Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him (32529 Views)

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Atejila1: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
The vice president don't have to answer you because you were converted based on evidence and you could not defend yourself because its true. So what do you want him to say? He should say sir sorry for jailing you for your wrong doing Pa Boda please make we hear word.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Joylove2324(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2019
tomakint:
Another exposé on the pretender called Osinbajo right there
Another exposed? Are you that daft or you just want to display your ignorance publicly ?

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by tsfxtech(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2019
See them

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2019
This is part of the legacy of the drunkard of otueke

He refurbished fayose, a criminal who had been in hiding
He released Al Mustapha a murderous thug everyone was content to leave in prison
And he reversed mr contract splitters conviction

All for his political ambitions

That is why a thief who should be forever silent is running his mouth

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Somebody that should be thrown in jail for many years is still out talking trash.. no be your fault sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Ayoefa: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2019
9jii:
Yeah! Silence is d best answer....

The best answer for a fool is.....
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by YorubaKing: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2019
9jii:

Fact!
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2019
silence does not necessary I don't care...it also means I am sorry..the VP knew deep in his heart he wrong you n wanted to say am sorry....
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by DSoj(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2019
This man should shut up. YOU STOLE FUNDS. YOU WERE CORRUPT. SO STOP RANTING AND SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by DTaj: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George was jailed in 2009 when PDP was in power. Yar'Adua was the President. Bode George has granted countless interviews where he blamed Obasanjo as the man who sent him to jail, now when our illustrious VP is 'under the weather', Bode George had to find a disingenuous way of bringing the VP's name to his self-inflicted misfortune!

Has Bode George forgotten than Obasanjo publicly lambasted him and his family and associates for celebrating his release from Kirikiri Prison, Apapa that year, with "aso-ebi" clothes in church and in a party at Lagos Island?

Bode George should face Obasanjo who made the jail matter easy after they publicly quarreled in relation to PDP matters!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Zeemam: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
VP Osinbajo doesn't have saliva to waste for EX-CONVICT like you.......GBAM

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by klas(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George was convicted in 2009. Tinubu ceased to be a governor in May 2007, the same time, Osinbajo ceased to be the Attorney General.

How could Tinubu and Osinbajo have drafted the law that jailed him?

By the way, NPA is a federal parastatal. What is the concern of lagos state govt in that even if George wrecked the place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Ten06(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Why does our leader always refer to God and behave like Christians when they left power?
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by spiritedtete: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
You were supposed to be re-covinted sir... going by how you squander 2015 campaign funds sir. .. Fani kayode isnt left out either
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by murecool(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George is a known thief and everyone knows that. What do you want Osinbajo to tell you?
He prefer to remain silent because silent is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by mercyviv(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Take it or leave Mr George, you're still in ex convict and you've been sounding like a broken record for a while now!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by ProudDick: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
silence does not necessary I don't care...it also means I am sorry..the VP knew deep in his heart he wrong you n wanted to say am sorry....

You keep commenting on what you know nothing about?

Is the vp the judge that sentenced him?
Is NPA under the Lagos state?
He was jailed in 2009, was Tinubu and the VP still in government then?

These are the questions sane individuals should ask but hatred has clouded your brain.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by 9jii(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Ayoefa:

The best answer for a fool is.....
Wrong answer
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by richie240: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2019
9jii:
Niqqa knew he was in d presence of a basket mouth. If he had told him sth confidential, ds is how he'll still broadcast it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by qleap2all(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
How would he had replied? Silence they say is golden and best answer for a fool,meanwhile was it Lagos that prosecuted you!
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by achikolo(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83149755:
Somebody that should be thrown in jail for many years is still out talking trash.. no be your fault sha!
[/s]
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by 247NAIJAupdates: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Silence is the best answer!
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Successlane: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2019
cuteboy2:

"Weight of evidence", which the Supreme Court voided? Try and read the story before you comment

' ...…. … the Supreme Court, voided the two years jail term, saying he was tried under a law that did not exist at the time he served as board member....'

That doesn't mean he did not commit the crime when he was board member.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by biobab23(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Joylove2324:

Like your fake destiny abi

LOL u r a bad shild.... Dis one enter am
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by yomalex(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Successlane:

' ...…. … the Supreme Court, voided the two years jail term, saying he was tried under a law that did not exist at the time he served as board member....'

That doesn't mean he did not commit the crime when he was board member.
By your submission it means the 'crime' is not known to law and therefore not a crime
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Arubajagz: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Venom236:
This man should look for somebody else to pass his frustration on.
Osinbajo this, Osinbajo that. People are just using Osinbajo's name to gain relevance.

Try as hard as he can, Bode George can never become relevant again. Obasanjo literally took him out of the SW equation!
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Ategberoson(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George ignorantly promoting Osibanjo ahead but the dunce won't get the message

his no comment and I'll support those behind his predicament says it all

I foreseen him becoming Nigeria president in 2023
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by AmarachiKK: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
He answered you but you did not hear

Silence is the best amswer for a fool

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by cmecproblem(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Is that not the best answer to a fool?
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Lydia696: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2019
So when people are talking Bode George Come to talk too, even if you will talk know the can name to call not my VP Osinbajo.
Just keep yourself one side and stop saying stupid things about VP
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Lydia696: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2019
A thief even want to shine on Osinbajo's name, No no, Bode George must go down down to the pit because that is where hebelong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.