Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (488 Views)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? / I Want To Quit My Job For Uber Abuja Partner-Driver Business, Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Stargurl20(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: . by Wizmani: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Typical case of a millionaire crying about the billions he does not have

1 Like

Re: . by carzola(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who first class help? ?

It's funny how youths are still brainwashed with
This education shiiiiit. .

If ur a boy go learn yahoo
If your a girl ope ur legs make them oil u give u better
Money and connect. ..

Leave all this shiiiiit. .
Ur village pipu wouldn't allow u.
Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wizmani:
Typical case of a millionaire crying about the billions he does not have
Aw do u mean?
Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
Who first class help? ?

It's funny how youths are still brainwashed with
This education shiiiiit. .

If ur a boy go learn yahoo
If your a girl ope ur legs make them oil u give u better
Money and connect. ..

Leave all this shiiiiit. .
Ur village pipu wouldn't allow u.
U Seem not to have read ma post well ....
An as for ur suggestions, if u aren't being sarcastic, then I pray u this evil mindset of urs changes. Not just bad governance but there so many factors from we citizens that wouldn't let this country move ahead. Wanting money that we didn't work for ... Defrauding innocent people... Of money they've worked so hard to get where their only crime is entrusting us. Nigerians has been steotyped by the Foreigners that the good ones amongst us are paying for the crimes of the wicked ones. M not preaching here ... But let ur mentality resides within u n pls don't infect the innocent ones aiming high ...

3 Likes

Re: . by carzola(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stargurl20:

U Seem not to have read ma post well ....
An as for ur suggestions, if u aren't being sarcastic, then I pray u this evil mindset of urs changes. Not just bad governance but there so many factors from we citizens that wouldn't let this country move ahead. Wanting money that we didn't work for ... Defrauding innocent people... Of money they've worked so hard to get where their only crime is entrusting us. Nigerians has been steotyped by the Foreigners that the good ones amongst us are paying for the crimes of the wicked ones. M not preaching here ... But let ur mentality resides within u n pls don't infect the innocent ones aiming high ...
no worry. . I give u one more year in that school... then u will be thanking me for this advise.
Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
no worry. . I give u one more year in that school... then u will be thanking me for this advise.
Still wondering y some people are like this[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: . by deltateam: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Stargurl20:

Still wondering y some people are like this[img][/img]

Some people are myopic. Don't be dismayed.

Truth is your gp is not strong and it's rare to see someone who failed a course bagging a first. As a matter of fact, some schools won't give it, even if the person makes 5.0 for the rest of the semesters.

You need to visit the guidance counsellor in your school.

I am not trying to discourage you though.
You can fight to graduate with 4.00 as your GP seems to be slipping away from 2:1

Good luck!
Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2019
deltateam:

Some people are myopic. Don't be dismayed.

Truth is your gp is not strong and it's rare to see someone who failed a course bagging a first. As a matter of fact, some schools won't give it, even if the person makes 5.0 for the rest of the semesters.

You need to visit the guidance counsellor in your school.

I am not trying to discourage you though.
You can fight to graduate with 4.00 as your GP seems to be slipping away from 2:1

Good luck!
This got me really sad.....

(1) (Reply)

UBA Recruitment / Mona Institute Of Hospitality Tourism & Management Induction /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.