Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don' (935 Views)

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Is Mercy Chinwo Engaged? See Reason She May Be / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don' by Starspatnaija: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tonto Dikeh says she was poisoned three years ago in her home as she gives the reason she don't cook.... And that she buys food everyday due to her sensitive tummy and no time for cooking.....

https://starspatnaija..com/2019/10/i-was-poisoned-three-years-ago-in-my.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don' by sweetonugbu: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ok

Re: I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don' by ursullalinda(f): 4:29am On Oct 15, 2019
4get say this babe get werey ....she be fine babe

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Davido With His Daughters "Imade & Hailey" And His Dad / "#cardib we Love You" - Nigerians Mistake #megantheestallion for Cardib!!! / The 30 Most Beautiful Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.