Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday (19272 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2010
This little boy and his dogs stole the show. The kid is barely taller than the dogs but he exercised perfect control over them. They obeyed his every command and even when walking them a little tug on their chains was all it took to stop them straying. Those are perfectly trained dogs, imagine some fool trying to harm or kidnap the boy with those dogs around. The dogs are South African Boerboels. Notice the eyes of the dog on the left of the picture, thats a sign of albinism.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2010
More pictures to come but i'll be a bit slow uploading them because i have to resize every single one of them
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2010
The third dog is a neopolitan mastiff. it looks old and wrinkled but don't mess with it. its a very powerful dog.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2010
The first dog is a Great Dane. Thats the first time i'll see one.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2010
Nice pics. cute dogs.

iice . . .where are you? grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2010
The chairman of the occasion was Ali Baba himself and this is his ride. Word on the street is that its a lunar vehicle used on the moon and he bought it from NASA. grin

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2010
mukina2:

Nice pics. cute dogs.

iice . . .where are you? grin

Does she eat dogs? shocked shocked shocked
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Youngichou(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
1759:

The chairman of the occasion was Ali Baba himself and this is his ride. Word on the street is that its a lunar vehicle used on the moon and he bought it from NASA. grin
you sure he brought that nasa lunar vehicle?
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by landtraza(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
make calabar people catch una there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by peelovee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
landtraza:

make calabar people catch una there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na 404 pot the story go end :- shocked shocked
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2010
Name of dog: Oju lari
Breed: African Basenji but popularly known as local dog cheesy

It performed a variety of tricks, this being one of them. On command it could pick up objects, jump through a hoop, stand on its hind legs, shake hands etc.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
1759:

Does she eat dogs? shocked shocked shocked

not funny. smh
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Ranoscky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
I love those two dogs on the first pic with the lil boy.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
Now who can guess whether i was taking a picture of the dog or a picture of the babe wink

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
mukina2:

not funny. smh

That was a joke mukina
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by twinskenny(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
Youngichou:

you sure he brought that nasa lunar vehicle?
#nawaoo a joker bought a jeep from NASA?? nawaoo
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
1759:

That was a joke mukina
better, cuz she loves them , i don't think she'll like that kinda joke wink
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by violent(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
the first picture is tight!
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
A St. Bernard. They are excellent search and rescue dogs.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by slap1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Dog Show = Big Man show.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
mukina2:

better, cuz she loves them , i don't think she'll like that kinda joke wink
What's wrong with eating dogs?
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
Some more pictures. The first is a rottweiler while the third is a pitbull.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by ademiller(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
how i wish my dog wolverine would be dis submissive. its an alsatian breed and its d naughtiest dog i ave ever known. tongue
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by iice(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Beautiful dogs kiss kiss
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by missionma(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
cool nice dogs.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by niniman(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
1759:

The ride is a Nissan Frontier
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
i was there 2!

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by fASHCEO(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2010
I'm loving the first picture, d swagg is undeniable.

Check out the latest Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson & many more electronics, simply hit the below link;
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
mor

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by inspiredm(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
My Dog, 8 Months Old Neapolitan Mastiff Should have made it to the Show, would have won the show.   cheesy cheesy

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
^
your dog is scary grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by chuqudy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

I love those two dogs on the first pic with the lil boy.

Do you mean that you like their meat or you are sexualy attracted to them. Please specify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge / Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.