Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari (38395 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by ijabiken1(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by topstone4: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83150874:
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

END OF THREAD!

Haba, Beat ke?!
Our mummy na gentle person o biko.
We don't beat people at home!
We can only call Fatima and talk to her as a family friend that she is!

END OF DISCUSSION!

Please o, I want to ask you a question. Some people call you a Useful Idiot on this platform. Do you think they have genuine reason for that? Will you say they are correct? Just an innocent question

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by stankezzy: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2019
plsemployme:
nairalanders pls help a brother get over depression with a job. Anywhere @ satellite town, festac, alakija to mile 2 & its environ will be great.
Im a computer science graduate from FUTO, even if its teaching (maths, physics, comp std, geography). I will truly appreciate.
buy bike and run alakija to under bridge , u will make a lot of money , I went through alakija t under and I was charged 400 per drop , 10 people 4k , 20 people 8k u can make 10k per day ,that is 300k per month , teaching or company work will not pay u more than 20 to 30 k per month , u eat and transport yourself from it

1 Like

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Buharimustgo: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
ruggedtimi:
she don turn the villa spokesperson

Its good she spoke out
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Successlane: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Racoon:
shocked What gives this lady the audacity to be issuing press release anyhow like she is doing? Is she now the official spokesman of the cabal?

Suddenly, all the usual Aso Rock parrots like Garba Shehu, Ahmed Bashir, Femi Adeshina, Laurreta Onochie are no more talking.

Well, nothing new.If the man Nigeria have today as president have truly lived up to his responsibilities, then Nigeria would have been spared all this bullshit.

Their family affair , their wahala,

so, wetin concern '.... the usual Aso Rock parrots like Garba Shehu, Ahmed Bashir, Femi Adeshina, Laurreta Onochie...' for this matter
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Awoo88: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
J111333:
No, I don't think so. Daura and his family had been there for Buhari long enough before he married Aisha so the conflict is not unexpected.
Also, Aisha seems to me like an insatiable woman who wants to keep everything under her control with little or no regard to Mamman Daura who was there for Buhari through thick and thin moments when he lost his first wife.
Truth be told, Buhari is in a tight corner making a decision on this.
Mamman Daura's daughter is wrong to have released the video if she did but not wrong to have shot it for her own side of the story.
E bi like ur no correct! So a wife should leave her husband and home for people because they "have been there" for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by PrincewithGod(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
So, the girl should just allow you people to continue to put her innocent father to the sword with your wide and unsubstantiated allegations!

I can sense that this is how it's going to be from now on, you wailers and that Suicide bomber from Adamawa will not have it smooth like you had in the last four year, time for you to know that those people you always lied against also have children and loved ones who will expose your lies!!!!

Chei so you have also turned against your Aisha grin grin? Kai to people are worse than South African mercenaries ,you don't have conscience

1 Like

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Lokostic77: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2019
J111333:
No, I don't think so. Daura and his family had been there for Buhari long enough before he married Aisha so the conflict is not unexpected.
Also, Aisha seems to me like an insatiable woman who wants to keep everything under her control with little or no regard to Mamman Daura who was there for Buhari through thick and thin moments when he lost his first wife.
Mamman Daura's daughter is wrong to have released the video if she did but not wrong to have shot it for her own side of the story.
Buhari divorced his first wife in 1998 while the first wife also died in 2002 so what do you mean by mamman Daura stood with him when his first wife died,get your facts well before opening your mouth

1 Like

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by lorhema(f): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2019
YesNo:
ok. whats the big deal?

...all the drama going on in the villa makes it look like some kind of cartoon network series. .
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by johnisaola(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
It was Huhari caused all this saga,why didn't take mamman daura's family to other house outside the Villa since since he mamman daura is not in the villa
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by johnisaola(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
johnisaola:
It was Huhari caused all this saga,why didn't take mamman daura's family to other house outside the Villa since since he mamman daura is not working in the villa
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Solsix(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
This girl go just take style become celebrity
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Forumobserver12(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
J111333:

What exactly did Mamman Daura did for Buhari that will now warrant him and his household take the place of a wife of over 30yrs, any man that cannot draw a line between extended family and his immediate is not worthy to take leadership at any level in the society.

What's so difficult to put your friend/cousin where they belong? A small girl ranting up and down joining issues with the wife of a President, is obvious where the power lies.
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na wa o. Na everything dem dey do for baba, ordinary to talk to woman marry hard am too as Naija hard am to rule. So wetin the man sabi do by himself?
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
ruggedtimi:
she don turn the villa spokesperson
only in Nigeria
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Forumobserver12(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
klas:

What do you mean by the bolded?

Buhari divorced his first wife - Safinatu immediately he was released from detention in 1988 and he married Aisha soon thereafter in December 1989.

Safinatu died in 2006 as an ex-wife of Buhari when Buhari had already become full politician and presidential contender. So, what thick and thin did he experience on her death?

Don't mind him, na so them dey twist history Suit their narratives.
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls who is Fatima Daura, is she de captain of Nigerian super falcon?
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Truthbites: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
80 years old! What idea will someone close to the grave have? No wonder they mortgaged the future of Nigerian generation
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Laghondi2008: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
The truth of the matter nobody knows what is going on in the villa, how can maman Daura and his family stay in the villa with the president in the first place? And who is Fatima that will talk to the president's wife? It's all PMB 's fault he should be blame for that.
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by cashman18(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
This mamman Daura daughter, we no dey see her face?
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Jabioro: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tareq1105:

....and bcoz they grew up together, he should destroy his administration and his family.

Parasites!
Na so .. what are they friend for ?
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by faksin: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
FarahAideed:
Just see how much control Buhari has lost so much that that the daughter of his leaching cousin is granting confrontational interviews against the whole first lady as if two of them are rival roadside runs girls ... I am not a fan of the Buharis but this stupid girl should be called to order ASAP . No firstlady in our history has passed through this sort of nonsense , just imagine this small girl made the first lady to abandon the Villa for a whole two months and when she heard first lady was on her way back she quickly released the video she shot to embarrass the first lady and still has the audacity to be granting interviews Aime at disrespecting Her Excellency Aisha Buhari.
hypocrite no one ask u to defend Mrs Aisha buhari, thesame you people who claim buhari us dead years ago are thesame set of people marrying second wife for him and you now came here typing rubbish as if you care. I guess you are disappointed that what you wailers planned didn't work. shame on you
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Omonaijani: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Davefate: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
saaron:
Buhari and his conglomorate of criminals like Abba Kyari and Mammam Daura should be arrested and tried for fraud and high Treason for converting Aso Rock, Nigeria's seat of power maintained by tax payers into a private hotel.

Bloody useless regime.
Lol
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Ebeano49(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
PMB is about 80 years old. His closest advisers and confidants are 80 years old or more.
According to Osibanjo, that's exactly "why where were we where why we are".
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by anEye4anEye: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=dominique post=83152070]

People like you will allow your family come into your home and disrespect your wife anyhow. A couple need to be accorded their much needed respect and space, I don't know why some extended family members can't seem to realize this.
[/quot

You like privacy too much grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by anEye4anEye: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
dominique:

People like you will allow your family come into your home and disrespect your wife anyhow. A couple need to be accorded their much needed respect and space, I don't know why some extended family members can't seem to realize this.

You like privacy too much grin
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by anEye4anEye: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
faksin:
hypocrite no one ask u to defend Mrs Aisha buhari, thesame you people who claim buhari us dead years ago are thesame set of people marrying second wife for him and you now came here typing rubbish as if you care. I guess you are disappointed that what you wailers planned didn't work. shame on you

The bitter truth -Muhammad buhari is dead !!!..his family are the ones that imported his lookalike (a sudanese )called jubril to run the affairs of this country ..now the evidence is showing clearly through this supposed little family problems.

We all know that Aisha was very vocal and strong btw 2015-2016 speaking up against the Cabals, after Biharis death and importation of Jubril, Aisha lost all her powers because she was not attracted to Jubril, she only kept quiet because of the power that comes with pretending that Jubril is Buhari. Being a reserved woman she could not take the pretense to the next level by sleeping with Jubril as husband grin thereby loosing all her powers and influence as wife over Jubril because there is no emotional attachment between them....

If you have brains, think with it, it’s for free and requires no light or airtime grin
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fatima or whatever you're called, there's a voice record that backups the claim that your father and Abba Kyari are the cabals in Aso rock and Mrs Aisha is the only one standing in their way.
Re: Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol, how can the presidents nephew daughter have the audacity to speak like this against the president wife and first lady.

Based on age they are not mates, based on ranks they are not equal. So for her to have this kind,of courage, it means her family don put Buhari for pocket long ago, or maybe no,be Buhari dey there, it could be Jibril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.