Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video (23094 Views)

Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / #bbnaija: Gedoni Looked Scared As Khafi Seduced Him On Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Luckysbab: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
I smell she just set herself up for a heartbreak. Sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by tomdon(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
If the guy eventually breaks her heart now, it will be that men are this and that. I don't think the guy feels the same way about her. But women think they can force themselves on men and get what they want

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Patrioticman007(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
passyhansome:
Khaffi lost it Long time ago, How dare give that position which belong to God to mere Man, Only Jesus can be the Salt of your Life, cos without Him your life will be tasteless
. Jesus Salt or Abandonment
The one that God the mighty, forsaked on the cross ?. ......."My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" It is the only saying that appears in more than one Gospel, and is a quote from Psalm 22:2. This saying is taken by some as an abandonment of the Son by the Father.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by faithfull18(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
I hope the feeling is mutual though.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Lamanii22(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Deep. I pray he feels same.

I have a feeling that he just wants to use her... But she really likes him... I won't be surprised if the relationship is one-sided... Khafi might be the one begging for the relationship, and they would now start posing for the camera... Her smile would cover it up, you know she can smile very well....

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by prciouschika(f): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2019
God bless my own salt and sugar may his pocket never run dry and guard his footsteps towards me wherever he is.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by achikolo(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83150465:
No be small tin o.....

Olopa Kafilat no wan go resume Olopa work again ni?
[/s]
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by achikolo(f): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

free UK citizenship, ghedoni fvcked his way to europe

[/s]
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladies should never be in hurry to tie urselves to any guy especially when there are obvious and valid concerns. Take ur damn time.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Ghedoni has fu.cked the brains out of this babe and she's so drunk in love with the niGga but Ghedoni doesn't feels the same.... If he truly does, he will publicly declare his feelings for her likewise....
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by RTSC: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Gedoni would be wondering what he has done to deserve this kind of love.

Very few guys are Lucky enough to meet someone who loves them this much.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by TruthinAction: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Please don't make too much noise. If he really loves you, then let him marry you. Otherwise, you might just be used and dumped.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by nauto6: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2019
NOT WATER
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Wow, see scoping, his head will be big now o.
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by EvenBlogger: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2019
If he likes make him become pepper , Sermons preacher everywhere
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by brownsoldier(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2019
This Khafi mumu dey perpetually on repeat, no fast forward, no rewind cry
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by ekaromail: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2019
M
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Emmanuel (gedoni ) my guy....those days in pipeline road, Ozuoba.Portharcourt
Re: #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video by asapfeggi: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
10 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Yes Portharcourt we are good to go��� Issa Epic Movie "Awaken Dreams" movie premiere on the 25th October 2019 @The Crab Center University of Portharcourt Delta Campus, Portharcourt. Guess what??� This movie Premiere is going to be spiced up with lots of music�, dance� and live performances by celebrities��. The likes of Walter Anga, Jim Lawson and our very own StargirlJulie will be present live. Dont forget to register for the event @ http:///awakendreams

Tickets available online @ http:///awakendreams
Or
@Final Fantasy, Alakahia Junction, Portharcourt
Regular - 1k , VIP - 5k
Short bio @ http:///2OOBD9G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) / Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" / Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.