Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday (19275 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
comot dia who dash am grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/347608_Buy_newspaper-001_jpg145f245857571baaa174f5448d09414b[/img]

1759:

Ojulari the local dog performing tricks
grin grin grin

ignology:

Hi long time Mukina [color=#000099][/color]
hi smiley
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
Pls keep the pix coming, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by rafmike(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2010
Those dogs must be quarantined, I hate dogs. They are always kicking ma ass
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
Nigeria don change oh . . . How i wish the govt would change too and see the light to accommodate development
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by tayolumi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
I never hnew there was something like this in Nigeria, From what I know, nigerians only see dogs as to guard their compound. When we had a dog everyone was always running away from it, even my dad!! poor dog, it actually just wanted tp play with us!
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by bawomolo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
lol, dog show in naija.

hilarity.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Ibomade1: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hope the first boy with the dogs won
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by coolgerald: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
Nice Pics
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by paulex: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
wish i wz there wit my boss, jordan! Aka wolverine.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Ranoscky(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ibo-made:

Hope the first boy with the dogs won

+2

koastar:

Pls keep the pix coming, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

This thread is one of my best since my existence here on NL.

raf_mike:

Those dogs must be quarantined, I hate dogs. They are always kicking ma backside
grin grin grin

Funny that.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by violent(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
videooooooooooooooos! plsssssssssssss
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Xionez(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
O BOY YEEE!!!!. I SEE DOGS. . . REAL DOGS shocked.

Mine has gone to hide in shame.

1759:

He has eight. He didn't bring any of his dogs, maybe because he was the chairman of the occasion and he didn't want to influence the judges.
Or that his dogs are wimps. . . and would shake to their very tails if they are exibited alongside these massive dogs grin

That Ali baba's lunar rover is really something. His wife is trying. imagine if she is wearing tight fitted skirt. . . dat one na proper battle.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
wow
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by gotcha(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2010
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ---Ghandi

Dogs rule! Great pix.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
They should stage the next one in Calabar. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by OboBoco(f): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
1stCitizen:

They should stage the next one in Calabar. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They have done that already, thou it was not in this capacity, it was just part of the Xmas activities that they did during the festival period last year.
i was a witness.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Nwaka77: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Poster

I am loving this thread. I love pets and I am pleased to see Naija changing its formerly brutal mindset about dogs. This thread warms my heart. Hopefully one day, the show can be like the Eukaneba dog show cheesy
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Slyr0x: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2010
1stCitizen:

+100. U wan make dem chop d dog live abi? grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Sagamite(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2010
Chei, make una see how people dey display juicy meat o.  shocked

Kai, and I dey London dey suffer when suya meat dey Naija.  sad

grin grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by mukina2: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2010
Xionez:

O BOY YEEE!!!!. I SEE DOGS. . . REAL DOGS shocked.

Mine has gone to hide in shame.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

Chei, make una see how people dey display juicy meat o.  shocked

Kai, and I dey London dey suffer when suya meat dey Naija.  sad

grin grin grin
get near any of those dogs with knife na you go become suya for dem grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2010
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0iFFUxTl0[/flash]

For those of you requesting a video, this is one. Its a simulation of a guard dog taking down an intruder on command by his handler. Notice that once the dog got a hold of the intruder he didn't let go until commanded by the handler.

CAVEAT: Please do not try this at home. If you need to train your dog please contact a certified dog trainer. If not properly trained the dog might turn out excessively aggressive and uncontrollable.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2010
Another video coming up shortly
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Slyr0x: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2010
That guy get real mind o0.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2010
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spBMKRCSw1Y[/flash]

Oju lari the African Basenji (aka local dog, aka Bingo) jumping through hoops
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2010
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDEIbn_HF0[/flash]

Another video
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2010
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GMVOvBym0[/flash]

Dog having fun playing with water. Thats all folks, hope you enjoyed the pictures and videos. I'll inform the house when the next dog show is coming up.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2010
For those of us who don't understand what the big deal is about dogs, this is the touching story of a pitbull named chief who sacrificed his life defending his family against an attack from a cobra.

http://onlovinganimals..com/2007/11/pitbull-saves-family-from-cobra-killed.html

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by SALady(f): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2010
You guys are about to make me cry, seriously m choking from my tears right now, just from looking at these dogs. I am never visiting this thread again, no I cant feel this way about dogs  smiley smiley smiley

I guess I love beautiful things a little too much.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Sagamite(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2010
SA Lady:

You guys are about to make me cry, seriously m choking from my tears right now, just from looking at these dogs. I am never visiting this thread again, no I cant feel this way about dogs  smiley smiley smiley

I guess I love beautiful things a little too much.

What? shocked

You are thinking of ketchup sauce and suya pepper too?

I can understand the tears then. tongue grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by violent(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2010
not what you think cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge / Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.