Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video (23076 Views)

Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / #bbnaija: Gedoni Looked Scared As Khafi Seduced Him On Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Chinekepikin: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Former Big Brother housemate, Khafi has described Gedoni as the salt to her life, saying that he adds taste to her life, just as salt does to food.

In a recent live video on Instagram, the housemates took turns to share their views about their partners and heart robs.

When it got to Khafi’s turn, she tagged Gedoni the ‘salt to her life’, adding that he makes her world come alive.

In her words, Khafi said;

“Gedoni is the salt to my life. Because Gedoni has a way of bringing out taste like salt, you know when you add a little salt to something, everything else comes alive”.

Watch the video below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronkyco/status/1183794582087262208

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/bbnaija-gedoni-is-salt-to-my-life-khafi.html?m=1

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Chinekepikin: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Praizenewsgist(f): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Awwww
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by tillaman(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
grin
We all know that!! He really added salt and seasoning to your life while in the house!

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by sylve11: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her.

not bad @ Khafi. cool

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by GreetMe(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerians in a new relationship be like..he/she is the pillar of my life..
They didn't even allow the cement to dry sef cheesy

20 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by oogbiko(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Are these guys confused ni?

Meanwhile, I'm everything transformers
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by SmellingAnus(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
That guy definitely has the magic instrument...

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Iyo aye mi
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Tulsaguy: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
No go back to ur askari job....de their de fool yourself. abi u wan tell us say b4 bbnaija u no get bobo wey de suck ur honey

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by adedayourt(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
dis aunty no wan get sense last last

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by donpapa(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Who be the maggi?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by bobokeshington: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Only time will tell
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by andrew444(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
The work of a good prick

Kudos to you Gedoni

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by passyhansome(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Khaffi lost it Long time ago, How dare give that position which belong to God to mere Man, Only Jesus can be the Salt of your Life, cos without Him your life will be tasteless

15 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2019
No be small tin o.....

Olopa Kafilat no wan go resume Olopa work again ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by adez2016(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Good luck to her
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by solmusdesigns: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
cool

free UK citizenship, ghedoni fvcked his way to europe

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Deep. I pray he feels same.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by blesskewe(f): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Who them day deceive
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Jesuspikin8: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Some girls are like this. Met few in real life. One thing I noticed is that their heart is usually pure and innocent because they refused to listen to the media and clout chasing twitter handles' opinions about relationships

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Dygeasy(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
cool
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Zalza: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
This girl never know that it is over and she should move on.... Gedoni has gone with his heart not a game babe....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
undecided
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Where is Venita? She can not come and try that trash she was doing in the house out here in the real world.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by mercyviv(f): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Warming up to the bigger show! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by philip0906(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
That guy definitely has the magic instrument...
A tell you
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by CloudResident(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Abeg na Mr chef or Dangote?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo / Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.