Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) (47413 Views)

Nengi And Broda Shaggi Confirms They Are Dating Not Just Bread Seller (video) / Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by oshe11: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by 77up(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
He is crying because he can't believe he has just been given a second chance to pound that pussy the way he likes... I can imagine he will tell her to wear her UK police uniform with her police cap while he roughly bangs her from the back and spanks her ass... grin grin

Don't mind me .... Just felt like being naughty grin
Lemme see how you ll make heaven grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2019
This blogger no fit make heaven like this! See lie
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
He is crying because he can't believe he has just been given a second chance to pound that pussy the way he likes... I can imagine he will tell her to wear her UK police uniform with her police cap while he roughly bangs her from the back and spanks her ass... grin grin

your imagination is wild like mine badt guy
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Ajibel(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

you're watching so much of brazzers grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Wetin concern me
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by franchasng: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Let's be honest, once a Yoruba girl loves you....she gives it her all, and will stand by you no matter what angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by goshen26: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Just a way of knowing Xvideos.com agent

I just found one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Emmanuel (gedoni) my man....I hail you with this jackpot you found..
as for titiloyeblog.com...you really get time writing and posting here on Nairaland and wakanda.ng
you too much!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by akinreals: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

come and enter heaven make i see you. Naughty somebody

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by SavageResponse(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
titiloyeblog:
It seems the Khadoni ship will still be sailing after all as Khafi has confirmed she is still with Gedoni who was her love interest while still in the Big Brother Naija House.

Recall that speculation of the couple's split came after a video of Gedoni and mystery woman surfaced.

However Khafi dispelled rumours of their split as the housemates continued their tour yesterday. Gedoni had a teary moment after she described him as the "salt of her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdwYsZQ2fNA

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/gedoni-cries-as-khafi-confirms-they-are.html

The knaker and the knakee are united again grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by SoNature(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

How can your moniker read Smelling Anus and you want us to believe that being stvpid is not a part of your character? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by OYEDIPE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

See the way average Nigerian thinks!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
donstan18:
Their relationship will last more than Yvonne Jegede's marriage.
Wetin Yvonne Jegede do you na? Allow the babe rest.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Twistedmind101: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=83148568]He is crying because he can't believe he has just been given a second chance to pound that pussy the way he likes... I can imagine he will tell her to wear her UK police uniform with her police cap while he roughly bangs her from the back and spanks her ass... grin grin

Don't mind me .... Just felt like being naughty

I'm with you on this one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by mikke9: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This blogger no fit make heaven like this! See lie
Lol grin d lie weak me sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Tulsaguy: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Boda ode
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Veetee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bleep this bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Kayharry(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

naughty smelling anus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Ategberoson(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
cry of joy cheesy

I can relate, my ex left then only to returned that she now had a bf but he's working in Abuja while she was in Lagos. she said we can still be friend, I shed a tears of joy. she thought it's love not knowing, a joy of opportunity to turned those pvssy to rag. I did that for 8 months before the lover boy returned to Lagos to pay her bride price with huge money

so I can relate Gedoni
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Jokesnice(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

hahahahaha, ur imagination can run wild for Africa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by timilehin007(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:

This one don stream xvideos.com tire...
'Busty police milf pound from behind'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by nonix22(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
spoilt shiide you are grin grin
SmellingAnus:

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
sexiestharam:
Khafi's stupidity is beyond redemption! Tufiakwa!

When a guy is foolishly in-love - getting his ladies gifts, girls will be like "awww, may God give me such a man" but if it is the other way round you all go about insulting the woman, why?

Una like when girls they hold guy mumu key but when guy hold him babe mumu key una go they vex. Somebody must hold the mumu key for a relationship to last. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.