full of dettol antiseptic inside pail of water or make a bubble bath. Throway the dirty pant for corner. Let her sit in the bubbly bath or you use finger to rinse the entire introitus.

After you are certain she done clean finish carry her nyash go dry for outside. Meanwhile burn the panties for nearby incinerator.

You can now chook prick or lick and bite her clitoris
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Carry am go bathtub...pour 2caps full of dettol antiseptic inside pail of water or make a bubble bath. Throway the dirty pant for corner. Let her sit in the bubbly bath or you use finger to rinse the entire introitus.

After you are certain she done clean finish carry her nyash go dry for outside. Meanwhile burn the panties for nearby incinerator.

See now, those years burning midnight oil have paid off.

This is the nl I miss.

The nl where we had plenty professionals who could talk shop. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by YeyeGirl(f): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2019
grin
Melvinsofty:

Dude if u get issue with her attack her na leave me alone biko na beg I dey
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:39am On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:

See now, those years burning midnight oil have paid off.

This is the nl I miss.

The nl where we had plenty professionals who could talk shop. smiley

Lol
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:

I do not even want to know how you found that out.

Continue with oversize instrument wey dey tear the place, shogbo?
Oshey. Awon trench diggers
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

Oshey. Awon trench diggers

I said we FILL trenches for wenches
If you want a wider trench or to commission an alternative trench, that's not us
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

LMAO! Smh cheesy
Re: Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:

I said we FILL trenches for wenches
If you want a wider trench or to commission an alternative trench, that's not us
Wide trenches are subjective. Trench fillers with small instruments will consider every trench wide

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Your Fake Butt" Nigerians Trolls Ex BBN Star Tacha Over Her Fake Butt / Alaafin Of Oyo Reportedly Sends Wife Packing Over Adultery Allegation With Kwam1 / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.