Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift (59052 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by bigiyaro(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:
The kain belles for this picture sef undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10393165_fbimg1571083380132_jpeg3ae75fa1ad4aca9e3b3f53928bd74acc
u suppose know nar, dis guys son already belle full
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Kinsley01: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by dontbothermuch: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Keep on the good work, Apostle Chibuzor.

I understand the joy you derive from seeing happiness from faces. I am like you.

God bless you abundantly.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by firstolalekan(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2019
nihilistjnr:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10393165_fbimg1571083380132_jpeg3ae75fa1ad4aca9e3b3f53928bd74acc
Filled with plenty different sperms grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Sunnymatey(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Why are all the men here pregnant?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Burgerlomo: 1:25am On Oct 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
But why expose the lady like DAT..that stigma will now stick permanently

Don't mind them cool
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by showafrica(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2019
DonBenny77:
That kind hug for groin region get as e be oh!

I tell you, if spirit of God no dey the man, JT fit just boner at once

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm..see their Belle as e big like offering bag , undecided
stephenduru:
TEARS OF JOY AS A FORMER SEX WORKER FORMALLY RECEIVES HER 13 FLAT MINI-ESTATE WEDDING GIFT.  

After a repented and rehabilitated former sex worker dedicated her wedding card on the altar, Apostle Chibuzor was so touched and impressed with her advancement that he announced that he was gifting her an estate for her wedding present.

Blessing, who had expanded the business that was opened for her by the church so that she was able to send her brother abroad and employ paid workers was beside herself with shock.

Pictured below is an 11 flat estate that was being handed to her today so that after her wedding on Saturday, she and her soon to be husband would move into their own home.

CONGRATS TO SIS BLESSING, WE WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/former-sex-worker-breaks-down-in-tears.html?m=1
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by LONGPREEK(m): 2:38am On Oct 15, 2019
an olosho will still be an olosho, she will Bleep all the tenants for money. guys stop making this mistake they wont hear. of all places to hold the guy., ne preek she see
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by slimderek(m): 2:41am On Oct 15, 2019
This pastor fit Dey collect knacks on code
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Abalado:
Wait o, gift or presented to her for free rentage or dash her patapata,, if is patapata where is the documents, anything can happen tomorrow sister blessing,ok?if u know and understand what am talking about just like...
Obviously no one does
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 15, 2019
I will not judge, i will not judge.... no no no lord help me not to judge for i am not without sin but i know i would have used that opportunity to create free organised shelter for the homeless, orhphans, poor and lowly members and non members. I will get there one day to be able to do for those who no one will ever do anything for... especially the children. Without displaying for the media.... I will not judge, nope never
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by mozona(m): 3:49am On Oct 15, 2019
see all of them belly...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by GoldHorse(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2019
11 flats estate for them to live in? Eleven houses .

I no go talk.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by CaptainFM1: 4:47am On Oct 15, 2019
May God reveal everything not clear about this transaction to us soon.
Why not present it to the husband to be instead?
My fingers no wan comment further!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by 2rez: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Why them con look like druglords & thugs? shocked
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by ArticleBeast: 5:00am On Oct 15, 2019
jaxxy:
Pastors now buying Godwill and good image these days and what’s with the red color everywhere?? Like say na those Nollywood movie scene.
Una too complain. Human beings sha.. E do una complain, e no do una complain. Funny enough you never give that small pikin for your yard even biscuit money
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by sinceraconcept(m): 5:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Is this a pastor or a thug? Look at his dressing. How many widows has this pastor given house to take care of their kids with? Has he sponsored the education of all orphans and destitute kids in his church to University level? But he can do all that for ordinary Olosho. Pastor,you be customer dada,if you know you know
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by sinceraconcept(m): 5:19am On Oct 15, 2019
CaptainFM1:
May God reveal everything not clear about this transaction to us soon.

Why not present it to the husband to be instead?

My fingers no wan comment further!
Pastor name customer dada. Or maybe the olosho has done something for her before like stealing semens of customers for pastor to use, who knows? I don't trust these pastors
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Japsylee: 5:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Holla911:
Only the grace of God is free. Free gifts often comes with hidden request.
E be like u sabi apostle chibuzor well?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by forreelliinc: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Ayama she is so old
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Buffalo2(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2019
nihilistjnr:

NO be small thing my brother. Belle everywhere
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Buffalo2(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Deola2020:
Trying to imagine what broloshos and ex Brostitute will get from the pastor if they are to come forward too...

This picture is a great advert for GULDER
Gulder and FILA
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Isoduwa(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Abalado:
once u know the best way to make a cool money ogbeni, why exposing ursf here, or aren't u a Nigerian ni? So u mean I go know where to make a cool money and I will come here and expose my self,,, yeye boy

You eat alone you die alone

Na i know why you are still where you are
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Una too complain. Human beings sha.. E do una complain, e no do una complain. Funny enough you never give that small pikin for your yard even biscuit money

It’s a good deed bt i have come to learn it doesn’t exactly mean genuineness. People give for different reasons. Nonetheless it’s a good deed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Isoduwa(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Wise woman she don collect her share from the church saving
Na only Krest Coza buy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by ArticleBeast: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s a good deed bt i have come to learn it doesn’t exactly mean genuineness. People give for different reasons. Nonetheless it’s a good deed.
This man does this every week. If you follow his ministry, then you will understand that they focus on human rehabilitation
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Bigseven(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2019
So who is the husband man? Or where is he? Is he not suppose to stand by her and rejoice? Something looks staging event
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by nuelyoyo(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
But why expose the lady like DAT..that stigma will now stick permanently
success washes stigma away.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by mamajj17(f): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2019
See all Men with Belle grin cheesy cheesy, some Africa Men so much believe WEALTH made Fatness grin grin undecided
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by Tundeobama(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Home tutor for IELTS and Toefl Kindly dm check profile for whatapps contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.