Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit (23278 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by maynation(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83150225:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2 and 21.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation

How have I broken any of the above rules?

That I stated the obvious? Or that I chose f#ggot over gay? What's the meaning of your BBQ then?

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by RZArecta2(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Only if you could focus more on your BBQ business.
Ask Vector what BBQ means.

Cheap f#ggot.
this thing pain am well well grin grin truth is bitter sha

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Over to the moderators......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Nevergree: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83150531:

you remain....

See below:

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by adecz: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
All these are symptomatic of
the bad leadership quality of Buhari.

Its like when you have many kids
in the house, always fighting & quarrelling
& the adult in the house just sits
& watches without attempting to
separate & settle them .

Imagine that his own state is one
of the worst hit.

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by kayusely70(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Care must be taken to avoid plunging the party into crisis
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by kristhall: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Nice to see this here and thanks for that. Get the details of krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points to know more about online surveys.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by globalresource: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149425:

The evil and looting party called PDP are now caring so much for Adams Oshiomole SUDDENLY!
Just the way they cared for Vice President Osinbanjo some months ago and even wished he became the president in Baba's absence, before the Mumu Reno and Foolish FFK on behalf of their party turned wailers brain as usual and started talking about our STARBOY and 90 Billion gang!
Before the PROF shut them up and shove their lies in their behind!

PDP, very irrelevant and useless party of rogues and criminals are always coming up with baseless and irrelevant rumours that will be believed by wailers as usual.

We really need a new opposition party in this nation.
This dead party is dead and buried since 2015.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Spit..... Paid agent

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by achikolo(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83150531:
[/s]
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Cantonese: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149425:

The evil and looting party called PDP are now caring so much for Adams Oshiomole SUDDENLY!
Just the way they cared for Vice President Osinbanjo some months ago and even wished he became the president in Baba's absence, before the Mumu Reno and Foolish FFK on behalf of their party turned wailers brain as usual and started talking about our STARBOY and 90 Billion gang!

PDP, very irrelevant and useless party of rogues and criminals are always coming up with baseless and irrelevant rumours that will be believed by wailers as usual.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Did you read all that you said carefully? So to you the so called “change” mantra brought positive change to this country? And you think that the so called “next level” will uplift the general well being of the citizens of this country?

So to you the woes of this country were perpetrated by the past PDP governments? Were you born in the 80s or 90s? I think it is only people who do not know a lot about this country before and after those years, who talk without careful analysis.

Wake up bro. A “dead” party won states that were supposed to belong to the ruling party? A “looting” party, yet we are witnessing looting on a higher scale in this present anti corruption leadership.

Do you know that there are people who are called blind followers? The destruction of the poor is their poverty, if you understand that too. I think you are a very blind and deaf follower. Possibly too you must be a form of those herdsmen. All they hear is GO!

I sincerely hope that the blind among you see and the deaf hear before you cry that famous cry called “had I known”.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Zona123(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149425:

[s]The evil and looting party called PDP are now caring so much for Adams Oshiomole SUDDENLY!

[/s]
PDP in Nigeria again?!
Look at this rotten meat griller blaming PDP for APC woes,

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Zona123(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Cantonese:

Did you read all that you said carefully? So to you the so called “change” mantra brought positive change to this country? And you think that the so called “next level” will uplift the general well being of the citizens of this country?

So to you the woes of this country were perpetrated by the past PDP governments? Were you born in the 80s or 90s? I think it is only people who do not know a lot about this country before and after those years, who talk without careful analysis.

Wake up bro. A “dead” party won states that were supposed to belong to the ruling party? A “looting” party, yet we are witnessing looting on a higher scale in this present anti corruption leadership.

Do you know that there are people who are called blind followers? The destruction of the poor is their poverty, if you understand that too. I think you are a very blind and deaf follower. Possibly too you must be a form of those herdsmen. All they hear is GO!

I sincerely hope that the blind among you see and the deaf hear before you cry that famous cry called “had I known”.

Don't mind those BMC e-cig rats, once they see written anywhere this 3 letters PDP you'll see them spring to life, if this post was written without any mention of PDP you won't see any comments from them
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by EvenBlogger: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2019
I Tire to read APC News , i rather listen to Sermons than that ooo
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Tonyblinky(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149425:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
That your poisonous BBQ has started affecting your mental health.look at what your evil PMB has turn Nigeria to.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by kikake: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Without Buhari who is a SAINT for APC members, APC is a goner.
APC is an IISLAMIST political party.

Islamists all over the world can't do much fiam, troubles, without attracting superior fire power from the the developed world to silence them.

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Possiblefact(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2019
osho n his camp shall no not peace until they all be expose in Jesus name
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by farouk2much(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Many more conflicts are coming in APC insha'Allah
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
APC can never sustain a united house and structure beyond 2023.
It is highly polarized, fragmented and disjointed.
Buhari is unable to put his family in order, Oshiomole is finding it practically difficult to coordinate his structure of the party thus beginning of the end for APC.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by Dannyblaze: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
next page
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by topstone4: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149425:

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Oh, so you are one of those politically blind people that think APC differs from PDP?

Looks like you enjoy being a hypocrite
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by topstone4: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation

How have I broken any of the above rules?

That I stated the obvious? Or that I chose f#ggot over gay? What's the meaning of your BBQ then?

, has lost focus. That's why his BBQ business has failed woefully. His joblessness has turned him to an irrational ranter on nairaland. What else can a man with failed business do other than to rant aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by maynation(f): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
topstone4:

, has lost focus. That's why his BBQ business has failed woefully. His joblessness has turned him to an irrational ranter on nairaland. What else can a man with failed business do other than to rant aimlessly.

My kidney grin grin
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by AyosMan: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
APC a very funny parry...with confused people who took 4yrs+ to blame PDP for their numerous failures....imagine if PDP was to blame the military regime whom they took over from 1999, APC could have not even met a country! Only fools blame others for inefficiencies
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by MNDY(m): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2019
maynation:
Confusion in the camp of the enemy.

Babe, wassup. I'm Xtracool, can we Xtraconnect?
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
KrogerExperiencee Sweepstakes/Rewards Page and take Kroger Experience Survey to Win 50 free fuel bonus points and 100$ gift card..
https://krogerexperiencee.com/greatpeople-me-kroger-employee-login-portal
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Watch Free Movies and TV shows online in HD on any device. Tubi offers streaming movies in genres like Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Crime and Comedy. Watch now.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cap Logo Embroidery Digitizer is one specialized field that requires extensive training and experience to be mastered at. Out of the many components associate with embroidery digitization, jacket back digitization is one unique component.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Hamariweb is selling best quality of Samsung Mobiles phones
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
Garage Door Opener Installation Cost is now servicing garage door repairs in Loudoun County in cities such as Leesburg, Purcellville, Ashburn, Sterling, Aldie, and South Riding. We offer an extensive list of products from some of the industry’s best manufacturer’s such as Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Clopay, and Amarr.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit by jobstart: 11:54pm On May 08, 2020
Garage Door Repair Fairfax Va maintenance is probably the most overlooked house maintenance item in your household. Unlike other things that may need repairs, most homeowners ignore some of the most obvious signs of wear and tear with their garage door operation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Babatunde Fashola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.