Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) (2383 Views)

Nengi And Broda Shaggi Confirms They Are Dating Not Just Bread Seller (video) / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) by Chimaobi377: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) by jimi4us: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Chimaobi377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH1v-fIN764

You're lucky I'm not the owner of this Nairaland, people who spread fake news like you will be ban for 45 years
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) by ipex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Op,wetin dey do you na? Why fake news all the time. I just hope that you're normal sha
Re: Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) by mohims(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2021
This blogger is an ass. He is full of fake news. May you suffer for 600 years

(1) (Reply)

Davido Bans His Squad Never To Enter His Private Jet Again / Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing / ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.