Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss (14674 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by bonnyhope: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
All these men are being affected by their old age. How would you say security is more important than rule of law. If the citizens are not law abiding, how would there be orderliness that would translate to security of lives and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by LastSurvivor11: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
That’s only way to deceive their useless supporters with insecurities and corruption..

Mtcheeeew
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by charlesELIKIBA: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
what is human right?
human right is human right to live.

so apparently no poor Nigerian deserves to live if the security of the ''rich or president'' is at stake.

...to think na we pray pass and get churches pass for the world, you wonder how we got here still
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Stanchriss(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where is the security...where is the rule of law...we no get any..all na next level wayo... suffering and smiling...
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Ahmed432: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Paulo3ree(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wait
I have heard similar thing

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Imstrong2(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
What we have presently is civil rule not democracy yet imagining a top govt official disregarding rule of law/human rights very most essential in democracy.. angry angry

meanwhile,
Ladies pls whenever you wash your undies clip them tightly on the rope line with peg, yesterday strong wind blew my neighbors undies into our room and up till now my wife refused to understand grin
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:

Same security the government can't provide & the rule of law it has not and will never obey.So where do you stand?

My broda... I weak... Very foolish set of people..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
chai..................i will give this country one last chance.

Lol...
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by surgical: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stanchriss:
Security..we no get....rule of law..for wia.. suffering and smiling...next level fully activated..
we are on our way to becoming North Korea but without the nukes
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Michael4632: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by GhostWisperer: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
The same Ali the Nigeria Customs head bastard who disobeyed the senate on several occasions.

What an inebriated animal.

Where there's no rule of law, there's no government or order. And might becomes right.

The APC Government together with the living skeleton is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
#lorry load of trash!
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Nwaonyishi69: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
And which type of security have you people provided? It is an abhor able thing for people who have no school cert to lead a nation as vast as Nigeria.
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by mywells: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who did this to Nigeria, Nigerian are docile by nature.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by tete7000(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
truvine4u:
The principles of the Rule of Law is key to any country.
Let Nigerian drum it in Hammed Alli's ears.

So you think these arrogant men who now think they are God's can listen to anyone? I doubt, it will take miracle to get that out of power..
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by koboko69: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:

Same security the government can't provide & the rule of law it has not and will never obey.So where do you stand?

I warn u that time say this ur work..mmu go do am reach 2023. Now i dey warn u say u go cry pass 2023 ooo. If u never tire for here. cheesy
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Honestly, if you really want to know how dull and confused Nigerians are, just come to Nairaland and read comments. Once any topic is posted, you will start seeing all sort of very dull people trying to form intellectual.

Its very funny because I am beginning to understand that Nigeria really needs an iron hand and it seems this regime has proved that to an extent just that its not working properly in terms of the economy. Nigeria needs a government that will do much more than this regime in terms of taming everyone that feel they have a voice (useless voice from people that don't even know their left for right) but try to stabilize the economy.
Its really sad.
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by WeRblessed(f): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
I weep for Nigeria.

It is finished!
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by bigiyaro(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
chai! lugadi e nor go better for u oop
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Kinsley01: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2019
See below
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2019
I'm happy I'm no longer Nigerian
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Sirjamo: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2019
ornicus:
We are here because some of us have abused our freedoms to the detriment of this nation.

No nation can survive on an economy based on importation of just about everything.

Container and packing store economists will hate this comment
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by 1shortblackboy: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Heey God!
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by AyakaDunukofia: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Of late, so many iddiots are controlling the affairs of Nigeria!

Is security not a part of the principles of the rule of law? Security is an off spring of the rule of law. The agencies that are in charge of security of a country are empowered by the doctrine of the rule of law, just as human rights is a substantive form of the rule of law.

To be honest, this contraption needs a total overhaul.
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2019
If that is the case,it means they may Hold Sowore in detention just like they did to Dasuki on the ground of National Security,May God help us
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by nlugliest: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Those whose rights are violated and unable to get justice as a result of the fact that the rule of law has been back benched, will always constitute security threat and also breed avengers generation. So how will security be achieved?
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by charleybam(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2019
I thought security protect both the rule of law and human rights nd not the other way round,No one is more important..how did we get here with dis primitive dickheads
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by begge: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2019
shai! shai!! shai!!! dis country na zoo ooo. we are finished.
Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
Honestly, if you really want to know how dull and confused Nigerians are, just come to Nairaland and read comments. Once any topic is posted, you will start seeing all sort of very dull people trying to form intellectual.

Its very funny because I am beginning to understand that Nigeria really needs an iron hand and it seems this regime has proved that to an extent just that its not working properly in terms of the economy. Nigeria needs a government that will do much more than this regime in terms of taming everyone that feel they have a voice (useless voice from people that don't even know their left for right) but try to stabilize the economy.
Its really sad.
the govt is not doing any reforms that has not ba

happened in the past.. Last last, all what you call iron hand are for selected people.. What about those that were exempted... Everything he worked for will be grounded to zero since there is no institution or strong law to make sure certain reforms go round and are sustained.

What Nigeria are asking for is a higher argument.. Tell us why u think your style of leadership is better.. Off course we can't hear that because we Voted in a dull president that can't prove his own policies.

At the end of the everything this government does are to benefit some inner circle politicians rather than the masses cheering them.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss by donprinyo(m): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Old men and dere scrambled brain messing up everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students On Scholarship In Russia Beg For Survival / Heartbroken Mother Cries At Chibok Girls Lecture In Abuja. PICS / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Grid Due To Fire In Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.