Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush (54983 Views)

Subsidy Removal Hit Petrol Smugglers In Kusari Border Town (Video) / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Border Closure: Smugglers Devise New Methods To Beat Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Nevergree: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83150626:
This is only the beginning of the end for smugglers.

Smugglers in the jungle reading your comment just imagine see you face to face now...

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by SaintLucia: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
The only border that will be open is our border with Cameroon after the Supreme Court judgment so that he can easily enter his country of origin and remain there permanently.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Luckysbab: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Okay. So we should sha say Baba is working ko? undecided
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
they should be shot
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by adecz: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Must government force us
to eat only local rice? Are we prisoners
in our own country?

They banned rice without making
arrangements for increased production.

They should allow rice in, but put high
tariffs & duties on it.

Today, local rice is going for almost
2Ok & govt doesn't care .

They say our population is growing to
fast, so, govt wants to reduce it by slowly
starving the weaker ones to death.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by ochesimeon: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Next level in action
This baba president doesn't have a foresight of wht he was try to do.
Let him face something better, unemployment everywhere, kidnappings and insecurities everywhere, still this man and his so call cabal are doing nonsense
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Seetto: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Even the so called Nigeria rice are all full of Stones. They never improve on their production yield but can enforced total shut down on our land borders. The rate of appendicitis symptoms will increased tremendously in our various hospitals for this stones and tares in the rice. Very bad .
My brother I tire o, before I chop two spoons, I don crack three stones, I am beginning to hate eating rice..
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by cash1115(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
helinues:

Are you an ABC bloggers?

Did Gej had the balls to close the border?
what is the reason why he close this bother, just becos he wants us to buy our local rice, tell me is there any difference now? Local rice is 650 per Congo other one is 800 naira.
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by skedman(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Seriously this is unfair from buhari government . Gej didn't do this length , still the Nigeria economy was pretty good.

And you want one dollar to one naira without producing or feeding yourself

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by cash1115(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Seetto:

My brother I tire o, before I chop two spoons, I don crack three stones, I am beginning to hate eating rice..
it's pure weakness
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by tech18: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Even the so called Nigeria rice are all full of Stones. They never improve on their production yield but can enforced total shut down on our land borders. The rate of appendicitis symptoms will increased tremendously in our various hospitals for this stones and tares in the rice. Very bad .
which stone ?

Where did you buy it from ?

There are very good ones
Stallion
Umza
Wacot
Labana
And lots more

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by nothingspoil70: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2019
GOD BLESS PMB ONE OF THE FEW LEADERS LEFT THAT TRULY LOVES NIGERIA

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Sirseedorf(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Nigeria's are too stubborn

We want development yet we sabotage it with our own hands, we complained of lower patronage if our products and goods yet we smuggled the same goods in the country.

Now tell me, who is doing who?

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by tweakdude1: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:

Dude must you eat rice cant you drink Ogi & Agege bread

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by mildflame: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Seriously this is unfair from buhari government . Gej didn't do this length , still the Nigeria economy was pretty good.

SHARAP......Let others comment

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by cash1115(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Nigeria's are too stubborn

We want development yet we sabotage it with our own hands, we complained of lower patronage if our products and goods yet we smuggled the same goods in the country.

Now tell me, who is doing who?
is that Nigeria problem, are you telling me that Buhari is also eating from this local rice?
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
Are you normal?

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Commentor: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2019
cash1115:
is that Nigeria problem, are you telling me that Buhari is also eating from this local rice?

Go to his kitchen and snap pictures.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Quite a long convoy it was.
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by cash1115(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2019
Commentor:

Go to his kitchen and snap pictures.
bro make them no fool us again jare,
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by salam8528: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:
my guy its a big lie come to the right place u will see clean stone free rice which is not preserved with chemicals.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by SoNature(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=83147573]

Are you an ABC bloggers?

Did Gej had the balls to close the border?[/quotel]

9jahotblog, GEJ lacked the guts to fix Nigeria

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by zabuur: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2019
When Trump was doing similar things, some here were praising him now that Buhari is doing it, same people are condemning him.

This is a good move. The energy the smugglers are using for smuggling, let them channel it to agriculture/rice production

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by KAM3KAZI: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:

[cursive italics]
Have you heard of anambra rice??
There are little to absolutely no stones in it
[/cursive italics]

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by Commentor: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
cash1115:
bro make them no fool us again jare,

I thought he was a tuwo munching , Burukutu sipping Fulani man.

All not a sudden he knows foreign rice right?

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by kevotek1000(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
The closure of border have exposed us to the reality that Nigeria is not self sufficient in the production of Rice. 9ja rice no fresh @ all brown and dirty...

This is my humble contributions to solve the problem... Let d govt open d border once more so that we can import more rice and stock them then close it again. We go dey manage d one wey we import until Una find solutions.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by solmusdesigns: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Commentor:

wawu!!!

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by TheAlchemist: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2019
It is high time that drones are deployed for border security.
With the effective deployment of drones all this smuggling would become a thing of the past.

Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by KAM3KAZI: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2019
9jahotblog:

Have you heard of anambra rice??
There are little to absolutely no stones in it
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by ede1(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2019
The only thing this government has done that has sweet my belle
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by achikolo(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

wawu!!!
Re: Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush by achikolo(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Commentor:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo)