Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! (617 Views)

Earn Rental Income With Initial Deposit Of #4m In Lekki / Think Rental Income , Think Here!! / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! by prettyprecy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do you know that Epe is the most viable place to buy land in lagos now?
Ask me how?
1. Because the lands are relatively cheap and holds so much prospect for residential estates in the nearest future

2. The immediate past Government of Lagos state Ambode, constructed a lot of good roads in Epe and most of the lands I sell have tarred roads leading to them.

3. Epe is relatively peaceful

4. Epe lands are very dry lands no waterlogged areas and numerous universities like st Augustine university are springing up in the area

Won’t you rather key into Epe at this point before the price skyrocket in the next 2 - 3 years

I sell Royal ville Estate in Epe and my prices are

N1,000,000 - 600sqm
N500,000 - 300sqm

You can reach me on 08159354392
Re: Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! by prettyprecy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
This past weekend on site.
I’m available to answer all of your questions

Re: Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! by prettyprecy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Still selling fast! Hurry now!!!
Give us a call today.

(1) (Reply)

To Let Mini Flat @ Ebute Metta East, Close To Third Mainland 500k, A Year Rent, / Building Affordable And Standardized Houses In Nigeria / You Love Them New? We Got You Covered! - Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat At Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.