Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo (2053 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by BeeQ: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Singer Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P relaxes in his home. He shared the photo on his social media space, captioning:

'Late night chillings��'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/peter-okoye-dazzles-in-new-photo.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by BeeQ: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2019
wink

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by Rextizzy: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Upcoming musician, next!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by festacman(m): 1:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Peter Okoye (Mr.P) might be a successful artiste and devoted family man but he is damn too infantile in approaching issues. He often has over-simplified view of complicated things. He has tendency to be emotional when he needs to rational and to be vocal when he needs to be intuitive and strategic. Obviously, his wife Lola knows about all these.

The image-eroding way he threw caution to the wind and risked his reputation on a lady named Tacha who, I bet, he was seeing for the first time on Big Brother Naija screen spoke volume. Promising Tacha N60 million like a drunken sailor and saying spontaneously that his management couldn't wait for her to come out of BBN was the height of it.

Interestingly, the day Tacha was disqualified, his wife Lola in reply to AY's tweet to Peter to redeem his promise asked sarcastically, "N60m fun tani?". Shortly, afterwards, in what looks like an ultimatum from Lola, Peter scrambled to issue a video to deny his earlier N60m promise and ever since has slowed down on said "we die here" Tacha obsession.

Since the end of the show, Tacha herself hasn't acknowledged Peter's support and has pitched her tent with Teebillz as her upgrade management.

Going by the events of the past weeks, one of the fundamental causes of Psquare breakup may have been unearthed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by Carmit(m): 2:23am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:
Peter Okoye (Mr.P) might be a successful artiste and devoted family man but he is damn too infantile in approaching issues. He often has over-simplified view of complicated things. He has tendency to be emotional when he needs to rational and to be vocal when he needs to be intuitive and strategic. Obviously, his wife Lola knows about all these.

The image-eroding way he threw caution to the wind and risked his reputation on a lady named Tacha who, I bet, he was seeing for the first time on Big Brother Naija screen spoke volume. Promising Tacha N60 million like a drunken sailor and saying spontaneously that his management couldn't wait for her to come out of BBN was the height of it.

Interestingly, the day Tacha was disqualified, his wife Lola in reply to AY's tweet to Peter to redeem his promise asked sarcastically, "N60m fun tani?". Shortly, afterwards, in what looks like an ultimatum from Lola, Peter scrambled to issue a video to deny his earlier N60m promise and ever since has slowed down on said "we die here" Tacha obsession.

Since the end of the show, Tacha herself hasn't acknowledged Peter's support and has pitched her tent with Teebillz as her upgrade management.

Going by the events of the past weeks, one of the fundamental causes of Psquare breakup may have been unearthed.

Why all this long story angry

And op how is he Dazzling angry
Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by ursullalinda(f): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Good for him.....next
Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by sKeetz(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:

Damn If you had spent all this time and mental energy writing something productive... you'll probably would have won a Nobel prize by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by BrutalJab: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:

If you can apply this same energy in doing something reasonable with your life, you will become the most successful man on earth o. Clown

3 Likes

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by festacman(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

If you can apply this same energy in doing something reasonable with your life, you will become the most successful man on earth o. Clown
I am happy to tell you that I don't apply any energy to write as I observe events. It comes as easy as sipping cold beer. Obviously, observing things critically and capturing it in writing are CHORES to people like you who struggle at articulating their thoughts. I am sorry about your disability.

1 Like

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by BrutalJab: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:

I am happy to tell you that I don't apply any energy to write as I observe events. It comes as easy as sipping cold beer. Obviously, observing things critically and capturing it in writing are CHORES to people like you who struggle at articulating their thoughts. I am sorry about your disability.

Observe your stagnant and worthless life first bro. Peter isn't owning you #5.

You can't remain fixed to a position in life and then turn around to observe Peter Okoye who is actually bigger than your past,present and future.

Oh! You are even a disabled fellow

2 Likes

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by festacman(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2019
sKeetz:

Damn If you had spent all this time and mental energy writing something productive... you'll probably would have won a Nobel prize by now.

I am excited when people are unsettled at inferences drawn from certain events, which others saw as usual flow of life. Obviously, you are a fan of Peter Okoye. I am sorry I made you agitated.
Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by festacman(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

Observe your stagnant and worthless life first bro. Peter isn't owning you #5.

You can't remain fixed to a position in life and then turn around to observe Peter Okoye who is actually bigger than your past,present and future.

Oh! You are even a disabled fellow

Obviously you are Peter Okoye's fan. I am sorry you are agitated but my analysis of your idol is done in good taste. I stand by my write-up.

1 Like

Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
undecided
Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by andrecamcam(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:

she appreciated all her sponsors including Peter, I agree with you to some extent but get your facts right.
Re: 'Late Night Chillings' - Peter Okoye Dazzles In New Photo by BrutalJab: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
festacman:

Obviously you are Peter Okoye's fan. I am sorry you are agitated but my analysis of your idol is done in good taste. I stand by my write-up.

Shove your write-up into your rectum cos that's the only place it's needed.

Imagine a failure advising a successful musician. Wonders shall never end. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name / "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze / Nollywood Actors Celebrates With Actress Bimbo Afolaoyan On Her New Luxury Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.