Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift (59236 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Amaso99(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by chukzyfcbb: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pastor don pay for Steady Nacks!

#Sharp guy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by sweetonugbu: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice one,it's a matter of perception

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Michael4632: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Abalado(f): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
whitebulb:
Greeting to who believe say them no de fvck on the low tongue
ure bad child,,, u have a dirty mind, please don't insult the MOG
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by gift2xl: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by briggson07(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please allow emeka to occupy the other flat for small time (off the camera)

See them belle two two bedroom flat
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by francisisking: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Princeoflimpopo:
Matthew 6:2
[2]Thus, whenever you give to the poor, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites in the synagogues and in the streets like to do, that they may be recognized and honored and praised by men. Truly I tell you, they have their reward in full already.
shhhh you are talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by elotajohn1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
The guy wearing RED though
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by sylve11: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Holla911:
Only the grace of God is free. Free gifts often comes with hidden request.

not really. I give and can't remember if we've met before. That is just me sha, i don't know if others give then waiting for something in return cool
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by tolumizzy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Reward of zaoza rum
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by lereinter(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Red danger

Mopol

Ex ashawo

All join
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by edoairways: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
J111333:
Why is the Pastor's primary focus on camera?
Good question! Many gullible Nigerians will fall for this

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by kenzysmith: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
The man wey marry this woman try o God forbid i no feel Bleep my girlfriend raw talkless of fucking ashawo raw. Twueh! i hope the man kws what he is doing sha
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pastors now buying Godwill and good image these days and what’s with the red color everywhere?? Like say na those Nollywood movie scene.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow, she really made use of the opportunity given to her, am happy for her.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Iampapito: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
jaxxy:
Pastors now buying Godwill and good image these days and what’s with the red color everywhere?? Like say na those Nollywood movie scene.

What's wrong with the colour? I don't think there's any Christian law like thou shalt not wear red.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why all 13 flats? There should be a total of 13 beneficiaries. It just seems unfair for it to go to just one person
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by davillian(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
only the moPols no Get belletti
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by ThefemaleKing: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are the men all pregnant? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Iampapito: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
smile11s:
Why are they wearing a FILA? Is that the name of the church?

una dey observe oo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Kingrahmanumar(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
DonBenny77:
That kind hug for groin region get as e be oh!
And she be former sex worker so she knows it's effects oh, this one wey this pastor dey give am things, first business then flats? I will join this church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Iampapito: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Holla911:
Only the grace of God is free. Free gifts often comes with hidden request.

Honestly, I'm just tired. When People give una go talk say e get hidden request but when they use am buy 2 million dollar car una go dey shout vanity upon vanity. Make Dem keep the money until the account start to grow beards? wetin you wan make Dem do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Maski87: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't believe that, there is something fishy here,the husband will enjoy many styles sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
If na man like you now undecided
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by wezzymoney: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pastor don enter her tired come happy say she finally find husband
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by bluefilm: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pot bellied men everywhere.

Tufiakwa!!! undecided
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Ategberoson(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
imagine a sex worker is collecting her pension from her old time customer and ikpeazu couldn't pay Abia pensioners their money of 20 months

God must be patient, if not that state house ought to have collapsed on his big head
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by princeisah26(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ashawo die toto Rest..Erigga 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by stevio(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
I ask you again,did you see anyone blowing trumpet in the pics cheesy grin?
Princeoflimpopo:
Matthew 6:2
[2]Thus, whenever you give to the poor, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites in the synagogues and in the streets like to do, that they may be recognized and honored and praised by men. Truly I tell you, they have their reward in full already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Telvin7(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin mek Dem come dey wear FILA cloth ...
See the one with the faded FIlA cloth grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.