Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier (3230 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by fegflu: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2010
‎'Captured Biafran Soldier'. 'I am not a Biafran soldier but i can show you the place wey dem dey'.
Northern Nigerian Army Captain when asked by white reporter wether the 'prisoner' will be given food and water. He replies.'He will be given EVERYTHING'. Reporter leaves. Soldiers bound prisoner while prisoner shouts am not a Biafran sol, dier na because of ONE NIGERIA dem kill my parents. SHOTS are fired. 'Biafran POW' executed. He has been given EVERYTHING.

‎'Captured Biafran Soldier'.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kolac1/posts/105528726182996
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=500565145796&oid=152978661409591
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
but he said he was not a soldier, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by MShittu: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
SAVAGES! Foolish soldiers. That man was unarmed and posed no danger to anybody, then they just went and shot him dead. The war was bad ooooo, it was really bad.
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by calid16: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
They kill him the same way Major Kaduna killed Ahmadu, man who consider him a son and open his house to him like some fathers will not do to their children, like a dog. The same way igbo soldiers go and slaughter Akintola infront of his family. The same way they drag tafawa balewa from prime ministers house together with yoruba other executives not from east and execute them.
Incidentally Zik was abroad receiving 'medical treatment' , i don't know why he was not arrested and tried when he returned. I pity Jonathan for giving igbo man army chief. He will shoot his head in National ecumenical center one sunday because oil price reach 100 dollars , just watch and see.
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by Beaf: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
calid16:

They kill him the same way Major Kaduna killed Ahmadu, man who consider him a son and open his house to him like some fathers will not do to their children, like a dog. The same way igbo soldiers go and slaughter Akintola infront of his family. The same way they drag tafawa balewa from prime ministers house together with yoruba other executives not from east and execute them.
Incidentally Zik was abroad receiving 'medical treatment' , i don't know why he was not arrested and tried when he returned. I pity Jonathan for giving igbo man army chief. He will shoot his head in National ecumenical center one sunday because oil price reach 100 dollars , just watch and see.

Its like you really hate Igbo's (and ND peeps from your other mad thread). I find that very strange when Igbo's don't rule you, why would you hate someone who has no power over you?. . . Fear of the past? Fear of revenge for almajiri slaughters?

You need to calm down, nothing but your own shadow is chasing you.
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
Beaf:

Its like you really hate Igbo's (and ND peeps from your other mad thread). I find that very strange when Igbo's don't rule you, why would you hate someone who has no power over you?. . . Fear of the past? Fear of revenge for almajiri slaughters?

You need to calm down, nothing but your own shadow is chasing you.

beaf, neaf what is the meaning of that?

is he lying? angry angry angry
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by shotster50(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2010
@ alj harem,

What is wrong with that you say? How can you see it when you are busy twisting the truth and fabricating lies ??
Re: Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier by 9ijaprince(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2010
calid16:

what an idiotic statement.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls / Obama Considers Visiting Nigeria / New Power Sharing Arrangement: Pdp’s Zoning Knocks Off South-west Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.