Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) (596 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / Very Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) by bob55dave(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay i don't know how to say this, but i will just try, i need some advice because i just don't know what to do. So please don't look away. Please

Am Dave by name. I will be 25 years by november, although i look small like a teenager but my face will tell u that am advance than that.
I just graduated these year (HND).

The problem now is that am confused, as i don't know what next will happen to me. Because am broke, i stay with my parents and its not funny at all. Because their behavior towards me has changed and very soon i don't think i will be welcome in the house.

I plan on relocating to lagos. But as i am right now. Am so broke that i can't even get money to cut my hair and and take care of my basic needs.
I really don't know the Next step for me right now.
Please i don't know how to explain my self. I know that i have to fend for myself now. But i got no support. No body to advice or even talk to. No cash to even start up anything. I so confuse. Anything that happens to my parents now they blame it on me. Even when it's no related to me in anyway. Right now am very careful the way i eat,sleep and walk. I don't know what will come up next. Whether they will say i should leave their house.

Bottom line. please i need help now how to find my feet in these everyday crisis that i found my self in.

Those that are ahead of me please. Abeg
Re: I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) by greatnaija01: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
bob55dave:
Okay i don't know how to say this, but i will just try, i need some advice because i just don't know what to do. So please don't look away. Please

Am Dave by name. I will be 25 years by november, although i look small like a teenager but my face will tell u that am advance than that.
I just graduated these year (HND).

The problem now is that am confused, as i don't know what next will happen to me. Because am broke, i stay with my parents and its not funny at all. Because their behavior towards me has changed and very soon i don't think i will be welcome in the house.

I plan on relocating to lagos. But as i am right now. Am so broke that i can't even get money to cut my hair and and take care of my basic needs.
I really don't know the Next step for me right now.
Please i don't know how to explain my self. I know that i have to fend for myself now. But i got no support. No body to advice or even talk to. No cash to even start up anything. I so confuse. Anything that happens to my parents now they blame it on me. Even when it's no related to me in anyway. Right now am very careful the way i eat,sleep and walk. I don't know what will come up next. Whether they will say i should leave their house.

Bottom line. please i need help now how to find my feet in these everyday crisis that i found my self in.

Those that are ahead of me please. Abeg

why not get a JOB or go work for someone for free, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THE HOUSE?

YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU BUT MAY HATE YOUR STATE OF IRRESPONSIBILITY

No one will give you money
LAGOS IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK O

Why not get a small job to keep body and soul together. You have a family and here you are suspecting them.

You are getting it all wrong, dont come here and beg for financial help with style, rather gain wisdom and go and maximize your life.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN FOR FREEEEEEE here in Nairaland, so stop fooling yourself.

I suggest you do RECHARGE and GET PAID or go and be a sales personnel for someone... save money and you will have more money to do bigger things.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) by bob55dave(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2019
greatnaija01:

why not get a JOB or go work for someone for free, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THE HOUSE?

YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU BUT MAY HATE YOUR STATE OF IRRESPONSIBILITY

No one will give you money
LAGOS IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK O

Why not get a small job to keep body and soul together. You have a family and here you are suspecting them.

You are getting it all wrong, dont come here and beg for financial help with style, rather gain wisdom and go and maximize your life.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN FOR FREEEEEEE here in Nairaland, so stop fooling yourself.

I suggest you do RECHARGE and GET PAID or go and be a sales personnel for someone... save money and you will have more money to do bigger things.

Although it seems like u want to insult me. But no wahala. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On This Please ( Very Urgent ) by greatnaija01: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
bob55dave:

Although it seems like u want to insult me. But no wahala. Thanks for the advice.

wetin I go gain if I insult you. I spoke out of TOUGH LOVE O...

BITTER TRUTH SEEMS LIKE INSULT but bro... someone has to tell you the REALITY and TRUTH... I just did.

But I did it because someone ONCE did same for me and I went out and became a bricklayer but today I have cars and am blessed... I only did the bricklaying for 6 months to save cash... but its part of my story and am UNASHAMED.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Choice | Home And Kitchen Appliances - What You See Is What You Get / Tecno L9 Plus Available For Sale / JSS3 Student Knocked Down And Abandoned By The Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.