Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? (9552 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Princeadonis(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2019
This used to be how Cossy Orjiakor looked before her breast enlargement when she featured in the popular Papa Ajasco comedy series.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4OmWlNl11w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by walexGodson(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by ladilawal82(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Never knew she went under the knife too undecided

10 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by seunlayi(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2019
This is a pics of her in the 90's

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Chubhie: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Is it the case that she ran out of funds after the boobs job? I don't understand her reason for electing to leave her behind behind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Princeadonis post=83147194][/quote]You woke up this morning and just decided to slander the girl because you don't have common sense and a conscience. Does her breast look fake to you? Useless blogger.

4 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Jerkules: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Her boobs are real OP,she has a disease which causes it to grow quick that's y she doesn't allow people to touch it.

5 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by greatme2good(f): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Oh my God... I thought she has been that way. Why then did she leave the a**
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Jerkules:
Her boobs are real OP,she has a disease which causes it to grow quick that's y she doesn't allow people to touch it.
A disease called Mammarial Growthspurtism.

5 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Jerkules: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:
grin
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Lol......Papa Ajasco oh oh jigbijigbijibijigbi

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Princeadonis(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2019
SocialJustice:
You woke up this morning and just decided to slander the girl because you don't have common sense and a conscience. Does her breast look fake to you? Useless blogger.
Thanks... I'm not gonna exchange words with you
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by SocialJustice: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Princeadonis:
Thanks... I'm not gonna exchange words with you
You better rethink your approach to earning a living.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by chigoziri2403(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
That means she is past menopause
She should be like 50 years now

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by jerryunit48: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
So that thing na balloon them be ... Meanwhile in Germany today......

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by irrefragable: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think she wasn't putting on bra for this episode. Even at that you could still see her bust is big if you watch the full clip The Cossy, I know, her breast has always been mighty. I mean oversized. She acted quite a few movies back then in the 90's, back then her big boobs and tiny voice was her trademark. She was the bad girl of Nollywood, then. The quintessential seductress. She is the matron saint of all Nollywood bad girls wannabe. The I-dont-give-a-fvck-what-people-say-about-me ladies like toyin lawani and toke makinwa only worship at her shrine. They are toeing a path which she blazed for them a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
irrefragable:
I think she wasn't putting on bra for this episode. Even at that you could still see her bust is big if you watch the full clip The Cossy, I know, her breast has always been mighty. I mean oversized. She acted quite a few movies back then in the 90's, back then her big boobs and tiny voice was her trademark. She was the bad girl of Nollywood, then. The quintessential seductress. She is the matron saint of all Nollywood bad girls wannabe. The I-dont-give-a-fvck-what-people-say-about-me ladies like toyin lawani and toke makinwa only worship at her shrine. They are toeing a path which she blazed for them a long time ago.
She celebrated her 35th birthday recently tho grin
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Princeadonis:

This used to be how Cossy Orjiakor looked before her breast enlargement when she featured in the popular Papa Ajasco comedy series.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4OmWlNl11w
she didnt do any surgery,, her breast is real, she started acting at a tender age
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Princeadonis(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

she didnt do any surgery,, her breast is real, she started acting at a tender age
I never said she had a surgery...
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by mercysthrift: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hi beautiful ladies. Kindly follow my business page on instagram; @mercysthrift... We sell very affordable, lovely and really nice thrift tops for the classy lady/woman. Our tops can be worn to the office, church, an event, casual date, etc. Our main objective is to make you slay on a budget. Thank you.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Raekeon: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good ol days
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by TMemos: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by irrefragable: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
eni4real:
You and I know she can't be 35.. She'll be in her mid 40's.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by BluntBoy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Well, I don't believe she has breast enlargement, silicone or not.

I have always known her to have big breasts. And breast enlargement is not so old, especially in Africa.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by dont8(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Princeadonis:
I never said she had a surgery...
Why the lie, you said and I quote This used to be how Cossy Orjiakor looked before her breast enlargement.

So what's the difference between surgery and breast enlargement you made mention of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by doublecheif: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
too much
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by horlahwaley(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
eni4real:
that one na football age nollywood age birthday na sad

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by ugotex85: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wonders shall never end. Of what use is the oversized boobs to her now?
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by DaddyMorenike: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jerkules:
na lie. I have touched it twice.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:

What kind of joke is that.
Re: Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement? by thinksquad(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mehn were papa ajasco dey ?

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Picks New Escalade And New Girlfriend / Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video) / Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.