Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? (846 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Is Your Wife Your Property? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by udoekere: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
To live a good life as a Man, you
must know how to balance
things between your Mum and
your Wife else you might land in
serious trouble.
Many people have gotten into
serious problems in their
marriage when they put their
Mother ahead of their wife.
Also, many people have also
landed in trouble when they put
their wife ahead of their mother.So Nairalanders, As A Man,Who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum?

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Mjsghost: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
My kids grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by nlPoster: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Your grandma.

1 Like

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Tokziby: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
The two should share same amount of care. And u must be diplomatic about it by not letting either of them know.
You can never trade either of them for anything.
The most important thing is striking a balance between the two. And if u want to enjoy peace let them stay farther apart and only get to see each other once in a while, and that will create a mutual respect and love between them.

8 Likes

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by udoekere: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:
Your grandma.
which of this two do you need a ban from , lalasticlala or mynd44 ?
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
If your wife and your mother share a bond, you will have no problem balancing both. Work towards that.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by faithfull18(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Strike a balance.
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by nlPoster: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
udoekere:
which of this two do you need a ban from , lalasticlala or mynd44 ?

No rule was broken, stop being sensitive.

Your topic actually should be deleted because you are meddling in what doesn't concern you.

You can tell us who you prefer among your own relatives, it's rude and intrusive to dictate to others about the same, moreso nobody owes you a dime for your opinion and neither did anybody ask for one smiley

Ar we good? Typical Nigerian, you have opinions but others must not have any.
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by udoekere: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
You were actually directing your opinion to ma granny which ain't good but still...PEACE
nairalandposter:

No rule was broken, stop being sensitive.

Your topic actually should be deleted because you are meddling in what doesn't concern you.

You can tell us who you prefer among your own relatives, it's rude and intrusive to dictate to others about the same, moreso nobody owes you a dime for your opinion and neither did anybody ask for one smiley

Ar we good? Typical Nigerian, you have opinions but others must not have any.
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by nlPoster: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
udoekere:
You were actually directing your opinion to ma granny which ain't good but still...PEACE

A man's wife is ok for you to bash because?

You know her personally?

Besides, "your grandma" is not an insult. Take care of your grandma, are you not doing that or what?
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Ed12(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
You take good care of your mother as your mother and also take good care of your wife as your wife..

2 Likes

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Don't not leave your mum without being taken care of, I don't think one needs to be told to take care of one's wife
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Lamanii22(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ariza:
If your wife and your mother share a bond, you will have no problem balancing both. Work towards that.

You're right...
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by smat101(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ed12:
You take good care of your mother as your mother and also take good care of your wife as your wife..
Best advice
Op search no more
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by AstroG1: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
udoekere:
To live a good life as a Man, you
must know how to balance
things between your Mum and
your Wife else you might land in
serious trouble.
Many people have gotten into
serious problems in their
marriage when they put their
Mother ahead of their wife.
Also, many people have also
landed in trouble when they put
their wife ahead of their mother.So Nairalanders, As A Man,Who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum?

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Who Else if not my Mum??,Who Wife Epp undecided. Where the "so-called wife" when my Mom labored through her skins to train me. Them never born the girl wea go make me no take care of my Mum in a special way unless say na Indian juju.

Abeq bring up another topic jare embarassed

1 Like

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nairaland always make it seem as if there are competitions between wives and mothers in law, when in reality there isn't.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by AstroG1: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Nairaland always make it seem as if there are competitions between wives and mothers in law, when in reality there isn't.

There can never be or would never be a Competition btw the both.

An ordinary Wife u want to compare with an extraordinary moms

1 Like

Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by udoekere: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2019
"A mother is a strong(in fact any word more than strong is applicable) backbone/pillar, any attack on her affect the husband"

It's a deep topic, I don't even know how to break that point, we have professor's here, a dangerous point may be misunderstood, how many quote do I reply here, <agbara mi o gbe> smile

Won't he take care of his wife too? Smile.
Hnmm
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Same shi different day

udoekere:
lalas. ticlala

It's not going FP.

You should search the topic before creating it, you'd find 100's. Back to the drawing board.
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Well, advise to lady if am worthy to, in yourba land, if the husband hasn't been hypnotize o, Love your mother in law. Just love, it will always get back to you in a positive way, be it now or tomorrow.

So, well explanatory enough and i said if am worthy. So don't quote me anyhow, .........or else .......ma GBE e sepe ni ....
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2019
AstroG1:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who Else if not my Mum??,Who Wife Epp undecided. Where the "so-called wife" when my Mom labored through her skins to train me. Them never born the girl wea go make me no take care of my Mum in a special way unless say na Indian juju.

Abeq bring up another topic jare embarassed

Smile, is true o.
Mom really labour in fact, it is a continuous thing. Even when she's old, we have the power to accept or not all directives, but mom go day let you know say, na my advice you go listen to.....that part really got me interested in parenthood. Smile...May God richly bless our mother. Amen.
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2019
God bless a wife , a concubine and a slay mama too.{if any}

Lol!

I dislike controversy!

(Ma quote me anyhow o.....OK)
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by alphaNomega: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2019
There are some people you don't have to choose between and they are your wife and mother.

Care for them the same way!!!
Re: As A Man,who Should You Take Care Of The Most Between Your Wife & Your Mum? by saucecoder: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Marry first make you know Wetin dey sup in reality?
There is always competition, ask cococandy

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Reasons I Hate My Birthday And Why You Should Too / Eat Two Eggs A Day And Watch What Happens To Your Body / Tips For A Healthy Relationship: Red Pillers Keep Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.